That Girl

Behind This Smile

Kai’s POV

The boys and I are practicing, and I decided to get some drinks. “Jongin-ah!” That was Kris. “Ayoo waddup Krease?” “I should ask that to you!” “Huh?” “Sit.” He asked me to sit down. Is there something? The others began to sit too. What the ? Kris pokes me. “And now tell us.” “Tell what?” “Is that sunbae girl nice?” “I know many sunbae girls. Which one do you mean?” Xiumin starts to talk too. “C’mon. Im Yoona.” Her? “That girl? We just met yesterday.” “And that makes you feel like you can introduce her to us?” Luhan asked. “Of course. She’s cute.” “Oooh. You like her?” Luhan please. “No. I don’t like her.” “But she likes you.” What? What? What? That girl likes me? Lu, what did you say? “What?!” Kris laughs. “Duh! The way she looks at you, the way how she talks with you. She also gets shy when she’s with you.” “Maybe she has a shy personality.” Sehun shakes his head. “When I see her with friends, she laughs a lot, and she’s being hyper. No shyness at all.” Is that true? Does Yoona like me? “So…” “So…” “What are we going to do now?” “We’re going to continue with practicing, while you get the girl.” And about Yoona… she comes in our practicing room now. “Noona?” Everyone greets her, especially Luhan and me. She looks like she’s searching someone. Me? She waves to me. “Hai.” I wave back. “Hey.” But I realized that I’m not the one she’s looking for, because she looks at Luhan all the time. And I see that he doesn’t like it. “What?” “I need to talk with you.” “Why?” “About your sister.” Now he’s getting nervous. “TIFFANY? TIFFANY NOONA?” Yoona nods. “She’s in our practicing room.” “Is there something with her?” Luhan gets upset. “That’s why I wanted to talk with you.” “Not here.” And now they’re gone. “Wow.” Suho sighed while looking at me. “Is there something?” “I don’t know, maybe you should ask that yourself.” He’s right. I feel… kinda… jealous? Of Luhan? No. That’s impossible. I don’t even like her, right? NEVER.

 

Luhan’s POV

When Yoona began about Tiffany, I immediately began to worry about her. Noona. I don’t know why, but both Yoona and I began to run, we’re outside now. It’s hot outside. Yoona is exhausted. “Did you really had to run? While holding my hand so I’d run too?” “I don’t even know why I did that.” We both sit down. “Well, I think you just feel upset. And with your personality, you need to run and get angry and stuff.” I moved my head to her. “What are you saying? We just met today. You don’t know me at all.” “But I know your sister. For years. And I’m worried about her. I think you’re worried too, don’t you?” I nodded. “I just want to know what’s going on with her, so that I can help her.” The funny thing is, I don’t know that too. I know nothing too, because my life is outside home. “You think I know everything?” “Since you’re her brother, yeah, I think that.” “Then you’re wrong. I know nothing. She won’t tell me. She says that she doesn’t know what’s going on between our parents but nah, I don’t believe her.” “I know what you guys are going through though. I relate to everything.” “Are your parents like that too?” She nodded. “Yeah. That’s why I moved to the SNSD dorm a year ago. Because I couldn’t take it anymore.You have Tiffany and Zelo. But I’m an only child. I was totally alone there…” She’s suddenly quiet. “Yoona, are you okay?” She doesn’t answer me. “Yoona?” “Sorry…” She runs inside and leaved me alone. Is she okay? And now I’m feeling sorry. I was being rude to her. She has the same experiences than me, and I was just being an . I didn’t like her, because she wants to interrupt my family’s life. But now I know why she wants that. Because we still live at home, she wants to help us. Because she’s, that nice…? I nodded. That’s right. From now on, I’m going to help her too, because she helps my family. Fighting!

 

Now that I want to help her, let’s search her. I’m running and searching in every room with the hope I’ll find her somewhere. But then I see Sunny walking. “Sunny sunbae!” Sunny smiled. “Luhan!” “Have you seen Yoona?” “Yoona? No… why?” “I’ll explain that later. Bye!” Sunny looked confuse when I continue with running. “Okay then…” Sorry Sunny, I’ll explain everything later. There’s no time to lose now. I don’t know Yoona that long to know where she could be. Or… what she could do to herself… no Luhan, don’t think that. Don’t think about bad things. I stopped with running because I’m getting tired. “Think Luhan, think. Where could that girl be?” I’m also getting angry because I really can’t find her. She’s lost. “!” “Luhan?” Someone touches my shoulder. “Are you okay?” Holy mother of God, that’s Yoona. Finally, I found her. Or, she found me. “I should ask that to you. Are you okay?” The girl nods. “Yeah. I’m okay. I just wanted to go to the toilet. For now, stop with being upset and stuff, let’s buy some ice cream.” “It’s hot here.” “Omg I know right! Let’s go!” “I have a better idea, Starbucks!” “That’s even better!” And the two of us go to Starbucks. She’s telling some jokes and they’re all hilarious. I laughed like crazy. This girl is really nice, why doesn’t Kai like her? She’s almost… perfect. It would be nice if we could be good friends. Yoona and me. Everytime she smiled, I smiled too. Her smile is so beautiful, so pretty. I like the way how she smiles and laughs. It makes me happy, and comfortable. And we just met today…