Part 15 -> NO…!!!!!

You're My Eternal Love

            The police immediately surrounded the house, several police officers went inside and found a few people and arrest them. Police spread throughout room with guns in their hand, broke into every room door, looking in every corner, in every under the bed, in closets and in any place inside the house.

            Yunho look very worried, he wanted to get into the house but prevented by Changmin’s father. He saw many people who het caught but all of them, he didn’t see Hyun Joong and his wife.

“We’ve caught them all, sir. No one inside the house.” A police report.

“No one else? You don’t find Hyun Joong?” Changmin’s father asked.

“No, sir.”

 

            Yunho heard their conversation and clenched his hand strongly. He gritted his teeth to keep his temper. Some crops went to their headquarters to bring their prisoner. 2Umin-Cca and Changmin’s father was standing in front of the house until one police ran to them.

“Sir… Sir… They have fled. Hyun Joong headed to an empty building on the edge of town.”

“WHAT! We’re heading there now, call SWAT team to come to our location.”

“Yes, sir!”

Changmin’s father turned to 2UMin-Cca and said, “We must be there now.” All nodded and hurried to their car.

 

********************************************************************************

 

“Added the speed! You want us to get caught, huh?” Hyun Joong shouted to his men.

“Yes… Yes, sir.”

            Hyun Joong gritted his teeth and see Jaejoong who sat beside him, he leaned closer to Jaejoong and whisper,

“Don’t dare to fight me this time or I’ll kill you.” Hyun Joong said and pulled out a gun from his seats. Jaejoong gasped, his eyes dilated, his face looked very panic and scared.

“Boss, we’re here.”

“Take all the stuffs onto the roof of the building.”

“Yes, Boss.”

            Hyun Joong out of his car, he grabbed Jaejoong’s hand and walked toward the building. Jaejoong couldn’t do anything, he just follow where Hyun Joong took him, his body was limp, he wants to fight Hyun Joong but he couldn’t.

            Hyun Joong took Jaejoong to the roof of building. The building isn’t in use and was not completely finished, the roof decorated with the night sky and nothing fence around the edges. Hyun Joong told Jaejoong to sitting in the chair which have been provided of his men while Hyun Joong prepare their weapon with his men.

“Do you call the other team?” Hyun Joong asked,

“I’ve called them, Boss. They have arrived and guarding outside and inside the building.”

“Good.” Hyun Joong said and turned to see Jaejoong sitting in his chair and several people around him.

‘I’ll not let you go, Kim Jaejoong.’

 

********************************************************************************

 

 

            2UMin-Cca along with police arrived at an empty building, all police get out from their cars and began to make incursions into the building. Many of them who fired the bullets into the guard in front of the building. Changmin’s father forbids them to get out of the car, they waited until it safe and they can enter the building.

            2U-Min cluthing their guns. Yunho immediately entered the building and fight the guards who block him, he felt he heard Jaejoong who asks for help, he just runs followed his heart, Yunho afainst a guard on his way and all of sudden,

‘BANG BANG BANG!!!’ Yunho looked back and saw Changmin shooting a guard who tired to fight Yunho.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Changmin asked,

“I’m okay Changmin-ah, thanks.” Yunho said and Changmin just nodded.

 

            Yunho immediately walked to the roof of the building, he didn’t know why but he is running to get there. Changmin still fighting with some of people who stopping him and see Yunho headed upstairs and he followed behind.

‘BANG ! BANG ! BANG! BANG!’ Yunho shoot people in his way.

‘BANG ! BANG !’

“Aaaarrrggghhhhhh……………’ Changmin screaming and Yunhoo look back,

‘BANG ! BANG ! BANG !’ He shot some people who tried to shoot him and Changmin, he immediately ran towards Changmin and took hi to safety.

“Changmin-ah. Are you okay?” Yunho asked while Changmin holding his arms strongly.

“I’m okay, Hyung. Just Go!” Changmin said, he closed his eyes with pain in his arm.

“Your arms bleeding!” Yunho face looked very worried.

“I can hold it, Hyung. Just go and save Jaejoong hyung. He must have been waiting for you now.”

“But Changmin-ah…” Yunho isn’t willing to leave Changmin alone.

“Go now Hyung!! I’ll be fine!” Changmin shouted at Yunho.

“Ok… Ok… Be careful Changmin-ah.” Yunho said to Changmin and left.

 

            Changmin closed his eyes again and hold the pain in his arm. “Aaarrgggghhhh……” He groaned and tried to stand, some police saw him and helped him up and carried him toward the front of the building. Changmin look at Yoochun who tried to stand near the wall.

“Yoochun hyung! You okay?” Changmin asked.

“I’m okay. Changmin-ah! Your arms!” Yoochun shocked to see Changmin arms.

“I’m okay, Hyung. Hurry catch up Yunho hyung to the rooftop.”

“Ok…” Yoochun said and ran to the rooftop, he saw several people dead on the floor and immediately ran after Yunho.

 

********************************************************************************

 

‘ BANG ! BANG ! BANG !’

            Jaejoong heard gunshots several times, his heart was beating so fast, his hands and feet became cold, his breathing so uneven, his face looked very worried and a little pale.

‘Yunho-ah, are you here now? Please be careful, I’ll wait you here. God, please protect my husband.’ Jaejoong said to himself.

            Hyun Joong looks so calm, his men hold their weapon in their hand and ready to welcome someone. Hyun Joong looked at Jaejoong who was sitting beside him, he leaned close to Jaejoong and smiled.

“You’re ready Jaejoong-ah? The real show will be started.” Hyun Joong smirked and Jaejoong cheek while Jaejoong could only stare Hyun Joong with large eyes full of fear and panic.

            Jaejoong tried to make himself stronger, he tried to cheer himself, he didn’t want to look weak.

‘I shouldn’t weak, Yunho’s going to save me. I’ll soon meet him again, I don’t want him to see me like this, I must be strong, I must be strong.’ Jaejoong tried to encourage himself, he heard the sound of gunshot again.

 

‘BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG !’

            Jaejoong saw the guards started to attack someone, his face still looked very panic, he saw the guard was shot and fell on the floor and a man appeared right in front of him.

“Yunnie…” Jaejoong said, tears fall from his eyes, big smile plastered on his face, he wanted to run to his husband but when he stood up, Hyun Joong prevent him.

“Jaejoong…!!!” Yunho yelled and ran towards his wife but some guards immediately blocking him. Yunho tried to fight the guards, but there were too many.

 

BUK ! BUK ! BUK !

            The guards were trying to beat Yunho, they beat his stomach, face and back.

“Yunhooooooo…!!!! No! Please stop! Yunho…!!!” Jaejoong yelled, he couldn’t bear to see his husband beaten by the guards, his tears began to fall, he tried to free himself but Hyun Joong hold him strongly.

“Hyung…!!!” Yoochun shouted look at Yunho is beaten and he shot several guards.

 

BANG ! BANG ! BANG !

            Some police come and fight the guards. Yoochun immediately helped Yunho to stand up.

“Hyung! Are you okay?” Yoochun said as he sustains Yunho’s body.

“I’m okay Yoochun-ah. Jaejoong… Jaejoong… I have to save him.” Yunho said and immediately break away from Yoochun.

“Hyung! It’s dangerous!” Yoochun tried to prevent Yunho, the situation still not safe, the police are still trying to fight the guards.

            Yunho tried to find his wife, the police still fight with the guards. Gunfire and action scenes emblazoned on Yunho face. He sees his wife, he sees Jaejoong. Yunho immediately ran to his wife.

“Jaejoong…!!” Yunho shouted to his wife.

“Yunho…!!” Jaejoong called his husband, he was still crying. His tears couldn’t stop.

“Stop there! Or you’ll see your wife dead!” Hyun Joong holding Jaejoong’s body and put a gun to his head. Yunho immediately stopped when he saw Hyun Joong put a gun to Jaejoong head.

            Hyun Joong walked backwards away from Yunho, he glanced back and stopped, Jaejoong cried and tried to run away from Hyun Joong.

“SHUT UP! You want me to kill you right now?” Hyun Joong yelled and Jaejoong silent but still sobbing, he looked at Yunho with eyes full of tears.

            Yunho saw his wife crying loudly, his heart hurt so much. His heart so hurt to see his wife cry. He wanted to hug him, he wanted to kiss him, he wanted to calm him down. Yunho look at his wife who still mumbled his name, he saw his wife mumbling ‘help me’. Yunho tried to walk toward them but Hyun Joong immediately said,

“Don’t move! If you stepped your foot…” Hyun Joong paused and glanced behind him, he was on the edge of the building, “I’ll jump with your wife.”

“NO…!!! Hyun Joong-ah, please don’t do it!” Yunho said, his heart beating so fast and his face filled with concerns.

 

            Police immediately filled the place, they pointed their guns towards Hyun Joong.

“Put all your weapons or I’ll jump with him!” Hyun Joong shouted. Changmin’s father who was there told his men to lower their weapons.

“Hyun Joong. Please stay away from there. We can talk, don’t do this to Jaejoong! Please…” Yunho said,

“Talk, huh? I’m not willing to talk with you! I just wanted Jaejoong! I just want him!”

“No… Please… let me go, Hyun Joong-ah…” Jaejoong said softly, still sobbing.

“What you say? Let you go? I’ll not!!” Hyun Joong screamed, he strengthened his grip on Jaejoong’s body.

“Hyun Joong, put your guns right now!” Changmin’s father told to him.

“Hyun Joong, I beg you. Stay away from there.” Yunho said, his tears began to fall, he’s so afraid if anything happens to his wife.

            Many people are trying to persuade Hyun Joong but he ignored them all, until finally…

BANG …!!!!!

“NOOOOO…………………………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yunho shouted.

 

 

Message : Sorry if my grammar is wrong. How is it? err... haha..

I'm sorry I can't update until Tuesday, I'll go to visit my uncle.. I'll update next chapter on Wednesday ^^

Thanks for reading my fic and give your comment please, I like read your comment... xD