Our last moment together

Still...

 

‘’So this is the goodbye, right?’’ a soft voice asked

‘’Yeah.  I think so’’ a husky voice answered her’’ It seems like yesterday when we debuted’’ she giggled and looked at the girl next to her ‘’You were so sweet back then Soojung-ah’’

‘’Stupid!’’  Krystal shouted and hit the old girl’s arm

‘’Hey! That hurts’’ Amber sobbed ’’I’m leaving tomorrow and you treat me like that’’

 

Soojung looked at her for a moment and sat on the edge of the bed again with her head lowered.  She didn’t want Amber to leave…again.

 

‘’Sorry’’ she mumbled.

 

Amber felt bad. It was a sensible topic for her. She needed to cheer her up

 

‘’What?! I can’t hear you!’’  The llama put her hand behind her ear and went near Krystal’s face’’ Soojung Jung has just said sorry?’’

‘’You’’ Krystal lifted her head and grabbed Amber’s shirt ’’Don’t play with your luck. You’re leaving tomorrow, but I still have 24 hours to try to kill… you’’

 

Krystal noticed that their faces were only a few inches away. She looked at Amber. Now, the llama’s face seemed more mature. She hadn’t had anymore the baby boy face. Her facial features were more defined. Her hair was longer since the last performance they had. She was taller and tanner. She had changed physically but she was still the dork she met when they were trainees. Her gaze was the same. She was so abstracted that she didn’t notice that Amber’s face was nearer. The llama opened a little and…........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Soojung’s cheek.

 

‘’Agh! Josephine! What was that for?!’’ Krystal tried to clean the older girl saliva from her cheek ’’You freak!’’

‘’ Hahahahaha. Your face!’’  She couldn’t stop laughing’’ It was epic! ... Hahahahahaha’’

‘’You are a dead llama’’ Krystal glared at her

‘’Hahahahaha…eh?’’

 

Amber couldn’t react. In a fast movement, Krystal grabbed her shirt again and pushed her on the bed. The young girl was on top of her and had her tongue out ready to pay back the llama.

 

‘’So-Soojung, it was ju-just…’’ Krystal’s tongue was coming near ‘’Agh! Don’t!’’ Amber tried to release herself from the lock’’ Wait! No!’’ She shivered

 

Soojung’s tongue was on Amber’s cheek. She needed her revenge so she was going to give the llama a long and slow over her face. She started from the chin. She could feel the llama’s nervousness. She smirked. It was good to be the dominant one.

 Amber’s face was red. She didn’t expect Krystal to like that. It was killing her. Feeling Soojung’s tongue on her cheek…

 

‘’WHAT ARE YOU TWO…’’ a voice screamed

 

Amber turned her head a little. Soojung did the same without leaving Amber’s cheek. The two looked at the small person at the door.

Luna couldn’t believe her eyes. Soojung on top of Amber and Amber’s cheek. But wasn’t Amber…?

 

‘’So-sorry for interrupting you’’ Luna was covering her eyes. Amber and Krystal were so shocked for the sudden appearance that they were still in the same position ‘’Umma, want me to tell you that breakfast is ready, but I will tell her that you’re a little busy. So bye!’’

 

Luna rushed over to the door and closed her. Krystal and Amber were still blank. They hadn’t processed what happened until they heard Sulli’s voice.

 

‘’Unnie, why Soojung and hyung aren’t out? I will go to tell them again’’

‘’DON’T!’’ Luna shouted’’They are just a little busy. They will be out in a moment’’

‘’mmm…ok?’’

 

Amber’s face turned red. Luna had just misunderstood them! She was going to clear it up when she felt Soojung’s tongue again.

 

‘’Agh! Soojung’s saliva!’’Amber tried to clean her cheek

‘’Hahahaha…That’s payback for what you did, Josephine’’ Krystal smirked and rolled next to Amber

 

The llama girl turned her head to see the maknae.  She looked at her the same way Krystal did before. Soojung had matured; she was becoming a fine young woman. Nothing compared to her. She giggled at the thought of that. For her, she was still the woman who was close to being perfect. And she was closer and closer with the ages. Her hand went near the cheek she had before and gently caressed her. Maybe this was the last time she would be able to do that. Maybe the next time they would see each other; other person would be the one doing it.  Maybe…

 

‘’You aren’t a little princess anymore’’

 

Krystal’s eyes saddened. She didn’t expect that. She always considered her as Amber’s little princess. It made her felt special. She thought that it will always be like that but…the servant was leaving. She won’t have someone who will spoil her like Amber.

 

‘’Then, what am I now?’’ Soojung whispered

‘’Well, you’re 23 years old now, so I think it’s just ‘’princess’’ now’’ She smiled at her

 

Krystal’s face brightened and hugged the older girl.

 

‘’Soojung, you’re suffocating me…’’

‘’Josephine! Stop being a crybaby! You are 25’’ She tighten the hug

‘’Me?! A crybaby?! ’’ Amber put her hands on Soojung’s waist’’ A crybaby can do this?’’

‘’What are you…?’’

 

Krystal couldn’t finish her sentence. Amber had just lifted her like bride’s style. She was shocked. She knew that the girl was strong and had carried her before but never in that way.

 

‘’Have you been working out your arms?’’

‘’Maybe’’ The llama smirked and Soojung pouted. She wanted to know the truth’’ First, let’s go to eat and then, I will tell you’’

Amber started walking to the door

‘’Soojung…’’

‘’What?’’

‘’Have you been eaten well?’’

‘’I always do. Why?’’

‘’Because you are a lot heavier since the last time I carried you’’

‘’You! Put me down now!’’

‘’Hahahaha…It was a joke!’’ Krystal gave her a glare ‘’A joke!’’

‘’Look what we have here!’’ Victoria said’’ Ssul bring the rice’’ The leader shouted ’’We’ll have a wedding’’

‘’I’m so happy for you, guys’’ Luna said and throw rice at them

‘’Hyung…I wish you a happy life’’ Sulli was sobbing’’ Not long…but happy’’

‘’Kids grow up so fast’’ Victoria throw rice at them too

‘’What are you doing?’’ Amber asked confused. Her face was a red. Krystal’s too.

‘’I don’t know…trolling you?’’ the leader said with a smile

 

The five laughed. Each of them would miss these moments. From then on, they would take different paths but the moments they passed through together will always be with them. They would be a team forever. No one would change that…  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I wasn`t supposed to draw in this fic, but I couldn't stop my hand T.T I won't make mini mangas like my other oneshot collection -.- (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/173911/when-krystal-is-with-amber-amberliu-fxband-kryber-krystaljung

Maybe you have guessed why Amber is leaving O.Ò I only wish that f(x) won't end in bad terms like HOT or DBSK. I would be sad if that happens =( 

Thanks for reading. Subscribe and comment, please. This story is just starting xD

If I have mistakes. Sorry. Your observantions will be welcome -.- and please do not reupload my drawings u.u (I think I will make a tumblr T.T) and what more?

Enjoy =D