Love...

Hello Love! || 사랑은 안녕!

He sat on the couch and put his head phone on. He settled the maximum volume and closed his eyes. This day is Saturday, his favorite day because he won’t go to school and played with his iPhone lazily. Then without realizing, his dad sat near him and shook his body. He opened his eyes and almost falls from the couch. “What?” he glared at his dad. “Listen son! I told you to have a tutor today right? Now, go change your clothes and I will give you the address. He rolled his eyes and put his head phone on again. His dad lost his patience and hit Myungsoo’s head. “What was that for???” Myungsoo gave his dad his poker face. Mr. Kim just stared at him and Myungsoo went to his room. He changed his clothes to the simple T-Shirt and black coat. He grabbed his bag with his books inside. He went outside and his dad gave his the address. He prefer walk than his driver drives him. “Where is that place anyway?” he tried to asks the people near him and they gladly helped him. They pointed to the house in the corner. Myungsoo smiled and thanked him. He got closer and closer, recognized something, and what is it? Yes, he realized it. The house looks familiar to him.”What?  Is this the right address?” Myungsoo rubbed the back of his head and decided to calls his dad. He dialed his number and Mr. Kim picked up. “Is this the right address?” Myungsoo asked rudely. “Kim Myung Soo! You don’t know the greeting words?!” his dad asked him angrily. “Just answer me!!” Myungsoo shouted to him. “Yes it’s the right address and don’t dare you to shout again or say anything like that or I’ll kick you out from my house… For real… So, watch your mouth boy. You will regret it” Myungsoo didn’t respond and ended the phone conversation. He stomped his feet to the ground and pressed the doorbell. He waited for a seconds and a middle aged woman greeted him with her smiled on her pretty face. Myungsoo smiled back and replied. He treated people who older than him nicely but not for his parents. “Annyeonghaseyo…” he bowed 90 degrees. “Annyeonghaseyo… You must be Kim Myung Soo right?” she smiled and Myungsoo nodded. “Ne! I will be your tutor! Welcome to house. Sorry if this house is really small. I just live with my daughter” his tutor smiled. “It’s okay, ahjumma…” he smiled. “Ah, just call me Ms. Arie…” he nodded and followed her inside. Even if the house is smaller than his house, he loved the views here. ‘This house is so beautiful…’ he thought

He sat on the sofa with Ms. Arie. He opened his math book, then biology book. “Um honey can you bring 2 drinks for us?” Ms. Arie raised her voice ‘Is she talking to her only daughter?’ he asked in his thought. “Ne umma…” she answered back and they continued the lessons. Then a girl appeared, with two glasses of juice on the tray and she caught his eyes. Their eyes met locked in. They both shocked to see each other. Ms. Arie confused with what exactly happen. “Jiyeon-ah…” he said under his breath. He kept staring at her. “Myungsoo-oppa… What are you doing here?” Jiyeon asked. “So, you guys know each other?” Ms. Arie interrupted them. “Yes, he’s my classmate and seatmate” Jiyeon answered calmly and put the tray on the table. She smiled again as usual, bowed and left her mom with Myungsoo. “So, the last lesson for today is English” Ms. Arie interrupted his thought and made him back to his normal self. “Ah? Ne…”

 

“Want to look around my house?” Ms. Arie asked Myungsoo who packed his stuffs. He wanted to say no but he remembered Jiyeon. He nodded happily and followed Ms. Arie behind. He looked around her house. There’s a small but very beautiful garden. The grass grew well and the flowers sang happily, many colors are painted. The nature welcomed him happily. The sun shined him warmth. ‘This is like heaven’ he thought and kept gazing to what he saw. Then he saw Jiyeon, watering the flowers and trees with her usual smile plastered on. She felt someone was looking at her so she turned around and saw a tall and handsome boy stood near her mother, and looking at her. “My daughter is pretty, isn’t she?” Ms. Arie suddenly asked made him shocked by her question. “Yes she is… She’s smart too I think, like her mother” he said and Ms. Arie chuckled. “Oh yeah Ms. Arie, she fainted in her first day of school…” Myungsoo changed the topic. “Aigooo… This girl…” Jiyeon’s mom mumbled. “Is she sick?” Myungsoo continues asks further. “I can’t tell you now, young man. She will be the one who tell you about that” her mom smiled bitterly. He farewell and went home. Even if he was happy because Jiyeon is Ms. Arie daughter, he’s still confused with Ms. Arie’s words. ‘Is she sick? I hope she’s alright’ he mumbled.

“How is your tutor?” his dad asked and put his folder on the table. He sipped his coffee and waited for his son’s respond. “It was going smooth and for the first time I say this, thanks to you, dad” he smiled and went to his room and lied down. His dad’s mouth swung open, can’t believe what he did hear. “Is he afraid to me now? Is it because I will kick him out from this house?” his dad mumbled and signed his folder again.

The next day, it happened again. Myungsoo went to his tutor place happily without his dad’s wish. “He changed. I should thank Ms. Arie…” his dad shook his head. Myungsoo arrived at her house and pressed the doorbell. He waited for a minute and Jiyeon appeared. “Ah, Myungsoo-oppa? What are you doing here?” she asked while smiled. “Eh? I have tutor today?” he answered unsure. “Really? This Sunday, I thought you have no tutor in Sunday?” she said back. “This is Sunday??? Omo!! How did I forget this day…” I scratched the back of his head and smiled awkwardly. “So, I should go now…” he added disappointed and farewell to her. “Hold on… You want to come first?” Jiyeon asked and blushed. “I can?” he asked with unbelievable eyes. “Why not?” she smirked and opened the door for him. He entered the heaven again for the second time. “Please sit and I will make drinks for us…” Myungsoo nodded and sat on their sofa. He looked around and saw many photos with old frames. He decided to look for them. He looked one by one. It was Jiyeon’s old photos with her umma and appa. “She is cute…” he muttered. “Myungsoo-oppa?” he heard the angelic voice from Jiyeon so he turned around. “Oh ne…” he back and sat on the sofa with her. He took a sip for the apple juice and asked, “Is that you?” he pointed to one of baby photos. “N-Ne…” she said in embarrassment. “You’re so cute…” he said with a low voice. “Gansahamnida…”

 

Since that day, they became closer and closer. They hang out together and even Myungsoo goes to her house every morning just for asking her to go to school with him. They go home always together, he reasoned if he can get the tutor after school without wasting his time, like go home first. His parents just can smile if his son changed into a good boy. “Son, I should thank to someone who changed you” his dad said while the Kim family having dinner. “You should thank Jiyeonie…” he smiled. “Who? Jiyeonie?” his mom raised her eyebrows. “Yes, Ms. Arie’s daughter” Myungsoo smiled. “Wae? You like her?” his dad smirked. “No…” Myungsoo blushed. He is not sure with his feelings. He just treated her like his own sister “We should meet her soon” the old couple smiled as they knew if their son moved on already. But, is he really moving on?

“Sure…” Myungsoo was happy if his parents wanted to meet Jiyeon. ‘They will like her…” he smiled to himself and ended the day.

 

Friday, July 27 2012…

The Kim family is now ready to go to the Park’s house. Mr. and Mrs. Kim are excited to see their future daughter in law. They arrived at the house and smiled to Ms. Arie. Ms. Arie opened the door gladly to see the Kim family. “Welcome here, Mr. and Mrs. Kim. I’m so glad you want to visit my house. Please take a seat” Ms. Arie said politely. “Ms. Arie, we’re very thankful to you and your daughter” Ms. Kim said. “Um? Ne?” Ms. Arie asked confusedly. “Because of your daughter, our son, Myungsoo changed into a good boy.” Mr. Kim added. “Really? I’m so glad to hear it” Ms. Arie chuckled. “Uhm… Is your daughter home?” Ms. Kim asked. “Oh ne… I will call her, wait a moment please…” she ran inside a room and called Jiyeon. She was back with a very pretty girl. Mr. and Ms. Kim were amazed by her prettiness. “Jiyeon-sshi… You’re very pretty!” Ms. Kim said and smiled brightly. “Gansahamnida, Ms. Kim… You’re very pretty too…” she smiled. “Just call us auntie and uncle” Ms. Kim said. “Nee… auntie, uncle” Jiyeon sat near her mom. “Jiyeon-ah… I want to talk to you” Myungsoo grabbed her hand and dragged her to the garden. “Ne, I’ve heard if you’re the biggest playboy in school” she chuckled and Myungsoo blushed. “I’m not like that anymore…” he explained. “I know… But, why you became like that?” Jiyeon asked curiously. “It’s my ex-girl’s fault. She made me like that. Not believing in love. She said if she dated me just because I was popular. Her name is Im Yoona… She was my first love and first girl. I believed her so much. I trusted her. I gave my everything to her.” He said calmly. Not even a single tear come out from his eyes. “That’s cool” Jiyeon replied. “What? Cool?” Myungsoo asked, confused. “You aren’t crying?” she asked. “You want me to cry?” Myungsoo teased.”Aniyoo… It’s just, you’re amazing… Not even let out your tears” she said. “I understand… But I still can’t forget her…” he smiled bitterly.

“You should give the second chance to the girls outside. I know you knew they want you” she suggested

“I couldn't find someone to tell them the loneliness in my heart. I couldn't find someone to understand being afraid of darkness is a torture. I couldn't find the one I am destined to be with. A lot of people are like me, living all alone by themselves.”

“Love only has simple yet it's still more complex than you imagined.
Steadily love changes. I have loved a few people and have been loved so many times yet I still can't keep hold of the happiness.”

“Love cannot be counted? But why do I still believe that it's not a lonesome knight. I am waiting for one person, waiting for my eternity, to tell me that 'love is not a lone walk; don't be afraid.' “

“I can't use up all the freedom around me. I am starting to be scared that being alone is a curse. Everybody envies me flying freely but how come in the end they would rather return to the shackles called love?”

“Ne… I understand now… Thanks for you” Myungsoo smiled. “Eh? What? Thanks?” She asked. “Yes, you’re my teacher…” he replied. “Am I? Your teacher is my mom, not me…” she chuckled. “No, I mean teacher in the love subject” he smiled and Jiyeon’s cheeks warmer. “Oh… You’re welcome…” she said awkwardly.

“Ah…” she touched her stomach. She groaned in pain. “Jiyeon-ah? Are you okay? You’re sick right?” Myungsoo said worriedly. She shook her head and laughed. “Hahahaha… You fell for my trick. I’m hungry paboya…!” she giggled but inside her body was hurting. Her heart attack… “Are you sure?” Myungsoo won’t believe her words easily as he remembered her mom’s words when he asked about her sickness. “What do you mean? I’m okay… Let’s have family dinner!” she grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dining room. Everyone was waiting for them. She grinned and thanked god because she didn’t feel the pain again. She won’t tell him now. This is not the right time, she thought.

“Kids, take a seat and have dinner” Ms. Arie smiled and they nodded. Myungsoo sat next to Jiyeon, side by side. “Btw, next week is the graduation day right?” Ms. Arie asked. Myungsoo and Jiyeon nodded. “What university you will go to?” Ms. Arie asked Myungsoo. “Kirin University…” Myungsoo answered and smiled. “How about Jiyeon?” Ms. Kim asked. “I’m not sure but I think she will attend Kirin too…” Ms. Arie smiled. “Ah… Our child won’t be separated…” Ms. Kim chuckled and Ms. Arie smiled as she understood what Ms. Kim means.

They finished the dishes. Ms. Arie and Ms. Kim washed the dishes. When Jiyeon was about to help her, she fainted and made Myungsoo screamed. “Jiyeon-ahh!!!! Jiyeon-ah!!!” He screamed like crazy made the 3 people inside the house turned the attention to him and Jiyeon. Her mom panicked and Myungsoo brought her with bridal style. They all got inside the Kim’s car and headed to the nearest hospital. Myungsoo was totally panic. It wasn’t the first time. Something is wrong. Something is hidden by her. Something he didn’t know but he wanted to know. They waited in the waiting room and pray for her. Her mom was crying like there is no tomorrow. She’s worrying her daughter.

“Ms. Arie… What’s up with her?” Myungsoo tapped her shoulder. When Ms. Arie wants to reply, the doctor came out. “How is her? She’s okay right? Is she awake?” Myungsoo asked a ton of questions. The doctor sighed. “Fortunately you all brought her in the right time, but she hasn’t much times for live” the doctor said with full of guilty. “What? What do you mean by that?” Myungsoo asked. “You don’t know? She got heart attack…” the doctor replied. “WHAT? Can’t she have surgery?” Myungsoo asked. “It won’t success, 75% fail. It will accelerate the death…”  Myungsoo fell on his knees. He can’t believe the fact. He ran to the room and kept nagging on her because of not telling the truth. “Yah, why you didn’t tell me? Yah! I will keep nagging on you till you awake!” Myungsoo said to Jiyeon or you can say he said to himself. “Myungsoo-ah…” Jiyeon said under her breath. “Jiyeon-ah? You awake? Yah! Why you aren’t telling me the truth?” the tears was rolling down his cheeks, made his soft cheeks wet. “Why are you crying?” she asked innocently. “Your heart attack…” she shocked hearing that. ‘So, he knew it?’ she asked in her mind. “Why?” he asked and sobbed. “You won’t care…” she said.”I will! And I care!” Myungsoo almost shouts to her. “Why do you even care?!” she felt her tears were running down too. “You taught me what love is…” he said with his low voice… “And now I realized if I love you… Yoona, is just crush… Love and Like are different, right?” he said with his wet eyes.”If I have the second chance, I will keep you in my embrace. Saying I love you…” Myungsoo muttered and Jiyeon touched his cheeks. “Just if I have the second chance, let me loving you and say that my heart is always beating for you till my heart stop beating” Myungsoo was hurting by her words. What does she mean? She wanted to give up? “You shouldn’t give up like that…” Myungsoo rubbed her cheeks and wiped her tears away. “I have no---“ he interrupted her with the passionate kiss given by her lover. It might be the first kiss for them, and the last kiss… “Don’t dare you to wake me up from my peaceful sleep, Myungsoo-ah” she said in the kiss. Myungsoo ignored her and kept pressing his lips on her.

After the kiss, Myungsoo opened his eyes and found out that Jiyeon isn’t breathing anymore. He freaked out like crazy. ‘She can’t… She can’t… She can’t and she won’t leave me!!!!!!!’ he screamed in his thought. He cried… The tears were like waterfall, but full of pain. It was like a sharp knife stabbed on his heart, exactly on the deepest place of his heart. It was hurtful… But he can’t do anything…

 

Wednesday, 27 July 2016

A tall man in his tuxedo stepped his feet on the mud. He headed to a one place, Jiyeon’s grave. He gave a bucket of flower and smiled bitterly. “Hello love… Jiyeon-ah, thanks for taught me. I understood. ‘Like’, you can like many people, like Yoona and those girls in school. But ‘Love’, you just can love one person and you just can have one person you love in your heart. And it’s you… I just love you… I can’t forget you… I can’t and I won’t. I won’t have someone who can replace you in my heart… Just you… I hope you will wait for me in the heaven. I won’t wake you up from your peaceful sleep because I can’t…” he got up and decided to leave but before it, “Good bye love, I will come back soon… I love you and you know it…” he smiled in the darkness.

 



 

Done! I hope I win .__. Sorry of lame and short(?) Ah, just enjoy it and sorry for the late update >_> Thanks for reading... Comment and Subscribe! :3

 

Follow me: @mee_l1

 

Copyright Sign © miss_lollipop™. All Rights Reserved.