The sad melody of the princess

Still...

In the middle of the dark room, the cell phone on the bed beeped with the familiar melody. The woman in the balcony looked at it and hesitated. She didn’t want to answer at all. After all, she knew who it was.  She dragged her body to it and answered it. The familiar voice greeted her and she sighed.

 

‘’So she is with you? Ok. At least, she is fine. She didn’t want to talk to me at all’’

 

The person from the other line tried to comfort her. But she knew deep in her heart that it was useless.  Still, she thanked.

 

‘’Don’t worry. We just had a misunderstanding. Just..just tell her that I love her, ok?’’

 

After that, the conversation ended and she tossed her cell phone aside.  She didn’t want to see the object for a while but she couldn’t just destroy it. Cell phones were important after all for communication. She decided to think on something else and  looked at her room.

 

 

It was big.

 

 

It was empty.

 

 

It was dark.

 

 

 

The usual…

 

Her gaze stopped on a board on her room. She gazed at all the photos that were there and then, at a drawing.  She smiled when she read what was written on it.

 

 

 

‘’Best mommy of the whole word’’

 

 

 

 

She looked at the two figures in the paper. It was Soo Min and her.  Her daughter made it for her when she was still a kid. That day she gave her a big hug and a kiss and told her that she loved her.

 

Her gaze went down to a photo of Soo Min’s first day of school. She looked very cute with her new uniform.

 

She was very proud of Soo Min. She didn’t cry like the other kids…

 

 

She has always been proud of her….

 

 

But her daughter didn’t think the same…

 

 

She sighed again and her mind was startled by the cell phone’s melody…

 

 

Her eyes grew wide open…

 

 

 

The melody kept repeating and she unconsciously smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’The llama song’’

 

 

 

 

 

She went down and began searching for her cell phone in a hurry.  Her smile grew wider when she found it but…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…she was nervous to answer it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was still mad at Amber for neglecting her all these years. The stupid deserved a little bit of cold treatment, right?

 

 

 

 

 

So…she won’t sound so happy and will make her wait a little…

 

 

 

 

 

 

3…

 

 

 

 

2…

 

 

 

1 seconds…

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Hello?’’ She asked even though she knew who was in the other line

 

‘’Princess! It’s me! I called you like you told me to’’

 

 

Soojung’s eye twitched. So she did it because she has ordered her too…

 

 

‘’Stupid! So if I don’t tell you to call me you won’t do it?!’’

 

‘’Eh…well…’’

 

Now…she was mad!

 

‘’STUPID! STUPID AMBER! I don’t want to see your face!’’

 

She heard the laugh on the other side and her cheeks puffed. The stupid was making fun of her.

 

‘’Really? You should calm down.  Why don’t you go to the balcony?’’

 

‘’Ok’’

 

Soojung did as she was told and went to the balcony. The breeze hit her and like the stupid said she felt more relaxed.

 

 

 

 

 

Sometimes…it surprised her how much Amber knew about her…

 

 

 

‘’Princess!’’ The llama shouted

 

 

The shout woke her up from her relaxing trance.  Stupid!

 

 

‘’ Stupid! Stop shouting in my…!’’

 

 

‘’Princess! Princess! Princess!’’

 

 

She crunched her eyebrows. The shout wasn’t coming from her cell phone. She looked at it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The call was ended by the stupid.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then…how the hell she kept hearing Amber’s voice?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ‘’Princess! Princess! Princess! Here! ’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

She looked down and saw it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber was waving at her and smiling at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Soojunggie! Open the door! It’s cold out here!’’

 

 

 

Soojung smiled and went inside to open the door for the stupid…

 

 

‘’Soojung! Don’t leave me here!’’

 

 

From the hall, she could still hear her and she laughed  louder imagining her face…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It still surprised how much she missed her…

 

 

 

 

 

How much she needed her by her side…

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi? xD

 

oh..well...what to say? mmm.... This story is kind of different from my others. Angst is not really my style but I wanted to finish this. 

It has a different angle from the normal stories. At least, I think that. 

I hope you support this :D

Let's make a deal...5 comments for an update? xD

 

It won't kill you, this is going to be short!