Chapter 6

Love like this .

Yoona POV

2 weeks has gone and now it's time for Wooyoung and Tiffany to get engaged . Woah , Time flies so fast . Here I am , In the hall . I don't know why but Wooyoung and Tiffany's parents both wants their engagement party to be a big partaay . Tiffany is just so lucky to get a fianceé that fast . Me ? Well , I guess I have to wait .

" Yoona , Are you okay ? " Sunny ask me .

" Uhh , What ? Yeah . Sure I am . Anyways , I want to see Tiffany for a moment , okay ? " I said and went away .

So , I go to Tiffany's room .

" Yoona " She said and smile . She looks very beautiful in that dress . Ohh my , I just wished that was me wearing that .

" Tiffany....You look gorgeous . " I said .

" Well , Thanks darl " She said and sigh . Then , I sat beside her .

" What's wrong ? Today is your engagement party . You should be happy " I said .

" Yoona , I tried being happy but it just doesn't work anymore . I'm marrying someone I don't love and leave my loved ones like that . He'll think I'm being selfish " She said .

" Did you tell him about this ? " I ask .

" Nope , Never get a chance . I never wanted him to get hurt . I can't bear seeing him in pain . Yoona , What should I do now ? " She said while putting her palms on her face . 

" You'll have to tell him anyways, Tiffany. Eventhough, It hurts him but if he finds out and you didn't tell him, It'll get him more hurt than ever. " I said while patting her back.

Then, Tiffany's mom came in " Are you ready, Sweetie? " . Tiffany let out a sigh " Yes, Mom "

" Wait, What do we do on engagement parties? " Tiffany ask.

I just lift up my shoulders " I don't know "

" Just follow " I smiled.

Tiffany smiled and went out.

Wooyoung POV

A girl with a white dress went in through the door, She was beautiful. Seriously, But then I saw Yoona at the back. Wait, THE GIRL IS TIFFANY? Then, I guess I'm truly in love in her. I feel grateful getting married to her.

" Tiffany? " I said.

She smiled " Wooyoung "

" Thank you for coming today, everybody. We gathered today because we wanted our children to be one. So, Today is their engagement " Appa said, out loud so everyone can hear.

" Wooyoung, Put the ring at Tiffany's ring finger " Omma said.

I immedietly took the ring from the box and put the ring at Tiffany's finger as I thought, It suit her perfectly.

" Tiffany, Your turn " Tiffany's mom said.

So, She put the ring at my ring finger, We're officially engaged! Everybody clapped for us.

But, When I look at Tiffany, There is this one look that I don't like. I bet what's bugging her?

" Tiffany, You don't like getting engaged to me? " I ask when we get down the stage

" Hmmm? Ani..It's not like that "

" So, you mean you like it? " I look at her with full of gaze.

" ANI! It's not like that. Who likes getting engaged to a monkey like you? " She smirked.

Ouch! That hurts.

" So, Let's get coffee? " I ask her, smilling.

" Sure, Don't tell anybody we're getting coffee. You know how adults are, right? " She said.

" Okay, Sure. KAJA! " I said, Pulling her hand.

A few minutes later, When we got to the cafe.

" So, What do you want? " I ask her.

" Mocha latte " 

I went to the counter and ordered Mocha Latte and Iced coffee. Then, bring it to our table.

" Here you go " I put her drink in front of her.

She sipped her drink, Happily.

" Seriously, Tiffany. What's bugging you? " I ask.

" Actually,.....Ummm.... I'm scared that I might hurt Yoseob, I didn't tell him about our marriage yet. " Tiffany strutted.

" BWOH? Ohhmy, He's gonna freak out " I said while putting my hand on the table.

" Don't say like that! You make me feel uneasy! You're no help at all! " Tiffany said, Crossing her arms.

" Tiffany-ah, I'm sorry. I'm kidding. You should tell him the truth, He'll going to find out anyway. Well, You know how adults are, They like to show it to the world that we're married " I sigh.

But, I think it's a good thing too. HOHO

" I don't know, Wooyoung. I think I need to sleep. Let's get back to the hall or we'll get nagged. " Tiffany said, hurriedly getting up.

" Sure, Let's go " I said.

We walk side by side, But I can't stand it. So, I stared at her.

" What is it that you want, Wooyoung? " She looked at me.

I smiled " You look pretty, Tiffany " 

Her eyes widen. " Wait, Did I say that? I meant, You look ugly " 

" Tch, Thanks for the compliment " She said.

When we get to the elevator, She immedietly went in, I followed behind her.

AISH, I can't just stand standing beside her like this!

" Tiffany... " I called her.

" Yes? " She face me when I called her,

I grabbed her face, And kissed her lips. I like seeing her expression, Her eyes widen. I broke the kiss.

" YAH WOOYOUNG! ARE YOU CRAZY " Tiffany shouted, then touch her lips.

" I just want to make sure, You're mine forever " 


 

Tadaaaa ~

Sorry lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter

I'm really busy

My co-author is no help at all!

HAHA, She's busy with fics too.

I hope you enjoy ;3