II

I love you, and I love you

 

II: Her Journey Entry 

 

  Many had sent their condolences, and she knew all of them had meant well. Especially her dearest sister, Krystal was very worried her, about the well-being of her and her child. Her group mates, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Sunny and Yuri had visited her to make sure she was fine, to make sure she wouldn't do anything silly, and to make sure she was safe and sound. She had told them she was fine, and she wanted to be alone by herself. She needed time for herself, to calm down and to accept the fact that her husband was dead. She needed to be alone. 

 As she stepped into his music studio in their home, she found the room more spacious and much colder than usual. And, she realized everything was really over. That rainy night, her husband had met with a fatal car accident, taking his life away in an instant. That rainy night, he had left their family, left the world and most importantly, he had left her and their child.

  That room which seemed so empty now, used to be his place of inspiration, his favourite place.

  She had seldom step into his workplace, maybe twice or once, for she respected her husband's privacy and did not want to disturb him nor become his burden. But, as soon as she stepped into the music studio, everything seemed to remind her of Yoona. The way the room was painted in her favourite color, the portrait of Yoona he had hidden form her, the songs he had composed, and the musical instruments he had played on, everything seemed to remind her of Yoona. It was then did she realized that, G-Dragon had never got over his first love, his past, and he had never moved on.  

  As his wife, she loved him, she truly did. Even if he wouldn't take a photo of her, even if he wouldn't compose any love song for her, even if he wouldn't tell her 'I love you', she loved him whole-heartedly. She truly did. She loved the way he would have dinner with her every night, she loved the way he would tolerate her mood swings, she loved the way he would massage her legs when she had legs cramps and she loved everything about him.

  Throughout the times they had spent together, there were many things she was bothered and troubled, and she could never understand. If he had no intentions of telling her, she would never bother him.

  For, she loved him.

 As her hand brushed across his table, she noticed an old familiar yellow journal book lying lifelessly at the corner. She had seen that book before, it was the very same one Yoona had used when she was filming her drama, Love Rain. She flipped the book open, only to find Yoona's hand-written entries.   

 

Entry 001

Mood: Happy, Excited, Sad, Angry

 

Hello, Im Yoona here!

Maknae gave me this journal for my birthday. 

I guess I should make full use of this, so I'm going to start writing a journal. 

But I hope, I wouldn't become a boring inflexible person like her.

 

Entry 024

Mood: Happy, Excited, Sad, Angry

 

Hello, Im Yoona here! 

I went to a bowling session with Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. Guess what? We met Big Bang's charismatic leader, GD! But somehow, he was acting weird in front of us. He was doing some comical dance in front of us. Even though it was embarrassing, but he really cracked us up with his dance.

And, it was the first time, I thought he was quite cool, awesome, comical, cute.

Kya, I can't believe I actually wrote it down!! 

 

Entry 047

Mood: Happy, Excited, Sad, Angry

 

Hello, Im Yoona here! 

Today, Girls Generation went for a awards ceremony in Japan. And, we met G-Dragon again! Unnies and I were giggling by ourselves as we recalled his comical dance. He looked slightly embarrassed as he saw us. Maybe his friend had told him about his previous acts when he was drunk.

Anyway I'm really happy that we're attending the same event, it's quite rare for us to see each other.

He's really cute. Keke ^^

 

Entry 063

Mood: Happy, Excited, Sad, Angry

 

Hello, Im Yoona here! 

It has been quite some time since I tuned in to Strong Heart, and I was surprized to find out that G-Dragon was featured. 

His outfit is really, the kind that only he could carry it off? Even Seung Gi Oppa disses his outfit. 

I've just get to find out the other side of him, a sentimental man. The way he sent a touching video clip to his mother really teared me up. One day, I wish I could express my feelings towards my family too. 

And he addresses the Bowling Incident. Also, the Ideal Type World Cup really caught me off-guard. He'd bring me to a deserted island? Even though it was out of the four members, I'm really surprised that he'd choose me. Gobawo, I've seen the video you've sent to me!  

 

Entry 074

Mood: Happy, Excited, Sad, Angry

 

Hello, Im Yoona here!

Yuri is attending university classes with Sooyoung, and it happened that Big Bang's maknae, Seungri is attending the same university too.

She said that Big Bang members are pretty friendly and nice, but Seungri was too friendly and high-profiled.

And she's enjoying her university life, I'm glad for her.   

 

 

Entry 082

Mood: Happy, Excited, Sad, Angry

 

Hello, Im Yoona here! 

Yesterday night, Yuri told me a secret. She said she had gone for a match-making session, and Big Bang's Taeyang was there.

She told me that she had always find YG members a little colder, because we're from a different company and there's competition between us. There's why she'd feel very distant from them, but that day, she had got a little closer with him. And she realized, he's a rather warm person.

I'm envious. I want to It would be nice, if I get to meet G-Dragon too.  

 

Entry 096

Mood: Happy, Excited, Sad, Angry

 

Hello, Im Yoona here!

Yuri told me she was invited to Big Bang concert, and she has the tickets. But, I weren't feee.

I would like to watch their concert too. 

But Yuri told me, she'd update me when she's home. 

I really wanted to go and catch it live, though. 

 

Entry 125

Mood: Happy, Excited, Sad, Angry

 
Hello, Im Yoona here!
 
SNSD's Asia Tour Concert has ended, and Taeyang had actually attended. It was such a surpise, and Yuri told me that she was the one who invited him. It's a nice development for them, isn't it?
 
But I'm quite disappointed that he wasn't here. 
 
 
Entry 171

Mood: Happy, Excited, Sad, Angry

 

Hello, Im Yoona here!
 
It's really beyond my imagination that G-Dragon would text me. I bet it's Yuri who's behind it. 
 
But I'm extremely, very, just a little excited and happy. 
 
 
Entry 211

Mood: Happy, Excited, Sad, Angry

 

 

Hello, Im Yoona here!
 
Our first date! It's supposed to be a double-date, but Yuri and Taeyang backed out last minute. It must be part of their plan. 
 
We went to an amusement park! I really enjoyed myself, since I love those exciting rides. Especially the rollercoaster rides, Viking and of course, the Ferris Wheel whereby he confessed his feelings to me. I didn't know, he could be such a romantic man. 
 
And I accepted, we're officially a couple now! ^.^v
 
 
Entry 241

Mood: Happy, Excited, Sad, Angry

 

Hello, Im Yoona here!
 
I don't know if I can say this, but we had our first kiss today. It felt good nice allright, with a warm fuzzy feeling.  
 
I'm not going to describe further, it's embarrassing to write about that!! 
 
 
Entry 249

Mood: Happy, Excited, Sad, Angry

 
Hello, Im Yoona here!
 
I'm really very extremely pissed with G-Dragon! He's such a toot. How can he stand me up? I meant, why couldn't he put me before his work? 
 
I'm not going to answer his phone calls, reply his text messages and talk to him again! 
 
I'm turning in now. 
 
Entry 250

Mood: Happy, Excited, Sad, Angry

 

 

Hello, Im Yoona here!
 
I really didn't answer his phone calls, reply his text messages and talk to him the other day. He came up our dorm, and I was very surprised. 
 
He apologized, and we make up that night. He promised he'd bring me to his music studio, which is his workplace today! I'm excited, keke ^^
 
His workplace is painted in black and white, a little dull and mudane for my liking. So I told that that, it would be nice if it was painted in sky blue and then a potrait could be hung on the wall. It'd have a warmer feeling instead of just a cool music studio.
 
But he disagreed, he said he liked it that way. Simple yet sleek. 
 
 
Entry 269

Mood: Happy, Excited, Sad, Angry

 

 
Hello, Im Yoona here!
 
G-Dragon is a PABO, PABO, PABO! 
 
I can't believe he was jealous over my Jang Kuen Suk, my co-actor. He's a very nice sunbae-nim, and yet he very jealous over him. He's ridiculous, I'm not going to care about him anymore! 
 
He's a PABO! 
 
 
Entry 279

Mood: Happy, Excited, Sad, Angry

 
 
Hello, Im Yoona here.
 
Okay, we're really done with each other. 
 
We haven't talk for exactly 10 days.
 
I'll be going over to his place now. I want to at least tell him that I love him, before everything is over.
 
 
 
Entry 280

Mood: Happy, Excited, Sad, Angry

 

Hello, G-Dragon here.
 
I love you 
 
I love you 
 
I love you 
 
I love you.
 
 
 
 
  It took Im Yoona 9 months and 9 days to fall deeply in love with G-Dragon, while it took him another 9 months and 10 days to realize that, he was still deeply in love with her. 
 
  And it took him only just a split-second only to find out that she was long gone, nothing but memories. But he left the world with a smile to pursue those memories of her.
 
  As she closed the journal book, she really hoped that everything was merely a nightmare she would wake up to. But she knew it wasn't.
 
 
 
  That night, while it was raining heavily, Jessica gave birth to a pair of fraternal twins. She named them Yoona and Ji Yong, named after her two deceased loved ones. She started to pick up the habit of writing a journal, gaining interest in photography, looking forward to amusement rides with her children when they grow up. 
 
 
  It would probably take Jessica more than 9 months and 10 days to get over them, as she would find herself stuck in those memories forever.
 
 
  If only she could turn back the time. 
  
  
 
  
A/N: I've finally completed this two-shots story. I'm not very confident about it, but I really hope you've enjoyed reading. Please comment and tell me how you feel about it. So, basicially these were the journal entries which G-Dragon were reading every night, and on the last page when he had finished reading, he actually scribbled the three words which he had wanted to tell her so much. Why were they all cancelled? Because, he had wanted to tell her in person, which explained his hallucination. And the split-second which I'm talking about, is that last moment before he got hit by the car. He realized she was gone, and he had always been stuck in his memories. But he smiled, because he knew, they would be together now. For Jessica, I'm not sure if it's a happy ending for her. But, let's look on a brighter side. She'll still have 2 kids, to create better memories. It's a tragic love story, which I hope you've enjoyed reading. :) Thanks!