Chapter 1

Hello Love! || 사랑은 안녕!

Kim Myungsoo is now walking with his friends, Sunggyu and Sungyeol. Those three are the best kingkas ever. Before he arrives at his class, he did his routine. Yes, flirt with girls. Those dumb girls welcomed him happily. Who wouldn’t love him anyway? Even if he had the worst grades, he is still loved by his teachers. Maybe it’s because they know if he’s so kind and loveable inside but never show it. Ah, I forgot to tell you something… Even if he’s kind inside, he has the best poker face in the world! You can’t even imagine it. He would show his poker face to strangers, to the people he hates the most and his parents…

 Sunggyu and Sungyeol just followed him behind.

Kim Myungsoo is a playboy… Everyone knew it. But he never fell in love before. Wait, he did but that girl dumped him. That girl is his first love… his first girl… and he thought she’s his last love. But, he is totally wrong. She just played with him because he was popular in junior high school. That girl named Im Yoona…

After done flirting with those girls, he walked straight to his class because Mr. Choi will enter the class within 7 minutes from now. When he arrived at his class, every girl there started to make noises. They welcomed Myungsoo, Sunggyu and Sungyeol cheerfully till Mr. Choi's arrival interrupt them. The class became quiet so does Myungsoo. He sat on his seat, his favorite seat, in the corner, and alone…

“Good morning students” Mr. Choi greeted his beloved students. “Good morning too Mr. Choi” they replied with a smile. Myungsoo just stared at his teacher and sighed. ‘School ’ he thought. “Today, we will have a new student” Mr. Choi said and made the class smiled brightly. They are all friendly and will gladly welcome the new student. Except for the queenkas. If they don’t like a student, or even hate her/ him, they will ruin her/his life.

“You can come in miss…” Mr. Choi said and the door slowly opened. You can see a very pretty girl stood in the mouth of the class. She is even prettier than the queenkas in this school. Maybe, she’s the prettiest here. She walked in carefully in front of the class and bowed to her new classmates. “Annyeonghaseyo… I’m Park Jiyeon. Just call me Jiyeon. Please treat me well…” she said politely. Her classmates gave her a warm smile while the queenkas gave her dead glares. She just smiled back to them. “Miss Park, you can choose your seat” Mr. Choi said to the new girl named Jiyeon. “I’m fine with anyone” she replied. Then Mr. Choi called her to come closer. He whispered to her, “Can you sit next to Kim Myungsoo? He sits in the corner, ah, over there!” he pointed at Myungsoo who paid no attention to Mr. Choi and new student. She just nodded and smiled. “Thank you Miss Park. I hope he can learn from you to pay more attention at class and gets better grades than before” she nodded and walked to her new seat, beside Kim Myungsoo.

As he realized her appearance beside him, he glared at her and said, “Who are you?” Park Jiyeon just can give him a smile “I’m Park Jiyeon, your new classmate, and new seatmate” she replied. “Who told you to sit here?” he asked again. But she answered simply, “Mr. Choi” He gave Mr. Choi a dead glare but Mr. Choi replied him with his smirk. He sighed again and slept in the class again. Jiyeon didn’t even bother to wake him up. But she felt pity for him so she shook his body a little. “Um, excuse me… You can get caught by Mr. Choi if you still sleeping” she said softly. It was successful. He woke up and rubbed his eyes and looked annoyed at the girl beside him. “Who do you think you are? Wake me up during my peaceful sleep? Hah!” he shouted at her but with a low voice so Mr. Choi won’t hear him

“I’m sorry… I just don’t want you to miss the lesson from Mr. Choi” she said and lowered her head, ‘She got scared by me?’ Myungsoo thought and he didn’t reply and paid attention to Mr. Choi. Her words can affect him that much?

 

Now the lesson ended. Boys and girl went to the one table in the corner, yeah, it’s Myungsoo and Jiyeon’s table. The boys cheered for Jiyeon and the girls cheered for Myungsoo. It seemed the boys became Jiyeon’s fan boys. Jiyeon just smiled to them while they said, “We have a new queenka here”

‘Doesn’t she feel tired for smiling all the time?’ Myungsoo thought. Then some of girls came and made the students moved. They’re the queenkas. Maybe they feel annoyed because of her appearance and because their classmates mentioned ‘the new queenka’

“Don’t be so proud because they called you queenka, !” one of them shouted at Jiyeon. She seemed the leader of the group. Jiyeon didn’t respond. She was too nervous. Because of she kept silent, one of them pulled her hair and said “Are you deaf???!”

“Krystal!!!!” Myungsoo suddenly stood up and shouted to the girl who pulled Jiyeon’s hair. Her name is Krystal… They all confused. Why? Because Kim Myungsoo never shout to any girls except he hate her so much or he is so angry to that girl. Jiyeon also confused. Why? Because she knew he felt annoyed by her sitting beside him and woke him up. But now what? He’s now on the new student’s side.

“O-Oppa… Why oppa shouted at m-me?” Krystal faked cries

“Stop that Krystal! You’re too much!” Myungsoo said to her

“You too Naeun!” he pointed to the leader, the first girl who shouted to Jiyeon

“Oppa! You’re so mean to us!” Suzy screamed from behind

“Shut up you! You called her ?” he pointed at Jiyeon and they were just silent

“You’re then!” they got shocked even more. Myungsoo never said harsh words like that. He grabbed Jiyeon’s hand and dragged her outside the class. Leaving the queenkas with full of embarrassment. “Why did…you help me?” she muttered. He just stared at her blankly. He didn’t know what his reason is… Then he realized if he's still holding her hand. He released of her hand as soon as possible and said “Mian…” she gave him a smile again and said, “That’s okay and thank you”

She bowed to him and went to the cafeteria alone. He just stared at her back, went further and further. He decided to follow her from behind. He kept following her to the cafeteria. He saw she held her head and fell to the ground. Fortunately he caught her but she shut her eyes. She fainted…

He ran to the nurse room while carried her. He just knew her for 4 hours and now… He cared for her that much? Isn’t that weird? Isn’t that too overacting? No, it’s not. Because… Love is blind. Love at first sight? You won’t believe it? It’s up to you… You think it’s lame? Don’t blame me because it’s a fact.

He laid her down and told the doctor if she fainted all of sudden. She held her head and fainted. The doctor said, “Maybe she needs some rest…” Myungsoo nodded and the doctor left them alone. Myungsoo even spent his lunch time. Just to wait for her to wake. And she did… She rubbed her eyes and looked around to recognize where she was and she realized if she was in the nurse room… With Kim Myungsoo

“Why… are we here?” Jiyeon asked

“Uhm… You fainted when you headed to the cafeteria. So… uhm… I brought you here” he cleared his throat

“Ah I see… Thank you so much, uhm, what’s your name?” she asked him his name, made him blushed a little

“Kim Myungsoo… Just call me Myungsoo” he answered

“Thanks for today, Myungsoo-sshi” she smiled politely

“Don’t be so formal please… can you call me oppa?” he requested

“Ne?”

“Please call me oppa”

“Oh… Okay then, Myungsoo-oppa…”

“It sounds good if you say it” Myungsoo said while his heart beating faster. Now the problem is, ‘Does she like me too?’ that question kept echoing his mind. He just hoped if she will feel the same way.

“Let’s go to class now. The class had started already right?” she interrupted his mind

“Ah? Neh… Let’s go” Myungsoo grabbed her wrist like that time. She felt the warmth from Myungsoo’s hand

“Mr. Kim, Miss Park… Where have you been?” Ms. Shi asked

“I’m sorry Ms. Shi… She fainted and I brought her to the nurse room and she just woke a while ago” Myungsoo explained and Jiyeon nodded

“Oh okay… Back to your seat” Ms. Shi said

They walked to their seat… Still hand in hand… Without them realizing it, the whole students were looking at them. “Mian again” Myungsoo said and released her hand and she just gave him his usual smile. Something is weird with her. She is so unique to him. Then he remembered something to ask, “Um, Jiyeon-ah… Why did you faint? Are you sick?” he asked. Jiyeon widened her eyes. ‘Why did he ask that?’ Jiyeon thought. She tried to calm down and answered easily, “It’s because I didn’t sleep much these days.” And he nodded without asking any further

 

-Skip Classes’ Times-

 

“Dismissal” Ms. Kim said and the class went out the class happily because the lesson is over now. Jiyeon got the dead glares from the queenka before they left the class, leaving Myungsoo and Jiyeon alone. It was really awkward till Myungsoo broke the awkward silence.

“Um, can I walk you home?” Myungsoo asked while blushed

“B-But, why?” Jiyeon asked back

“I just want to make sure if you went home safely. If you faint, who will carry you again?” Myungsoo smirked

“Ah, okay. Thanks again…” Jiyeon smiled and they went to Jiyeon’s house together. They looked like a happy couple but they aren’t a couple at all… “This is my house. Thanks for walking me home” Jiyeon said. Myungsoo just smiled to her. That was not usual for him to smile to people who he barely know. Before he left, Jiyeon gave him a necklace, there is an Infinite symbol. “Keep it for you… Don’t lose it okay?” Jiyeon smiled and entered her house. Myungsoo froze there and smiled like a fool.

He went home with many butterflies on his stomach. Isn’t that weird? Because usually, a girl will be the one who feel like that.  He arrived at home with a smile still plastered on his handsome face. But his parents interrupted him. “Kim Myungsoo! What happened to you? Smiling like an idiot?” his mom asked and Myungsoo’s face turned into the best poker face, ever.

“Like you care” Myungsoo replied harshly. His dad stood up and scolded him “Watch to who you are talking to! We’re your parents! Don’t dare you speak harshly like that again!” Myungsoo just rolled his eyes. His dad’s words never go to his brain. When he was about to walk away, his mom stopped him. “Son, we have something to tell you. Please sit first” his mom said softly. He can’t refuse it because his dad will scold him again. So, he sat on the sofa in the living room and his dad started to spoke, “You, Kim Myungsoo, I have seen your grades. Those were totally bad. I should give you a tutor” Myungsoo widened his eyes and screamed “WHAT THE HELL??? TUTOR? I don’t want to!” His dad quickly spoke “I will give you the address and you can start from tomorrow. Prepare yourself” then he walked away and ignored his parents.

He went to his room and lied down. He held something on his neck. That necklace. He will keep it… He promised it. Even though he just met Jiyeon for one day, it seems like he already know her for 1 year. Her smile always makes him melt. Her pretty face…

Then he remembered about his dad

“What the heck is that? Tutor?!” he screamed again like a girl who falls and bleeds

“Aish!!! I DON’T NEED A TUTOR!!”

 


Ahhh! Actually, I finished it around 2 days ago! B-But because this fanfic is for a contest, I can't post it easily -_- Omo!!! Please wish me luck guys >,< you know if my story is kinda lame right? And my grammar too >__________<

I hope I can win!

 

Follow me: @mee_l1