Part 19-> Ara…??

You're My Eternal Love

          Yunho walked back and forth in front of a room, he looked very nervous and can’t wait for doctor Choi out of the room. He hasn’t told his family if Jaejoong was in the hospital now. He just called his secretary, Seul Gi and told her if he doesn’t work today. Yunho sat in a chair and prop up his face with his hands, he closed his eyes and prayed. Not long after that, he heard the door open and saw doctor Choi out of the room.

“How is my wife, doc?” Yunho asked.

“We talk in my office, Mr. Jung.”

“What about my wife?”

“Nurse is being caring him, please come into my office.”

 

            Doctor Choi and Yunho walked to his office…

“Please sit down, Mr. Jung.” Dr. Choi said.

“So…?”

“Mr. Jung, your wife’s condition is weak but his womb is fine. He just needs lots of rest, don’t let him do the heavy work and made him feel tired and don’t let him move too much.”

“Jaejoong had never done heavy work. But doc, what made him this morning feel so pain? He complained about his womb.”

“It doesn’t matter. The babies kicking his stomach or contraction can be said. It’s a normal thing, Mr. Jung. But, if he is too often get a contraction like this, especially his womb still young, it’ll harm your baby.”

            Yunho heard all of what the doctor told to him. He didn’t stop asking until he really understands.

“Do you understand now, Mr. Jung?”

“Yes… Can I meet him, now?”

“Sure…”

“Thank you, doctor.”

 

            Yunho came out of from doctor Choi’s room and walked into his wife room. He opened and closed the door quietly. He saw his wife lying in bed and his eyes still closed and the IV is connected with his hands. He sat down beside him and held his hand gently.

“Boo… You make me worry.” Yunho said and squeezed his hand gently. He stretched out his right hand and his cheek. Not long after that, he saw his wife opened his eyes slowly.

“Yun…” Jaejoong muttered.

“I’m here, Boo…” Yunho said softly. Jaejoong saw his husband at his side and smiled.

“How… Our baby?”

“They’re fine, but your condition isn’t good, Boo…”

“My condition?”

“Your condition is too weak. Are you doing work that makes you tired?”

“I’m… a few days ago, I was walking around with Junsu and Chunsu. Two days ago… I accompanied Umma shopping and yesterday… I only worked at the restaurant with Jessica.”

“And you don’t rest enough, right?”

“Uhhmmm… so…?”

“Boo… You should get plenty of rest. If you work too much and moving too much, it’ll affect our baby. This morning you get a contraction, right? Your womb still young, Boo. If you get a lot of contraction, our babies will be in danger and we might lose them.” Yunho explained while Jaejoong only listening what his husband said.

“From now on, I forbid you to work in a restaurant and you should stay at home.”

“Bwwoooh? But, Yunnie…”

“No buts, Boo. Do you want to lose our babies?” Yunho asked and Jaejoong shook his head.

“Please follow what I say, Boo. This for you, our babies and for us too, Ne?” Yunho said softly, he saw his wife wiped his tears and nodded his head.

“I’m sorry… I… I can’t keep our babies well.”

“Sssshhh… don’t say that. Promise me you’ll obey what I say.” Yunho hugged him and felt his wife nodded his head.

“Good.” Yunho let go of his arms and saw his wife,

“Ssshh… Don’t cry…” Yunho said and wiped the tears off his face with his thumb.

“You must eat now, Boo. Our babies must be hungry now.” Yunho said and took the food that has been prepared by nurse.

“Have you eaten?” Jaejoong asked.

“I’ll eat later.” Yunho said and smile.

“But you must be very hungry…” Jaejoong tried to sit up.

“Say AAAAA…” Yunho said and began to feed his wife. Jaejoong opened his mouth.

“How?” Yunho asked but Jaejoong not answered, he took the spoon from Yunho hand.

“Say AAAA…” Yunho chuckled to see his wife’s actions.

“Open your mouth, Yunnie…”

“But it’s your food…”

“Don’t resist! Say AAAAA…” Jaejoong insisted on feeding his husband and Yunho opened his mouth.

“How…?” Jaejoong asked.

“You asked what I ask, Boo…” Yunho laughed.

“I don’t want to eat if you don’t eat with me. So… we share.” Jaejoong said and smiled.

“Pabo!!!” Yunho said and ruffled Jaejoong hair.

 

********************************************************************************

 

At the office…

            A man walked upright and approached a woman who was working at her desk.

“Seul Gi-sshi… Yunho already come?” Mr. Jung said.

            Seul Gi raised her head and immediately stood up and bowed,

“Yunho-sshi call me this morning and he said that he didn’t work today.”

“Eh? Why?”

“I don’t know, sir.”

“Okay then.”

 

            Mr. Jung took the phone and called his son.

“Yunho-ah… Why don’t you go to work? You know today we have an important meeting with Cho corp.”

‘Ah… Appa…’

“WHAT!! How Jaejoong conditions now?”

“Ok… Ok… I understand. Keep well Jaejoong, ne.” Mr. Jung hung up.

“Seul Gi-sshi. Bring all Yunho files for meeting today in my office.”

“Yes, sir.”

‘I have to deal with them alone? Gezzz!! Yunho-ah… you’re really something.’ Mr. Jung said in his mind.

            Not long after that, Seul Gi coming to Mr. Jung room and bring all Yunho files for meeting today. Their company targeting to work with Cho company, at least.

 

********************************************************************************

 

Somewhere…

 

            A woman sat quietly in front of his father, she listened carefully all that his father told to her.

“You understand?”

“I understand, Appa. But… what if Mr. Jung reject it?”

“You have to try hard to make it yield. Our company in an emergency, if we fail to cooperate with their companies, perhaps we’ll bankrupt. And how our fate and our employees later?” Her father said while his daughter was silent.

“Okay Appa, I’ll try it.” His daughter said.

“The future of our company is in your hands, my child. I know you can do it and I’m sure Mr. Jung would understand.”

“Yes, Appa.”

 

********************************************************************************

 

At the hospital…

 

            Jaejoong change the TV channel over and over again, he felt very bored. He saw the IV that stands beside him. ‘Still very much’ he thought. He sighed softly.

“What happened, Boo?” Yunho opened the door and heard Jaejoong sigh.

“I’m bored, I want to go home…”

“We’ll go home if your infusion is finished.” Yunho said and sat up in bed beside his wife.

“You don’t tell our parents?”

“No. I don’t want them to worry. Appa call me and I said if you were in hospital and I had to take care of you.”

“You don’t work today. Whether it’s okay…?”

Yunho laughed softly, “Of course it’s okay, Boo. I’ve told Seul Gi id I’m not working today.”

“Yunnie… I’m… I’m a bad wife right? I’m very clumsy and couldn’t keep our babies well.” Jaejoong said.

“Boo… what you say, huh? You’re the best wife in the world. And you’ll be the best mother for our children later.” Yunho said and caressing Jaejoong belly.

“Yunnie…”

“I can’t wait to wait for our babies was born, Boo…” Yunho said, smiling and Jaejoong turned his head facing his husband. Jaejoong move his head and pecked Yunho lips.

“You’ll be a great father, Yunnie…” Jaejoong smile.

 

********************************************************************************

 

            A woman walked into Jung Inc. she walked upright and stepping her foot in that building.

‘You can do it. You can do it’ She said to herself.

“Good afternoon, ma’am. Can I help you?”

“Good afternoon. Uhm… where’s Mr. Jung Yunho’s office?”

“Ah, Mr. Jung Yunho. You need to go to the 8th floor, walk straight and turn right.”

“Thank You…”

“You’re welcome…”

            That woman rushed to the elevator and pressed 8 button. He waited and wondered what she should say to him later.

‘Hi Yunho, how are you?”

‘Yunho-ah… Long time no see…’

‘Mr. Jung Yunho…’

That woman shook her head.

‘Our company in an emergency, if we fail to cooperate with their companies, perhaps we will bankrupt. And how our fate and our employees later?’ His father words still in her head.

“Oh, Appa…” She sighed softly.

DING!

            She out of the elevator an walk to find Yunho’s office. She walked straight and turn right. She saw a woman working at her desk.

“Excuse me…”

Seul Gi looked up, “Ooo… Can I help you?”

“Uhm… I want to meet with Jung Yunho.”

“Do you have an appointment with him?”

“I… I have not made an appointment with him. Does he is inside?”

“Sorry, you can’t meet him if you have not made an appointment with him.”

“But… He knows me… Please…”

“He doesn’t work today. Maybe tomorrow or the next day you could come here again.”

            She paused for a moment, she didn’t have much time until the next day or her father’s company would go bankrupt.

“May I asked for his phone number?” She asked.

“Eeehh…?”

“Please… I have to meet him. This is very important.”

“But…” Seul Gi was confued.

“Please…” That woman pleaded to Seul Gi,

 

********************************************************************************

 

At night in the hospital…

 

‘Wasurenaide… Wasurenaide… Boku wa imi ga suki nanda…’

            Yunho phone rang. Jaejoong who was playing with his phone glanced at Yunho phone.

‘Umma’ Jaejoong read the name on the display of his husband phone, he pressed the green button.

“Umma…”

‘Jae… Jaejoong-ah… Is this you?’

“Yes, Umma…”

“I’m sorry Umma…”

“I’m fine. Maybe tomorrow I can go home.”

“No… No… I’m fine, Umma. Don’t worry, ne…”

“I know… Ne… ne… ne, Umma.” He putting it back on the table beside him.

 

            Yunho walked to his room, he opened the door slowly.

“Boo, I bought dinner for us.” Yunho said while Jaejoong just smiles.

“Umma calling you. She looks so worried about me.”

“Of course she was worried, Boo. Her son-in-law was in the hospital.”

“Hhhmm…”

            Yunho opened the box of food that he bought, when he’ll feed his wife, his phone rang.

‘Wasurenaide… Wasurenaide… Boku wa kimi ga suki nanda…’

            Yunho looked into his phone screen and see the new numbers appearing on his phone wallpaper.

“Wait, ne…” Yunho said and Jaejoong nodded.

“Yoboseyo?” Yunho said and stood up from his seat.

“Ara…”

 

Message : Re- Update because AFF got error :(