Chapter 3

Love like this .

Tiffany POV

So , I woke up this morning with swollen eyes . I cried a lot last night . Uhh , I have to go to work . So , I hurry and dress . I got in my car and start driving . I still can't accept the fact that I'm marrying Wooyoung . Okay ,The truth . He's not a bad guy but I can't marry him because I only love Yoseob . Nothing can't stop me from loving him . He's my life .

When I arrived at the cafe , I hurried and get in . 

" Annyeonghaseyo " I said , but I look down covering my face from be seen .

" Ohh , Tiffany . " Yuri said .

" Tiffany-ah , Can you make the coffees ? You're the only one who's good at that " Yoona said .

" Okay , I will " I said with a low voice .

" Tiffany-ah ? " Sunny said .

" Yes , Sunny ? " I said .

" Are you okay ? " She said .

" I'm fine " I said with a low voice .

" YAH ! Tiffany-ah , Don't lie to us . This is not the Tiffany we know " Yuri said .

" I.....will.....get....married " I said and tears starts to show .

" Do you know that's good news ? To who ? " Yoona ask .

" Wooyoung . " I said and cried .

" Ohh , Tiffany-ah , Don't cry . I can feel your pain marrying someone you didn't love " Sunny said and hug me . She cried too .

" Tiffany , I'm very sorry for you . " Yoona said and hug me . 

Yuri just hug me and cried .

" Girls , That's okay . I'm fine . I have to marry him anyways . No one can ever stop our parents to get us married to each other . " I said and hiccuped .

" Ohh , Tiffany . I feel so bad for you " Sunny said .

" Sunny , You didn't even do anything " I said and smile .

" Okay , Get back to work , Our customers will be here any minute now " Yuri said .

" Okay , Yuri " We said and get back to our places .

Wooyoung POV

I woke up in a weird condition today . I'm feeling very dizzy  , My body is very hot . I mean yeah , Very hot . I think I got a fever because of yesterday . Uhh , I walk in the rain . I think I still can go outside , right ? I decided to go to Happy Life cafe that is just a few meters away from my house . I think I want to grab a coffee or just hang out with the guys . Well , They always hang out there . Like because they're girlfriends is there . Of course . 

" Mom , I'm going out " I said .

" Okay , Just don't be back late night " Mom said .

" Okay , Mom " I said .

So , I walk to the cafe . But , I have  to pass one place that only me and Hara always go , The Han river . We always go there . I just can remember all that again . I'm going to marry someone else . Okay , Seriously , Tiffany is not that bad . She is kinda nice but , She's not my type . I mean like She can't replace Hara from my heart . She have always been in my heart . I just can't let anyone replace her place at my heart . 

Then , A girl in front of me collapsed . I was so shock and came back in reality . I ran to the girl . When I look , It was Tiffany . I have to help her even if she is my enemy . I'm not that cold hearted person . I do have a heart . So , I lift her bridal style , I have no choice . And ran to the nearest hospital . 

When , I arrived to the hospital , 

" Doctor ! Doctor ! Help my friend " I said , I panicked . I never seen a collapsed person before .

" Don't worry , I will " The doctor said .

" Just put her here " The nurse said .

So , I put her on the bed . 

Then , The doctor brought her to check her .

I just waiting outside worried . Okay , Seriously , This is my first time seeing somebody faint in front of my eyes . 

Then , The doctor came out .

" So , Doctor ? How is my friend doing ? " I ask .

" She's fine , don't worry . She just a little exhausted . " The doctor said .

" So , Can I see her ? " I ask .

" Yes , You may " He said .

" Okay . " I said .

Then , I sit at the chair beside Tiffany's bed .

" Tiffany-ah " I call her .

" Yoseob " She said and hold my hand .

" Tiffany , I can see you miss him . You want to marry him , right ? Same as me . I want to marry someone I love . But , Our parents . Yeah , They are the reason why we can't be with our love one " I said .

" Wooyoung-ah ..... " Tiffany said .

" Yes , Tiffany ? " I said .

" What are you babbling about ? " She said and get her hands away from mine .

" YAH ! I'm just telling you the truth " I said and sigh .

" HAHAHAHA , You sure are funny " She said and laugh at me .

" Hey , Just be thankful I saved you ! " I said .

" Wooyoung-ah , Kamsahamnida " She said and smile .

This is the first time I saw her smile like that and even thank me ! Woah , I always seen her be so angry at me . Now , What happends ? Is it because of the marriage ?

" You even got my name , right . I never thought you would know my name " I said .

" Of course I did , You're my enemy . Remember ? " She said .

" Ohh , Right " I said .

Then , She touch my forehead with her cold hands . I feel so cold .

" Yah ! Monkey , You got a fever " She said .

" I thought you remembered my name ! Haissh --' Witch ! " I said .

" I did , Monkey , Go get your check up " She said . 

She cares for me . Muahahaha xD

" You cared me that much huh ? " I said .

" HAHAHA , Are you kidding ? Its just you're body is so hot and you saved me . That's all " She said .

" Fine then , Witch . I'll call you're friends to come here , okay ? " I ask .

" Monkey , Don't call them . I don't want them to worry . " She said .

" Then ? Who will accompany you ? " I ask .

" Who else is here ? You ! Monkey ! " She said .

" If you want to me to accompany you , You have to beg for me to accompany you " I said .

" Wooyoung-ah , Please accompany me " She said and pouted .

Wow , She looks so cute ! Omo , Wooyoung ! Get a hold of yourself !

" Okay , I will . But , Just for today , okay ? " I said .

" Okay ! Yaaaay ! Monkey will accompany me ! " She said .

" Whatever , Witch . I will be , right back " I said . 

So , I went out to have my check up . Good heavens , Its just a normal fever . Fuuh . 

Then , I went in Tiffany's room again . 

" Yaaay ! Finally monkey's here " She said and smile .

" Aigoo --' Can you stop calling me monkey ? " I said .

" Its kinda cute calling you monkey . HAAHAHAHAHAHA xD " She said and laugh .

" Hey ! Monkey is not cute ! " I said .

" It does " She said .

" Witch , Why do you act happy when actually you're in pain ? " I ask .

" You want to know why ? " She ask .

" Yeah . " I answer .

" I don't want my family and friends and Yosoeb and even you to know that I'm in pain . That's why I always pick a fight with you. Its not that I hate you " She said .

" Ohh . " I can only say that .

" But , Its different now . I will not be happy anymore . I won't be with Yoseob . He's the only guy that can make me feel comfortable and happy " She said . Tears starts to show at her eyes .

" Tiffany-ah , Our lives is just the same . Being conquered by our parents . Didn't get to be with our loved ones . We are the same " I said .

" I can't live without him " She said and her tears start falling .

" Tiffany-ah , Don't be like this . Just be your own self . I promise to help you get back to Yoseob but you have to promise that you will help me get back to Hara , Okay ? " I said and wiped her tears . 

" Okay , Wooyoung-ah . Kamsahamnida " She said and smile again .

" You just go get some rest , I will be there sleeping . Just throw a pillow If you need me " I said .

" HEHE , Okay monkey ! " She said .

" Uhh , Monkey again . " I said .

So , I went to the couch in the corner of the room and lie down there .

" Goodnight , Wooyoung-ah . " She said .

" Goodnight , Tiffany-ah " I said .


What will happend next ?

A starting of Woofany :)

HAHA , Anyways .

Kamsahamnida for reading ! 

You are nice readers and subscribers !