Forgetful

First Feelings

Al though their love was strong, it wasn't enough to stop glitches.

 

Mary's first glitch was during the 4th month of their relationship. Kris had come home one day, saying the usual, " I'm hooooome!" and opened his arms out for a hug.When Mary did not appear, he became worrisome. What could have happened while he had been gone? What danger could have bestowed her? He cautiously stepped around the house, looking for Mary and every turn, even yelling out her name with his deep voice at some points.

 

He searched the entire house, through dusty corners and her favorite hiding spots. The last room to search in was the bedroom. He hoped ,he wished ,he prayed that she was ok. Slowly, he creaked the door open.

 

She lay on the floor in a tangle of broken wiring from her back, her body like stone, her face still and her eyes dead. 

 


 

"Kris Kris Kris! I have bandaids!" Mary giggled as she toyed with the tape on her wrist. Kris and Mary and just come back from the doll "hospital", where she was fixed and put together again, but not new. The engineers told Kris they could fix her, but like the shopkeeper, that she would break in moments notice, or wither.

 

Kris simply refused to listen.

 

Kris sighed as Mary placed a small piece of tape on his cheek. "You gave me a heart attack! What happened?" 

 

Mary stopped toying with her tape and shrugged. "I dunno. I was reading one moment, the next moment, I out. I think I overheated from reading too much. Don't worry about me." She gave a faint smile, and Kris returned it with graciously.

 

"I'm just glad you're ok."

 

 


 

 

I hate myself for not updating omfg. But I'm trying to update more for you guise, so please, subcribble to the story and leave a comment! Next chapter will be extra long and will be the finale! C:

-Arrex