A Geek?

Why Can't I Hate You?

(Tippany P.O.V)

 

Mr. Lee picked us up and Susanna still couldn't get over with the fact I have a chauffeur.

“You have a driver! What, are you that rich?” Susanna yelled.

“Um... Susanna dear, Tipp's appa owns one of the biggest music entertainment in Korea. Haven't you heard of JYP Entertainment?”

“JYP Entertainment? No, it doesn't ring a bell so what is it? Modeling, dancing, singing, acting? What?”

“Susanna...all of the above.” Suki smiled.

“Cool, I love fashion.” she smiled.

Then I remembered, “Guys, I just remembered, something. My appa's company is have a celebration of some sort, and I'm force to go, would you guys like to come accompany me? There's going to a lot of famous people.” that's the best bribing I can do.

“Sure.” they answered.

“Ok, since tomorrow is Saturday let's go shopping. Appa said I got to look dashing. Man he even made me buy contact lenses.”

“Well, I'm sure you'll look beautiful.” Susanna smiled.

Finally we arrived to my house, Susanna nearly collapsed, he mouth hung open, “Dam! This house is en gigantic.

“Close your mouth sweetie.” Dhip and Suki told Susanna.

“Ms. Tippany, welcome home.”

“Thanks, Mrs. Lee.” I smiled.

“A Chauffeur, a maid...what else?” Susanna sighed

“A Gardener, 10 other maids, a butler, a chief, and 10 dogs who are 1st place prize winner in top dog competition.” Dhip listed.

“They're my appa's prized dogs.” I corrected, “Come on guys lets go to my room.”

we walked up the flights of stairs and toward the left wing, where my room reside. I opened the double doors and Susanna, yet again was lost of words just like Suki and Dhip when I first brought them here.

“You can fit a whole house in here.” Susanna exploded.” She walked to my restroom, “That's so cool, you have your own bathroom...I have to share!”

“We don't have our won bathroom either.” Suki and Dhip announced.

Susanna took a tour every where in my room, and there was only one thing she hated about my room, was that I have the worst wardrobe ever...

 

(End of Tippany P.O.V)

 

(Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

We arrived at Tari's cousin house, and it was weird that it was bigger than Tari's house. We walked to the front door, when a maid answered, again weird, Tari seems rich and all, but she has no maids, butlers, or a gardener. Just a home with her umma.

“Ms. Tari is here.” the housemaid announced in a bellow.

Suddenly a girl descended the stairs, but stop shortly when she noticed us. She seemed shocked but was  quickly to hide it, “What do you want Tari?”the girl asked sounding rather bored. Then her face brighten up, a smile slowly spread throughout her face, “Did you come here to my umma dry again?” she asked sweetly as if she is speaking to a baby.

Tari tensed, she forced a smile at me, then smiled at the girl, “Now Tipp, that isn't true”-

“Oh, of course it is, tell me then, how did you afford your wardrobe if it wasn't from the money you squeezed out of my umma?” the girl cocked her eyebrows.

“Tipp!” the girl smiled, she seemed happy making Tari lose control.

I was confused, who was this geek, with her long black hair she tied in a ponytail, wearing those ridiculous thick rim glasses, but have curse that are pleasing to look at, that thought didn't sit well.

“If you wish to speak to umma she's out and won't be back until later. Is there anything else you want beside the money out of my umma?”

“If you'd let me finish! Tipp...I didn't come here today to see ajumni. I came to see you.”

The girl put on a fake shock expression, “Oh really? Are you sick? You're acting really weird today. No... seriously, what do you want?”

“No really. Look, listen. I came here today to see you because,” she grabbed my arms in hers, “My boyfriend wanted to ask if you would approve of us, your the only one who didn't have a say in this relationship you know.” Tari smiled. I on the other hand nearly choked on my saliva.

“Babe, are you alright?” Tari asked me.

“Yea, Yea, I'm fine.” I told her.

“So Tippany?” Tari waited.

She turn to me, “As you can see, Tari and I don't actually like each other, so therefore I don't care who she s with or not, obviously you should already know, you weren't her first.” she smiled sweetly at me after wagging her vicious tongue.

Tari, lost control then and lunged at the girl, the girl side stepped, causing Tari to slide across the floor, “Control yourself Tari, don't act like act like a dog around here...Mrs. Lee?” she started up the stairs elegantly, “Yes Ms. Tippany?”

“If you would be so kind as to help them to whatever they need, make sure they are comfortable. I don't want people saying we were disrespectful to our guest.” then she was out of sight.

So the reason why Tari hid the fact she had a cousin was because her cousin was a geek? But a geek with a vicious tongue...

“Jaebeom ah, let's go.” Dam...how did I end up with this ?

“Not just yet.” I have a feeling many things will happen today, I can feel it in my gut...

 

(End of Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

(Tippany P.O.V)

 

My legs were buckling so hard I nearly collapsed, Thank God none of them notice. This was the first time I talked to him and instead I insulted him. Hmph! Well, serve him right, he wanted my opinion about him and Tari.

“Tipp! Oh my God that was awesome!” my friends cheered.

“Yep...I love doing that.” I told them.

“Dam you got quite a mouth.” Susanna gave me two thumbs up.

 

(End of Tippany P.O.V)

 

(Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

We decided to chill outside while the maid serve us beverages and appetizer.

“Where's Tari?” Junho asked.

“She wanted to go home for something.” I told him.

“Hey Jaebeom, what do you think about Tari cousin?” Nickhun asked me.

“She's a geek with a vicious tongue.” I simply said.

“That's kind of y isn't it?” Nickhun smirked.

“I'll admit it's y, but not my type.” Wooyoung laughed.

“Ha-ha so true.” Junsu agreed.

“With that body, I'll do her, but that's it.” Taec grinned.

“Whatever man, I need to take a leak.” I walked to find the bathroom, after relieving myself, I decided to head back, when Tari's cousin enter the kitchen, curious, I followed her, “Tippany, right? I'm”-

“Park Jaebeom.” she said.

“How did you”-

“Know? I would be stupid if I didn't know the kingka leader of Kwangju high.” she gave me an ice cold smile.

I decided to ignore it, “Really? So you go to Kwangju high too? I never saw you before.”

“Of course not, why would the kingka notice geeks like me?” well I would notice the body, that's for sure, “Perhaps you're right, maybe I wouldn't have notice you.” I smiled.

I saw and instant spark of anger but it was gone in a split of a second...

 

(End of Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

(Tippany P.O.V)

 

OOH! What an ! He think he can hurt my feeling? Well see about that!

“So...you love my cousin?” I asked.

“Well, I wouldn't call it love...” his eyes started examining me from head to toe, a smile suddenly spread across his face.

“Oh wow...don't you two make a perfect couple? A and a womanizer...hmm...”

He looked furious, “who do you think you are? You have no right!”

“Don't be mad Park Jaebeom...tell me if it isn't true?” I waited, hoping maybe for him to deny anything.

No word...not a sound.

I was disappointed, “Hmph! My point...” I left.

 

(End Tippany P.O.V)

 

(Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

What the just happen? Dam the girl... Tippany... I promise you, you won't see the last of me...

 

(End Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

(Tippany P.O.V)

 

They're still here? It's my 5th time coming down the stairs and they haven't even left yet, what do they even want? I was about to go back upstairs when the door bell rang. Mrs. Lee answered it, it was no other then my cousin, and my good for nothing ajumni.

My ajumni stormed in, her face in rage, “Tippany! How dare you!” Oteda ajumni bellowed at me.

 

(End of Tippany P.O.V)

(Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

We were about to leave when someone's bellow caught our attention. We rushed to the scene and hid so that no one would see us. There stood Tari, her umma and the geek with the vicious tongue...

 

(End of Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

(Tippany P.O.V)

 

“How dare you insult me daughter in front of her boyfriend and his friends! Are you jealous she has a boyfriend and you don't. Or are you mad she's more beautiful than you?”

I just smiled, I knew Tari went home to tattle on me, it's what she always do, I stared at my ajumni straight in the face, “If you're talking about catching partners, no, ajumni, no one can beat your daughter on that, especially me.”

“You !” she raised her hand to strike me when the entrance door burst open, “Am I interrupting something?” my appa looked menacing.

“Nope appa, everything is fine. Right, ajumni?” I dared my ajumni to deny it.

“Yes...everything is fine.” And of course, she wouldn't dare, she put on a fake smile.

My appa turn to me then, “So...sweetie, how was school?” he came and embrace me, planting a light kiss on my forehead.

“It was ok, Oh! I made a new friend.” I beamed at him.

“Really, I bet I'd like her.” he turn the others who suddenly was there, “Hello gentlemen...You came with?”

“Tari sir.” Jaebeom answered.

“Wait a minute, you're Park Junpyong son aren't you?” my appa asked Jaebeom.

“Um...Yes I am, how do you know my father?” Jaebeom answered.

Wait, what is going on?

“Ah my boy...you've grown. Your appa talks about you very much.”

“Appa”-

“Ah Tippany, sweetie, you must be wondering what is going on, this is your ajussi son, Junpyong son.”

Wow, Jaebeom is appa best friend's son...ha this is awkward. Man what a small world.

“Well ah Jaebeom, am I correct?”

“Yes uh”-

“Jaebeom, I'm your appa's best friend, call me ajussi, anyway...this is my only daughter, Tippany.”

“Appa, he knows.” I said.

“Ah...well then. Are you staying for dinner?”

“Ah no, you see, ajussi, Jaebeom is my boyfriend, and we're going out to eat.” Tari smiled.

My appa looked a bit disappointed, “Oh...well, ok...nice meeting you Jaebeom, maybe some other time?” my appa asked.

“Of course ajussi.” Jaebeom told him. He turn to me than, “Bye Tippany, it was nice meeting you too.” he gave me a promising smile, something tell me it's not the last of him I'll be seeing.

I acted as if I didn't know him...

 

(End of Tippany P.O.V)