I.

I love you, and I love you

 

  “I, Kwon Ji Yong, take you, Jung Soo Yeon, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.”

  “I, Jung Soo Yeon, take you, Kwon Ji Yong, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.”

  The bride was indeed a ravishing beauty. Wearing an elegant wedding dress with very intricate embroidery,  with her long braided hair beautifully matched with an exquisite diamond-studded tiara, she was doubtlessly the epitome of sophistication and feminine. 

  It was the wedding of the century. As soon as the groom bent down to give a soft peck on her lips after the exchange of the sacred marriage vows, the crowd erupted in loud deafening cheers and applauses. 

  She gripped his hand tightly after the kiss, and a blissful smile spread across her face, unable to hide a single sign of her happiness as his bride at all.

  As for the groom, he wasn’t pleased at all, it wasn't that he didn't love her, but he had wanted to keep it as simple and discreet as possible. If not for the huge tantrum she had thrown the other day, he would not have settled for such a grand and magnificent wedding.

  Nonetheless, he had still given in to her. 

 

  It all begun with that one mistake, which had eventually led to the biggest regret of their lives.

  Even if he was unwilling, even if he was devastated, even if he was broken, and even if he was suffocating, he’d take good care of her, he'd give in to her and he’d care for her infinitely. He had convinced himself to love her, and that innocent child within her. 

  He had to, because there was no other way out. 

  Well-known for her stunning beauty and icy-cold attitude, Jessica was not someone G-Dragon would trifle with. But that one fateful night had brought them together, just as they had both lost their loved ones. It was supposedly just an one-night stand, with no strings attached at all. But, everything had turned out unexpectedly with Jessica become pregnant with his child and G-Dragon taking responsibility by marrying her. It was truly unexpected. 

 

  He had tried to love someone else, but he couldn't.

  Admiring her dark-brown curls that cascaded down her back like a waterfall, he knew his wife was a true beauty. He had always told her that he wished that their child would resemble the mother more than the father himself. And upon hearing his compliment, she would chuckle lightly, with her sparkling eyes curve into a mesmerizing eye-smile, which had never failed to captivate him.

  G-Dragon was very fond of taking pictures with his expensive camera for he loved capturing beautiful moments down. But, he had never taken any photo of his wife. He said that he had lost his interest of photography. But there was a photo of a girl which he'd keep with him. Capturing her flawless porcelain-like complexion, her angular features, her large doe-like eyes, her fluttering long eyelashes, and her hair that flew lightly with the wind, it was truly a work of art and most importantly, it was his most-treasured masterpiece. And that girl in photo was none other than, Yoona.

  There was a journal which G-Dragon had kept with him. He was very disciplined, he wouldn't read the whole book in one shot, instead he'd read one entry per night. Jessica would notice the tears in his eyes and the weak smile he'd always worn to suppress his overwhelming emotions. That journal book, was the only thing he took from Yoona.

 

  He had tried to forget her, but he couldn't. 

  No doubt, G-Dragon was a very gifted and multi-talented musician who created music of his own edgy style, that could blow the world away easily. He had tried to forget her by immersing himself in the endless work. But the songs he had written seemed to revolve around her. Those songs expressed his longing towards her and how much he had missed her. And the only one person that could evoke such emotions, that sentiments and that feelings was her, Yoona. 

  There was once when Jessica had casually asked him why his love songs only revolve around separation, heartbreaks and break-ups. He simply gave a forced smile and nodded. He could never forget those beautiful moments they had spent together, yet it was also those moments that had brought him so much pain. Every single second he had lived, reminded him of her.  

 

  He had tried to lie to himself, but he couldn't

  He had told himself that he was strong. He had told himself that he was brave. And he had told himself that he would never fall. But, there were times he could not ignore his throbbing mind, his hurting soul and his bleeding heart.

  There was once he dreamt of her, the woman he yearned for. There she was standing in the middle of the road, and she was as beautiful as ever. She waved her hands at him, and he yelled to stop her from walking further. Within an instant, she was hit by a car. As he woke up in cold sweats, he knew he couldn't lie to himself anymore. 

 

  He had tried to live a life, but he couldn't

  As the rain fell quietly, everything had come to a standstill again. Everything was over, the day he had lost her and she was gone. It was as if his world had crumbled down right in front of him, and his time had freezed. Even today, he could not get the thoughts of her out of his mind. He had wished for a time machine, to turn back the clock. 

   The last image of her seemed to be locked in his memories. And the memories of her that he had hidden deep in his heart, he could never seemed to let go of. It was his pride that had kept him from stopping her leave that rainy day. Even if he regretted, it was all too late, for he could never see her again. If only he hadn't let her go that day after their heated argument, she would probably be right beside him now. She would be looking at him with her large doe-like eyes. He would be patting her head gently. They would lock their lips together lovingly. But he knew she was gone.

 

  He had tried to regain his sanity, but he couldn't

  That night, he couldn't fall asleep, as usual. He went outside to take a walk on the streets, catching a breather to clear his mind, at least for a moment. As soon as he closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, he felt refreshed instantly. And when he opened his eyes once again, Yoona was right beside her. He blinked twice, and there she was beside him, with her trademark alligator laugh.

  Seeing that he had no response, Yoona whacked his arm playfully. He could feel the pain, and he knew it was reality. As tears brimmed in his eyes, he pulled her into a warm embrace. It was a warm feeling he had longed for so much, he had missed so much, he had wanted so much.

  "Ouch, you're hurting me." Yoona struggled in his embrace lightly, looking surprised at his sudden reaction.

  "Don't ever ... leave ... me ... again! Don't leave, please. Stay... by my side." Tears began to stream down his face, as he choked on his own words. 

  As he let go of her slender body,  he held her hands tightly, afraid that she might disappear again.

  "Yoona!"

  Raindrops began to fall from the gloomy sky, which was surrounded by dark clouds, just like that day. Immediately, she let go of his hands and covered her head with her two hands, sheltering herself from the rain. The image of her in his eyes became blurry because of the rain that had blurred his vision. As he watched her dash across the road, he followed her footsteps, almost immediately. As he wandered to find her, afraid to lose her again, he realized she was already gone.

  A blinding light shone on him, followed by a deafening honking of a car. 

 "I love you." A smile formed on his face, as he followed her footsteps, to death.

  

  And that night, he had left the world. 

 

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, 

Love leaves a memory no one can steal."

 

A/N: Hello, I'm really sorry that it took so long for me to update the first chapter. I hope it's a worthy wait for all of you! Anyway, the last part was just a halluciation of GD as he missed her so much that he was lost in his own memories. His death was exactly the same as Yoona, by a car accident. Let me remind you again, it's a tragic love story, though I still can't believed I actually killed both of my bias-es!  I hoped it turned out beautifully. I'm actually writing a second chapter to feature more on the female leads - Jessica & Yoona. Lastly, do comment & subscribe. Let me know how you feel! Will update again <3