My Everyday Routine...

Why Can't I Hate You?

This story I wrote for Babyblue unni, I hope you like it!!!

 

(Tippany P.O.V)

 

 

“Wake up sleeping beauty.” I heard my umma said as I felt her hand gently patting my shoulder.

“Umma...in a little bit...” I mumbled.

“Sweetie, you got to get up, you have school.”My umma told me. Then they took their leave.

I quickly washed my face and dressed, I grab my books and skip down the stairs. I gave both of my parents a good night kiss and sat down for breakfast.

“Tipp, in 3 days our company is hosting a party, as the CEO daughter you have to attend with me and your umma.”

“But appa? Do I have to? I mean there's only singers...well, famous people there. Not to mention girls that are conceited es whom you introduced to me before.”

“Yes you do... Tipp, it's important to me. I want you to go, do it for me, please?” I can't say no to my appa now.

“Ok, appa, I'll go.” I sighed.

“Great!” he kissed my forehead.

“Ajumni!”

“Unni!”

I heard 2 annoying voice echoing from the halls, great my annoying cousin from hell and my aunt from my everyday nightmare has arrived.

They came rushing toward us, with a huge smile plastered on their faces, “Hi unni.” Oteda ajumni said.

My cousin ran to hug my umma, “Hi ajumni!”

“Great I lost my appetite.” I sigh loudly for them to hear.

“Oh and hello to you too, Tippany darling.” she said forcing a smile.

“Don't pop a blood vessel by straining yourself, ajumni.” she looked furious, I knew she wanted to strangle me.

“Tippany!” my umma looked very disappointed, “You shouldn't say things like that to your ajumni.”

“Don't worry unni, she's just a little lost right now, you know, teenagers. Unlike my Tari, matured since she knew wow to talk.” she giggled.

“Oh really, umma, appa, ajumni... I have decided to be immature forever. Do you know why? Tari maturity has given me a pause, if being mature means I have to engage with every male specimen I get acquainted with...no offense, I rather not be mature at all.” the room was quiet, not even a  sound was heard, “ Umma, appa, I'm going now, I'm going to be late.” I grabbed my books, slip on my shoe...and headed for the door, 3...2...1-

“Ahhhh!!!” I heard Tari screamed.

“*Deep sigh* Music to my ears.”

“Ready to leave Ms. Nim?” my chauffeur, Mr. Lee asked

“Yes” I got in the car as Mr. Lee drove me to the school.

There I was greeted by 2 of my friends Dhipeeh and Suki.

“Hey! We thought you weren't going to make it. The bells about to ring”-

 

*RING*

 

“And there it goes.” both Suki and Dhip said. We started walking to class when I spotted him.

God...why does he have to be so perfect? And God, why did you put him in all my classes?

His flawless skin, a smile to die for, biceps, girls dreamed of touching...goodness he's so perfect...

“Tipp!”

I woke up from my day dream which I have so many times when I'm near Jaebeom. “What?”

“I called you 3 times, are you death!” Dhipeeh shouted at me.

“Come on Dhip, didn't you see where her eyes were looking?” Suki pointed at Jaebeom.

“Uh, that's unni to you.”

“Whatever, Dhip unni. You happy?” Suki rolled her eyes.

“Shut up you guys, come on.” we walked into class. We sat at our usual spot, which is the back. Just as we sat, Tari came in and straight to Jaebeom and gave him a kiss,  “Hey babe.”

“Hey.” he sounded bored.

Ugh...i can't stand her.

After class we went to lunch and again, we sat at our usual spot which behind all the action.

“Hey Tipp, no one knows except us that is, knows you're leech faced, Tari's cousin right? I still wonder why is that?” Suki asked

“It's simple really, Tari doesn't want anyone knowing we're related, and I don't want attention so we act like we don't know each other.” I told them.

“So you guys, do agree on some things...” Dhipeeh looked shocked.

“Hey Tipp, so how did those two got together?” Suki asked pointed at Tari and Jaebeom who once again looked lips again.

“Dam...don't they ever get tired?” Dhip looked annoyed, “Anyway, what happen?”

“Well, you know, when one is beautiful and popular they tend to get notice, and when the hot and popular boy notice the beautiful and popular girl. When popularity goes with popularity, they attract more attention and get even more popular.” I explain.

“We know the basic of popularity, what we want to know, is how they got together.” Suki nearly scream with impatience.

“Aish! I don't know, go ask them.” I told her.

After lunch we went back to class and learn some more when I notice Park Jaebeom is checking out yet another girl. He is such a player! Why can't I hate the guy?! And beside not hating him, I even wish he would look at me like the way he looks at those other girls...

 

(End of Tippany P.O.V)

 

(Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

dam, some of these chicks are en hot as hell!

“Hey Jaebeom, why you lookin'? I mean, you already got y Tari already.” Taecyeon told me.

“Hey, I never said I'll stop checking out girl, just because I have a girl.” I told him.

“You slept with Tari yet?”

“No duh! Dude, you are so slow, I told everyone of you the first time I got with the chick. She was that easy. And dam, how disappointed I was, she wasn't a as had acted and claimed to be. I felt so played out that day. She is so lucky she got the looks that is better than the all the girls in school, if not I would have dumped her a long time ago.”

“Well, you shouldn't expected her to be, look how y and flirtatious she looks, especially with that attitude. How can you expect her to be a ?” Junsu said logically.

“What is every body talking about?” Chansung came in with a smile on his face, that's when I notice all the kiss marks on his face that backed up my theory on why he was so cheerful.

“How many this time?”Junho had asked the question

“5” Chansung beamed, “Anyway, what were you guys talking about?”

“About Jaebeom and Tari, he;s still hung over the fact that Tari wasn't a when he ed her.” Nickhun told him.

“Oh...well get over it.” Chansung told me.

“Jaebeom ah, if you wanna a you can dream on man, all the y women and the pretty ones here had at least once. The only s and I’m sure you don't want to mess with are the geeks.” Taec said.

“I'm aware of that,” I said warily.

“Ah, I heard Tari has a cousin, have you seen her yet?” Junsu asked.

I paused there, “I never knew she had a cousin, how did you get that information?” I asked.

“I heard it from some girl I was playing.” Junsu smiled.

“I bet she's pretty as Tari.” Junho bet.

“Don't get your hopes to high. Just because Tari is hot doesn't mean her cousin is too.” Nickhun interjected.

Why did Tari hide the fact she has a cousin?

 

(End of Jaebeom P.O.V)