Part 17 -> I Miss You All

You're My Eternal Love

           Jung’s family and Kim’s family immediately went to Jeju when yunho told them that Jaejoong was in-patient in hospital there. They immediately booked a flight and depart on the same day. Yunho sat beside his wife, he took his hand and his hand slowly, he saw Jaejoong face looks so pale, his body looks thin and limp. Yunho himself had several cuts on his face, his stomach and back still hurt but he didn’t want to leave his wife alone.

“Hyung, we bring you something to eat. You have to eat.” Changmin said.

“Thank you but I’m not hungry. How’s your arms, Changmin?” Yunho asked while his eyes still staring at Jaejoong.

“It’s fine…”

“Hyung! You need to eat. Jaejoong hyung would be sad if you don’t eat, you must keep your health too.” Yoochun said and Yunho turned to face them.

“Just eat it, Hyung. Please…” Changmin said and Yunho nodding.

 

            A few hours later, Jung’s family and Kim’s family come and going into Jaejoong room.

“OMO…!! My son…” Mrs. Kim said and headed to his son who still lying on bed.

“Yunho-ah…” Mrs. Jung greets her son and she looked shocked when she saw the wounds on Yunho’s face.

“OMO…!! Your face…” Mrs. Jung touched Yunho face carefully.

“I’m okay Umma…” Yunho smiled.

“Chunnie…” Junsu calls his husband.

“Su-ie… Chunsu…” Yoochun said and hugged them.

“I miss you, Chunnie… Are you okay? Are you hurt?” Junsu said, looks panic.

“I’m fine. I miss you Baby Su…” Yoochun said and hugged them back.

“Yunho-ah, are you okay? What about Hyun Joong?” Mr. Kim asked.

“I’m fine, Appa. Hyun Joong… the police arrested him, maybe he’ll go back to jail.” Yunho replied.

“Changmin-ah… Your arms…” Mr. Jung said,

“It’s fine, uncle…” Changmin said and smiled.

“Tell your father, we said thanks to him, Changmin.” Mr. Kim said,

“I’ll said that to him.” Changmin said,

“Uhm… Appa… my I ask you something?” Yunho asked Mr. Kim

“Sure son, what is it?”

“Uhm… How… How do you know if the person who kidnap Jaejoong is Hyun Joong?” Yunho asked and Mr. Ki just smiled.

“I’ve been suspect if you would ask this. Let us sit on the couch and I’ll tell you everything.”

 

            They sat on the couch while YooMin go out to but some drinks for them all.

“Kim Hyun Joong… I’ve known him for so long. He’s Jaejoong childhood friend. Hyun Joong’s father introduced his son to me when we’re in an event and I bring Jaejoong and mu wofe, they met and they look very close. Jaejoong likes to play with Hyun Joong until when they were in high school, Hyun Joong said that he loved Jaejoong but Jejoong reject him, he just thought Hyun Joong as his friend and nothing more but Hyun Joong can’t accept it.

Jaejoong started away from him when Hyun Joong began to , I don’t know why but Hyun Joong changed his attitude towards Jaejoong. Until one day, after school, Jaejoong disappeared. He didn’t return home until midnight, me and my wife very worried and tried to seek him. Hyun Joong just leave a note in a small paper with the initials “Kim’s”, we report it to police and after a few days later they found Jaejoong was in an empty house and just there are him and Hyun Joong. We immediately save Jaejong and prohibit Hyun Joong playing with Jaejoong again. But 2 years later, Hyun Joong do this again, he was kidnap Jaejoong but he teamed up with some gangsters until the police finally put him in prison and this time… he repeated it again.”

“Did… Did Hyun Joong do something to Jaejoong? Like… did he him?” Yunho asked carefully.

Mr. Kim paused and sighed softly, “Jaejoong told us that Hyun Joong was trying to him several times but he always refused and fight him.” Mr. Kim stopped and stared at Yunho.

“You don’t have to worry Yunho-ah. I’m sure Jaejoong still when he married you.”

“Oooo…ooo…” Yunho’s face reddened and he just nodded over and over again.

 

            Not much later, Jaejoong began to wake up, his eyes open slowly.

“Yunnie…” Jaejoong called his husband name softly.

“Joongie… Joongie… You’re awake…” Mrs. Kim said,

“Umma…” Jaejoong opened his eyes and saw both his mother at his side.

“Yes baby… Umma here…” Mrs. Kim said and his cheek gently.

“Umma miss you Joongie…” Mrs. Jung said and Jaejoong smiled,

“I miss you too Umma…” Jaejoong paused for a moment,

“Where’s Yunnie…” Jaejoong asked.

“Awww… you more miss your husband than Umma…?” Mrs. Kim asked teasing her son.

“Umma… I miss you too…” Jaejoong said but sounds whine. Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Kim laughed softly.

“Your husband was outside with your father, I’ll call him. Wait, ne…” Mrs. Jung said and Jaejoong nodded.

 

            Yunho rushed into Jaejoong room when his mother told him that Jaejoong was awake. Mrs. Kim stood up from her seat so that Yunho be beside her son.

“Boo… You’re awake…” Yunho said as he Jaejoong cheek, he smile at his wife.

“Uhmm… *nods*, Yunnie…” Jaejoong said softly,

“Yes, Boo…”

“Your face…” Jaejoong held out his hand on Yunho face.

“It’s fine, Boo. I’m okay, don’t worry.” Yunho said and smiled.

“Yunnie…”

“Yes, Baby…”

“Hug me, please…” Yunho just chuckle, he leaned down and hugged him gently.

“I miss you, Baby Boo…” Yunho whispered,

“I miss you too, Baby Bear…” Jaejoong whispered and smiled.

 

‘cough…cough…cough…’ Some people cleared their throat and YunJae pulled back their body and laugh.

“My son…” Mr. Kim approached his son,

“Jaejoong hyung…” Junsu called him.

“Appa… Junsu… Chunsu…” Jaejoong called them and smiled.

“Are you feeling better?” Mr. Kim asked and Jaejoong nodded,

“Yes, Appa. I feel better now. I miss you.”

“I miss you too, my son.”

“I missed you, Joongie… You don’t forget me, right?” Mr. Jung said and everyone laughed.

“Of course not. I miss you too Appa. I miss you all” Jaejoong said and laughed.

 

            Jung’s family and Kim’s family plans to stay in Jeju until Jaejoong’s conditions better, they returned to hotel along with YooSu and Changmin while Yunho still keep in the hospital.

            Jaejoong felt very safe when Yunho hug him, he feel warm, he feel protected but he didn’t like to stay in hospital, he wanted to get home, he wanted to get back to his home. Jaejoong’s hand suddenly touched his stomach.

 

‘My Baby… My Baby…’ Jaejoong was afraid something happened to his baby, he could still feel the pain when hyun Joong pressed his stomach, he closed his eyes tightly.

“Boo… What’s wrong with you?” Yunho who saw his wife was worried, Jaejoong opened his eyes and looked at Yunho.

“Yunnie… our baby. What about our baby?” Jaejoong asked, his eyes filled with tears.

“Ssshh… Our baby is fine, Boo. Your condition is very weak now, you have to rest. If not, it’ll give effect to our baby.” Yunho tried to calm his wife.

“Yesterday… Hyun Joong… he… he tried to me.” Jaejoong said very slow but Yunho can still heard him.

“I…I refused him, I tried to fight him but he touched my tummy. He… he… pressed my tummy. I… I’m afraid Yunnie… I’m afraid…” Jaejoong crying, he was very scared. Yunho gritted his teeth to keep his tempter and hug his wife carefully.

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry… Yunnie…”

“Boo… sshhhh… Our baby still alive, our baby still there. Don’t cry anymore.” Yunho tried to calm his wife and after a while, Jaejoong felt calmer.

“I wanted to go home. I want to go back to Seoul.” Jaejoong said,

“We’ll go home when you feel better, now you have a lot of rest. Sleep now.”

“Don’t leave me.” Jaejoong looked at Yunho as pleaeded.

“Of course not. I won’t leave you. Sleep now.” Jaejoong closed his eyes and he felt Yunho kissed his forehead.

“Sleep, Boo…”

 

Message: Is it too short? (>,<) How is it? I'm sorry if my grammar is wrong... give your comment please :)