A Beautiful Geek...

Why Can't I Hate You?

(Tippany P.O.V)

 

After washing up, I went down stairs to eat breakfast with my parents, only to find my unwanted family member, my annoying ajumni Oteda, and my dam money cousin, Tari.

“I'm not hungry.” I simply stated.

“Oh no, Tipp, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you are not skipping that.” my umma looked dead serious.

“Oh, ok...you win.” I walked to the table and sat down next to my appa.

“So you're going shopping with your friends?” Appa asked.

“Yea.” I answered.

“Good, make your appa proud.”

“Where are you going?” Tari asked as if she cared.

“Shopping, are you deaf?” I asked.

“Tipp?” my umma warned.

I quickly finished my breakfast, “Well, I'm off,” I kissed both my parents, “Bye umma, bye appa.”

I quickly rushed outside and Mr. Lee held the door open for me, “Where to miss?”

“We pick up Suki and Dhipeeh first, then to Susanna house.” I told him.

After picking up the girls, we went straight to the mall, first thing we did was picked out the perfect dresses, Susanna picked an emerald color dress which was long and elegant, Suki picked a black cocktail dress, Dhipeeh picked a neckline pink dress, and as for me I picked a satin blue evening gown.

After that, I went to an eye doctor to pick my contact lens.

“Oh I bet you're going to be really pretty.” Suki said.

“Oh stop it. No I'm not.” I told her.

“Don't put yourself down.” Dhipeeh told me.

“Yea, it's not right, you are pretty, believe it.” Susanna agreed.

Say what you guys want...I know what I am...

 

(End of Tippany P.O.V)

 

(Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

“Jaebeom, don't forget, tomorrow is Jinyoung's company celebration party. You have to go.”

“But appa, it's boring.” I told him.

“Jaebeom, I mean it.”

“Alright, whatever.” I sighed.

“Jae boo!” Oh speaking of the devil... Tari.

“Uh, what are you doing here?” I asked her.

“I came to spend time with you.” she smiled.

“Uh...Jaebeom...I need to speak with you.” my appa said.

I followed him.

We walked to the other side of the room as Tari sat patiently on the couch, “What is it appa?”

“What are you with this girl? Are you serious with her?”

“No! no... appa.” I told him, “It's just a girl. I'm a teenager appa, I'm not ready for love.”

“Good because I don't want that kind of girl for a daughter in law. I already have a girl in mind, that I want you to consider.”

“Appa, are you serious?” come on...this is 2010, arranged marriage is not permitted!!! I have the right to choose whom ever I want!

“Yes, and you'll meet her tomorrow.”

“Who is she?”

“Jinyoung's daughter, Tippany.”

“That geek!” I didn't know what to say, I suddenly became speechless.

“Jaebeom, there is more than meets the eyes.” I appa tried to explain.

“I see nothing in that girl!” well, except the body.

“You're coming tomorrow and that's that...Plus, we need to speak about your singing career.”

“*Deep sigh* ok...”

 

(End of Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

(Tippany P.O.V)

 

Today was like hell gone loose, everyone was busy. After introducing Susanna to appa, appa took quite a liking to her instantly. Both appa and umma welcomed her into our family. Appa wasn't mad that I invited the girls to the company celebration. In fact, appa was thrilled to have them. He said their like his other daughters so they are welcome anytime. They arrived dressed and ready and was equally beautiful. I on the other hand was not even ready. Appa had to hire a stylist to help fix me up for the evening. I never knew make up and accessory takes up so much time. I was so glad when she was finally done with the prodding, yanking, tugging, and poking, “Ms. Tippany, your all finish.”

I look into the mirror and I was awe struck, is this me? Omo...I—I couldn't even explain how I look...just that the person I was staring at was beautiful.

“You are gorgeous.” the stylist smiled at her handiwork.

Well, I'm pretty, but I bet many other girls are much more beautiful.

She ushered me out, I carefully walked downstairs only to face many shocked expression.

“Uh...so?” I tired breaking the awkward scene.

“Omo... Tipp, you are so beautiful.” Susanna gasped.

“You look like an angel.” Dhip and Suki smiled.

“That's my daughter.” my appa beamed.

My umma rushed to embrace me, “I'm proud of you.”

“Thank you umma.” I returned the hugs.

“Well, let's not keep our guest waiting.” We headed to the party without another thought...

 

(End of Tippany P.O.V)

 

(Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

This night is boring, especially having Tari groping me in front of the beautiful not to mention famous girls. Just great. My night is ruin before the party even started.

“Jaebeom, come on, Jinyoung is here.” my appa literally dragged me to the entrance to welcome ajussi and the Delicious looking geek.

But when they arrive, the geek was no where in sight. Instead 4 beautiful angels emerged by ajussi and ajumni said. However, only one girl caught my attention, her long raven black hair cascading down to her waist, her blue evening gown showed ever curve that made men squirmed with pain and wanting her in bed. Dam... where did she get such a revealing dress? Not that I'm complaining...but many other men are looking at her right now.

“Junpyong!” I heard ajussi called my father.

“Jinyoung!” my appa replied back.

My appa and ajussi hugged, and shared pats in the back, “So uh, where's your lovely daughter?” my appa asked. And that is also what I'm wondering about.

“Right here, this is my daughter, Tippany.” It can't be...the beauty?

She gave him a perfect curtsy.

“Wow...the last time I saw you was when you were about 14 years old...my, my...you've grown.” my appa beamed.

“And you, ajussi, you haven't aged a bit. You're as handsome as I remembered.” she smiled sweetly.

“Well, my son,” he gestured to me, “Must be 100x more handsome than I.” I smiled then.

“No ajussi...I don't think any man is as handsome as you and my appa.”

My smile faded before I even knew it.

“Ha-ha, Jinyoung, your daughter really knows how to make an old man feel very young again.” my appa chuckled.

“This is why she is my jewel.”

this is the geek alright, vicious and witty...

 

(End of Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

(Tippany P.O.V)

 

I was face to face with him, and God, I wanted to faint. Why does he have to so devilishly handsome?

“Girls, Jaebeom, Jinyoung and I need to handle some business, so well leave you guys to socialize with each other.”

Great...appa is gone...I'm stuck with Jaebeom...well, I have my girls at least.

I spoke to soon, here comes his posses.

“Hey Jay...who's the ladies?” Chansung smiled at us.

“Come on girls, lets go get some fresh air before we choke on these guys cologne.” Susanna urged us to the door. Thank god we're away from them...

 

(End of Tippany P.O.V)

 

(Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

Dam she's hot...

“Jaebeomie! Oh God, Tari...

“Where were you? I've been looking all over for you.” she was once again kissing and grabbing me.

“Jay was checking out beautiful girls.” Taecyeon smirked.

Thanks a lot Taec. “Jay!” Tari whined.

“So who was those girls? Who was the girl in the blue dress?” Nickhun asked.

“Tari's cousin, and her friends.” I told them.

“The geek girl? Which one was her?” Junho asked.

“The one in the blue dress.” I answered.

“Dam...she's hot.” Junsu said.

“Jay! Stop ignoring me!” Dam this is annoying as hell.

“Well...I'm going to bounce a bit...” Chansung was out of sight...everyone else than left too.

I turn to the who was clinging to my arm, “Tari, leave me be can you? You're being clingy and I don't like it.”

“Jay!” she gasped.

“I need to speak to my appa, leave.” I told her more firmly.

After she whine some more, she was finally out of sight. I then walked to my appa, “appa...” I called.

“Ah, Jaebeom. You're hear.” my appa smiled.

“Jaebeom, your appa been talking a lot about you. You want to be a singer? I've been planing to make a new boy band, however, even if I have you. I need more boys. Let's talk about that later, would you mind if I hear you sing right now?” Jinyoung ajussi asked me.

I was a bit embarrassed but I need to do it if I wanted to have a singing career.

I made sure we were alone, I then decided to sing a short verse from incomplete, original singer; sisquo.

After I was done, I waited for ajussi criticism.

“You need practice, but you got a very talented voice. Now we just need to find a band to go with you.” I thought of my boys than, “Uh ajussi, I have a band. My boys.”

“The boys I saw with you that other time?” ajussi asked.

“Yes, ajussi.” I answered.

“Well, you, I've selected, your boys still have to prove to me they can sing. Well look in this tomorrow. How does that sound?”

“Good, ajussi. We'll meet you tomorrow.” I promised...

 

(End of Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

(Chansung P.O.V)

 

I saw the girl from school walking to the drinks section by herself, so I followed.

“Hello... Susanna isn't it?”

“What do you want?” she asked me curtly.

Talk with you, my sweet.” I smiled.

“Right... you're done flirting with your boys?”

Dam this girl has a smart mouth, “Actually, we were talking about you guys.” I answered truthfully.

“Wow, now your gossiping like girls?” she acted shocked.

Dam me and my big mouth, I should have just excepted the flirting one. Now I'm brand as a gossiper. How en fantastic.

“I wouldn't call that gossiping.” I tried to say.

“Then what would you call it?” she asked me.

“Uh...” I don't even know.

“Exactly.” she walked away.

Why is it that she always has the last words? Dam her...

 

(End of Chansung P.O.V)

 

(Nickhun P.O.V)

 

Wow, she's beautiful, this is the geek? I stared at her, she has unbelievable womanly curve not to mention sensual charms.

I decided then to walk to her, “Uh, hi... Tippany is it?”

“Nickhun.”

“You know me?” I asked.

“I would be stupid no to know the 7 kingka of Kwangju high school.” she smiled.

“You look stunning this evening.” I smiled.

She look shock, “Um...thank you.”

“No need to thank me.”

“So...you’re not scared for your reputation? I mean you're talking not to mention complimenting a geek.” she asked, looking as if she is testing me.

“No, I don't care, I do what I want to do. Reputation or no reputation. It won't change a thing.”

An yet again she look shock, but who quickly to hide it, “Um, you're different I'll give you that. Oh my appa is calling me...thank you again for talking with me.”

“Anytime.” I smiled, even after she leave I didn't cease smiling...

 

(End of Nickhun P.O.V)

(Tippany P.O.V)

 

I walked back to my loving appa, “Yes appa?” I notice Jaebeom was there.

“Why aren't you chatting with your oppa?” he gestured to Jaebeom.

“It's ok ajussi.” Jaebeom tried to say.

“No, it's not ok.” appa told Jaebeom.

“Sorry appa.”

“Don't say to me, say it to your oppa.”

I had no choice, “Sorry.”

“Sorry what?” my appa asked.

“Sorry oppa.” I forced out.

“It's ok.”

“Aren't they cute?” Junpyong ajussi smiled.

“They sure are.” my appa smiled.

I could feel myself blushing from head to toe.

“To bad, he's mine.” oh god Tari...

“Jaebeom.” ajussi seemed embarrassed.

“Tari, have some respect in front of my appa. Or are you too deep in pretending to be a princess who doesn't have to respect any elder?” I wanted to smack her senseless for making my appa embarrassed in front of his best friend for having such an ill-mannered niece.

“Tari, where is your umma?” my appa started.

“Why ajussi.” Tari smiled

“So she can teach you not to cut into people conversation.” my appa told her.

“Ajussi!” Tari shrieked.

“Appa...I would like to leave first, I have a splitting headaches. Ajussi have a good night. I hope I see you more often.”

“Ok, sweetie.” he kissed my forehead.

I called my girls and we headed home, finally, away from all the drama.”

 

(End of Tippany P.O.V)