Tiffany & Luhan...

Behind This Smile

 

Yoona’s POV

Today’s the first day that we have lessons. Even though I’m a nerd, I didn’t miss school at all. I hope that Sooyoung & Kai have forgotten about yesterday, because that was really embarassing. But today… I want to have a legit conversation with him. Without Sooyoung fangirling. Just me and him. He comes into the classroom, with Sooyoung. She’s going to sit next to me. No. I want Jongin. What am I even saying right now? Ugh. Do I even like him? No. Yes. Maybe. WHAT THE ?! Sooyoung wants to sit next to me, but she looks a bit… like… she’s thinking about it. What? Then I knew it. She doesn’t want to sit next to me. Why? Because of Kim Jongin. She has a plan in her mind and I don’t like it. Because… the guy’s sitting next to me now. And he’s talking to me. Wow. “Hi Yoona.” Yoong. Answer. Now. Ok. “Hi Kai.” “How are you today?” “I’m fine. You?” “I don’t know. School.” He rolls his eyes. Why do I find that y? Everything about him is perfect. WHAT THE . I see that Sooyoung stares at us. She makes a heart sign and I make a ‘I kill you’ sign. But she’s right, I need to do something about this. Maybe he is nice. Maybe he is the one. I don’t know anything about him yet. “So, you’re an SM trainee right?” Jongin nods. “Maybe you could give me some tips?” “Tips?” “Yeah. Like, how do you get your skin so beautiful?” Sooyoung almost spitted her saliva out. God. How do I answer to this. He sure knows how to make me blush. “Uhm. I don’t know. It’s naturally, maybe…?” The guy laughs. “You’re cute.” Sooyoung almost laughed. I am? I blushed. “I’m not cute, Jongin. Or Kai.” He laughs again. The teacher comes in and everybody’s quiet suddenly. Exept Jongin. He’s still laughing. Alone. Loud. Everyone can hear him. I felt embarassed, why? The teacher looks weird at us, and Sooyoung was looking weird at Jongin too. Or were they looking at me? “I have nothing to do with this. He’s laughing because of himself.” Jongin stopped with laughing. “er, you made me laugh.” “I was just being ‘cute.’” The teacher interrupts us. “Miss Im and Mr. Kim. Can we begin the lesson now?” He didn’t reacted while I nodded. So ing embarassing and I don’t even can’t explain why.

 

That was the most embarassing lesson ever this far, thank God I was saved by the bell. The girls are sitting at the usual table in the canteen. There’s only one seat left, mine. But Jongin grabbed my hand suddenly. Omona. Oh. My. God. He stares at me, I look away. “Hey Yoongie, want to sit at our table?” “What?” He points at a few guys sitting at a table. He wants me to leave my girls to sit next to those guys? “I want to introduce you to them.” I nodded. Sunny sees everything. “It’s okay. Just go,” she says while smiling. Seohyun doesn’t understand everything. “Unnie, why she…” “Let her. We all know that she likes that guy. And maybe she can talk good about us. I mean, Sehun…” Yuri laughs. “Unnie!” While they are laughing, I’m sitting next to a guy that I don’t even know. He is cute though. So I asked Jongin who he is. “Jongin-ah, who is this?” “Oh, that’s Luhan.” Luhan. “Luhan, this is Yoona.” “Kai, I know that she’s Yoona. Do I look dumb?” And then he looked at me. “You want some sweet potatoes? I know that Seohyun loves it, but you like it too huh?” I smiled. “You sure don’t want that anymore?” He shakes his head. “I’m full.” I take the sweet potatoes and smile again, even though I feel uncomfortable here. I want to leave, but I can’t. I don’t want to disappoint the girls and Jongin. And the stories that I hear about Luhan… poor boy. He doesn’t seem happy here too. But I should ask him why Tiffany’s not in school today. “Luhan-ah?” “Hmm?” “Do you know why your sister’s not in school today?” “I don’t know.” That was a lie. “C’mon, tell me.” “No.” Kris interrupts our conversation. “Stop it. You guys ruin the mood.” Okay then…

 

After school, we see Tiffany in our dorm. “Tiffany!” She didn’t see us coming. “Tiff are you okay?” Tiffany shakes her head. We all hug her. “What happened? Why weren’t you in school? Luhan doesn’t want to tell us anything.” I see the scar on her face. “Omona were you hit?!” “It’s nothing.” “It is something! Tell us! Please!” Tiffany nods. “Okay okay, I’ll tell it. It’s simple. I just got hit yesterday and yeah… I didn’t go to school today because of the scar. Y’all happy now?” “I’m a bad leader,” Taeyeon said. Tiffany shakes her head. “No, you’re not. It’s not your fault.” “But I couldn’t help you.” “Taeyeon, no. It’s my fault. I interrupted my parents. I got my punishment.” I feel so bad for unnie. And for Luhan. They don’t deserve parents like that. I feel like I should do something. But what can I do? I don’t think that Luhan even likes me…

 

author's note: sorry that it's might a lame chapter, I got writers block and I didn't know what to write.