Part Two.

First Feelings

 

 

Kris spent the weekend teaching Mary things, such as what not to touch and how to cook. She picked up quite quickly, getting everything right on the first try. Kris was amazed at her abilities, but then again, she was just a robot. 

 

She went out for the first time, on a shining Sunday, to the park. She twitched at bugs she saw, and laughed at things she found interesting. Kris' curiousity for her began growing, little by little. 

 

After the park, they went to get ice cream. Of course, Mary couldn't taste it. Unlike humans, she couldn't taste, or smell. "It feels funny across my tongue." Mary stuck her tongue out at Kris, and he laughed. She was so silly sometimes.

 

The weekend passed in a breeze, and soon Kris had to go back to work. Mary had waved goodbye as he left out the front door, her voice ringing out as she yelled, "Bye bye, Kriiiiiiiisss!" He had waved behind him, to show he had heard. Kris could almost see her wide smile, and her twitch now.

 

Oddly, Kris couldn't stop thinking about Mary all day. He kept pondering what would she would make when he came home, or if she would be sleeping. Kris chuckled. Mary was adorable when she slept. 

 

"Kris? You keep smiling to yourself. And you rarely smile. What happened to your face?" Kris snapped out of his thoughts from hearing Luhan's voice. Luhan was always considerate to Kris, and joked with him as co workers. 

 

"Huh? Oh... nothing..." Kris unconciously smiled again, and Luhan looked at him weirdly. "Earth to Kris! Let's get back to work." He said, picking up his papers and leaving, Kris stumbling behind.

 


 

Kris began realizing his feelings for Mary while he was home after work.

 

"I'm home...OOF." Kris' heart raced as Mary ran towards him and gave him a big hug. "Welcome home, Krriiiiiiiisss!~" She squealed, hugging him close to her, her cheeks painted pink. Kris began to redden as well. He was so close to her....

 

"What's with the hug...?" Mary looked up at Kris with her big brown doe eyes. "Why not? I'm happy you're home!" Her lip twitched, and she gave a wide smile that made Kris' body shake, in a way nobody had made him before. 

 

"Then..." Kris felt like a hug was not enough. Oh no, he wanted more. "... What about... a kiss?" He looked down at Mary. She had a semi suprised look on her face, as if registering what he had just said. Then, with her arms still around him, nodded just a bit, and closed her eyes.

 

Kris cupped his large hands around her face, tracing her lips with his thumb. She looked so realistic, she felt so realistic.... He bent down, kissing her softly, not a peck, but not a passionate one. Not yet at least. 

 

He felt shocks going through his body as they kissed, and broke away. Mary leaned against Kris' chest, eyes still closed, smiling and twitching just a bit everyonce and a while. Kris, on the other hand, thought to himself about what he just did. In the very short time they spent together, Kris's heart fluttered at sight of her.  What was it about her that made him go nuts inside?

 

And then he realized it.

 

He really was in love.

 


 

 

This went one for about a month, half the time that the shop keeper had said she would last. Kris didn't forget it, but he pushed the thought away many times. 

 

Kris would come home, and they would exchange hugs and kisses, more passionate ones now. They would sleep next to each other at night, face to face since she charged up at night, and the plug was in her back. Every weekend, they would go out on dates, from the very first park and ice cream shop, to the amusement park, where Kris would get frightened at the rides, and she laughed the whole way.

 

She even learned to use the internet, and everyday, she would make something new for Kris. His life felt perfect, he would think everyday in bed. She felt perfect, he thought when the played touchy games or showered together. They didn't do, "it", no. Just very touchy, and Kris loved that about her.

 

Heck, he loved everything about her. All her flaws he loved, all her perfections he loved, but most of all, her smile. It seemed so flawed and perfect at the same time. So, it suprised him when Mary scoot closer to him than usual in bed one night, motioning for him to come closer. So he did, and he nearly jumped at what she whispered.

 

"I love you." She giggled, backing up again, but was pulled right back into Kris' embrace, almost smushing her. He kissed her head, then her cheeks, and, looking deep in her now dark eyes, kissed her full on the lips. They kept kissing, over and over, from loving pecks, to more tongue smashing kisses.

 

He could have gone on forever, but he had to breathe as a human to survive. They pulled away slowly, eyes reconnecting with each other as Kris regained his breathe. He kept wondering how long it would be until he would not see Mary's face any longer. His heart ached from the thought of it happening, but he shunned it away once again, inching closer to Mary instead, and saying,

 

"I love you too."

 



 

Yay I finally updated!

Check out my other story, 101 Oneshots, and request something!

I'm thinking of putting alternate endings. Should I?

Until next time, bye bye!