I’m back

Still...

 

‘’Jake, have you unpacked all your things?’’ a husky voice asked from the kitchen

‘’Yeah. Already done’’ a male voice answered lazily

‘’WE’RE IN KOREA! WE’RE IN KOREA!’’ a child’s voice shouted

 

A kid entered the living room running like mad. The little boy jumped over the sofa where the owner of the male voice was lying and started jumping over him.

 

‘’Max! Get off of me!’’

‘’DON’T WANT TO!’’

‘’MOM! DO SOMETHING! IT’S YOUR SON!’’ the boy demanded

‘’Okay. Okay’’

 

The woman closed the refrigerator and went to rescue her older son. Max was jumping over her brother. Jake was trying to stop him but the little plague was too much for him to handle. The mother giggled and in one movement she caught her son and lifted him up to her level.

 

‘’Hey, little man, why are you so active today?’’

‘’MOM! WE’RE IN KOREA!’’ Max repeated again excited

‘’Yes…’’ the woman observed her son’s face and noticed a little bit of chocolate in the corner of his lips. Her expression changed ’’ALEX! DID YOU GIVE CHOCOLATE TO YOUR BROTHER?!’’ The woman shouted

‘’I DIDN’T!’’ A girl’s voice answered from one of the rooms ‘’IT’S JAKE’S FAULT!’’

‘’IT’S NOT ME! YOU’RE THE ONE WHO HAS A TON OF CHOCOLATES HIDDEN!’’ Jake said

‘’CHOCOLATES! I WANT MORE!’’ Max was ready to go searching for her sister’s treasure but her mother pulled him from the shirt

‘’No, no, little man. We have to go now. We’re late’’ the women said with a sweet voice and took her son’s hand in hers ’’Kids, let’s go’’

 

Jake stood up from the sofa and went near the door. Alex emerged from one of the rooms. The mother locked the door and the four began their journey.

 

‘’Mom, do you still remember how to get there?’’ Jake asked with curiosity

‘’Ye-Yeah’’ she shuttered’’ Of course I remember. I have the memory of an elephant’’ she smiled to herself.

 

The two older siblings looked at each other with worried expression.  It was not the first time their mom had said that before they got lost. They face palmed themselves. It would be a long day…

 

................................................. …..

 

‘’See! I told you we will get there!’’ the woman praised herself

‘’Yes. After an hour and a half’’ Jake said with sarcasm and looked at her sister who was finishing by herself the two liters bottle of water ‘’ HEY! I WANT TO!’’ He tried to snatch it from her but Alex gulped the rest in a hurry’’ YOU! ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN?!’’ He looked at the empty bottle

‘’Of course I am. SLOWPOKE!’’ she answered her and stuck her tongue out. Jake did the same

‘’WOW. IT’S SO BIG!’’ Max shouted amazed by the height of the building ‘’MOM, YOU USED TO WORK HERE?!’’ He looked at her with shining eyes

‘’Yup’’ She said proud of herself ‘’ When I was around Alex’s age’’

‘’A long time agooooooo’’ the pair of siblings said in unison

‘’Ha-ha-ha’’ She said with sarcasm ‘’ Let’s ente…’’The woman couldn’t finish her sentence when she noticed that the little hand that was in hers was no longer there’’ Where’s Max?’’ she asked in a worried tone

 

The three looked at each other. The little plague was gone. It could only mean problems in wherever place they were.   

 

‘’THERE!’’ Alex pointed at the building’s entrance

‘’LET’S CATCH HIM BEFORE HE DOES ANYTHING’’ the mother said and the three began to run behind the kid.

 

The three entered the building. The woman gasped. It was three times its size since the last time she was there. The main entrance had three passages that seemed to connect the building but she couldn’t understand well the signs in Korean. She cursed herself for that. Korean had been always her burden before and now.

 

‘’Ok. Let’s divide. Jake, you go for the right. Alex for the left and I will go for the middle. Got it?’’

 

The two teenagers nodded in response. The operation ‘’Catch the plague before he does anything’’ had just began.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘’Where did he go know?’’ the mother sighed.

 

She kept looking at the rooms she passed by but the little boy wasn’t in any of them.  The woman was so immersed in her thoughts that she didn’t notice a tiny figure that was running into her direction until they crashed.

 

‘’That hurts’’ the woman sobbed

 

The woman looked at the figure in front of her. It was a girl, maybe around the age of her daughter.  She couldn’t get a better look of her because the long black hair covered the girl’s face. She stood up and was ready to help her but she stopped when she noticed the black LA cap in front of her.  It seemed familiar to her. She grabbed it and started to examine it. The woman gasped in surprise. Why did this girl have…her cap?

 

‘’Is this yours?’’ she asked

 

The girl lifted her head to get a better view of the person in front of her. She was confused. Was it a woman or man? And why did she ask her about her cap? It hadn’t had a special meaning. She was ready to answer her when she heard a woman shouting her name

 

‘’Soo Min! Where are you?!’’

 ‘’Crap’’ the girl cursed

 ‘’Soo Min?’’ the woman repeated. The girl looked at her.

‘’Soo Min!’’ the female voice startled them ‘’Why did you run…?’’ The woman didn’t complete her sentence when she noticed the person in front of them. Her eyes grow big in surprise ’’AMBER?’’

‘’SO-SOOJUNG?’’

 

They couldn’t believe their eyes. Words won’t come out. Soo Min looked at them confused. The two adults were looking at each other in surprise, examining the body in front of them. Amber couldn’t get her eyes of Krystal. Definitely,  she wasn`t a little girl anymore. The elegant dress she was wearing confirmed that thought. She wasn’t a princess, she was a queen now. Krystal was the same.  Even though Amber’s hair was longer and they weren’t teenagers anymore, it seemed that the llama has gotten more handsome than before.

Soo Min observed her mother. Normally, her mother wouldn’t waist more than a minute in a person. Anyway, it was her opportunity! Suddenly, she stood up and grabbed the cap from Amber’s hand. The two adults broke from their trance.

 

‘’Sorry, ajhussi’’ Soo Min murmured

 

Krystal couldn’t react in time. Her daughter had just escaped…again. But her attention went back to the person in front of her. She was angry because she didn’t tell her she was coming to Korea. She sent Amber an icy glare. Amber shuddered.  It was true that there were things that didn’t change over the years.

 

‘’Why didn’t you tell me you were coming?’’ Krystal started her interrogation

‘’I-I…’’ she shuttered. Why didn’t she do it?

‘’Aunt, did you find Soo Min?’’ a young girl interrupted them.

 

Krystal and Amber turned to see her. The atmosphere became awkward. The girl felt like an intrusive.  

 

‘’Yes, but I couldn’t catch her’’ Krystal sighed. Her daughter was first. She would work things out with the llama later ‘’ She went that way’’ she pointed the route that Soo Min took ‘’Let’s go’’

‘’No. I’ll go find her. Don’t worry’’ she said and left the two adults behind

‘’Aunt?’’ Amber asked confused’’ Is she…? But I thought…How?’’

‘’She is Jessica’s daughter. Stupid!’’ Krystal turned her attention back to Amber. Her angry expression came back’’ And don’t believe I have forgotten about you’’ Krystal went near Amber ‘’ We need to talk about a lot of things, Josephine’’ She closed the gap between them.

 

Amber was nervous. Krystal was only a few inches away from her. She couldn’t help but stare at the beautiful woman in front of her. Who wouldn’t? Especially with that v neck dress that didn’t help at all. She snapped from her thoughts when she felt a pain in her arm. Krystal had just hit her.

 

‘’ Hey, why are you aggressive?’’ Amber sobbed

‘’You deserve it’’ The younger woman stuck her tongue out’’ I need to go now. You better call me’’ she said in a threatening tone while she was heading to search for her daughter.

Amber smirked. Krystal had just changed in appearance. ‘’ I missed you too, Soojung’’ She said in playful tone.

 

The younger woman heard her and a smile formed in her face. Amber was still the dork she used to be with.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to admit that write this is difficult  -.- 

Anyway thanks for the 15 subscribers, the comments and the almost 400 views xDD HEHEHE I am on holydays so I will try to update more....if the ideas come up T.T

 

If you have doubts. I have them too xD I don't really know how I will continue this T.T I will figure it out ;D

Disfruten!