Cheers!

Insomnia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Cheers!" Tiffany shouted, evident that she was already drunk. The other six sighed as they began to flashback to what had occurred during the last two hours....

----------

2 Hours Ago….

“Fany ah” The rich baritone, although quiet and tentative, startled her. She whipped her head around to trace the voice and swallowed as she spotted Myungsoo in the doorway. His lanky stature made him look even more gauche than usual as he uneasily rubbed the back of his neck. “I’m sorry to interrupt you but you didn’t give a specific reason for not coming tonight.”

“Those six wanted to spend time with me alone,” Murmured Tiffany. “I’m sorry, Myungsoo Shi.”

“Oh, okay.” Myungsoo quietly spoke. He turned to leave.

I guess with those six around, it’ll be hard to enter her heart.

---------

“I’d like two bottles of Heineken, a bottle of the 2005 McDougall - Ranch, along with the entrees we had ordered.” Whilst reciting his order, Jongin fished in his back pocket for his cell phone.

Fany ah, are you almost here? Jongin quickly texted. He glanced around the surroundings, satisfied with the location he had chosen. If only it was just you and I.

A silhouette fell over his hunched figure, immediately blocking the sunrays that had been keeping him warm. Jongin looked up, sluggish, to find exactly who he had been expecting to see.

“Fany ah,” He murmured.

Tiffany smiled and set herself down right beside him. “This place is amazing Kai. Glad I came.” A half smiled graced Jongin’s lips. “You know? These past few years have been especially tiring for me, Tiffany. You were the source of my happiness, and no matter how upset I was, seeing you, my frustrations instantly disappeared. After you left, how did you expect me to be truly happy?”

After a couple seconds of pause, she stuttered uneasily. “You haven’t moved on?”

Just as Jongin was about to continue, Chanyeol’s voice was heard across the room. “There they are!” He pointed to where Kai and Tiffany were sitting.

“Hey, are we late?” Baekhyun pondered out loud, sensing tension between Kai and Tiffany. He can’t have already confessed, can he?

He glanced at Kai skeptically and Kai just shrugged. “Just in time, don’t worry about it.”

Every now and then, Tiffany set her eyes upon Jongin, trying to see if he was being serious or not. Was it a bad decision to have left you?

Flashback…

“Here you go,” As Jongin came back with ice cream cones. He held out the vanilla cone and thanking him, Tiffany took a .

Jongin sat freely beside Tiffany as he ate his chocolate cone. Seeing a smudge of chocolate on the corner of hip lips, Tiffany smiled and leaned in and wiped it off. Jongin liked in surprise.

“Chocolate.” Tiffany explained. “Oh.” Embarrassed, he wiped his lips.

“It’s gone now.” Tiffany smiled as she continued to eat hers. Seeing vanilla on Tiffany’s lips, Jongin softened and slowly leaned in. Tiffany blinked and slightly backed away. Jongin closed his eyes and pressed hips lips against hers. With no sign of hesitation, she shut her eyes right away and kissed him back. Slowly, he pulled back and looked into her eyes. Tiffany giggled, and Jongin smiled and lightly knocked his forehead against hers.

Tiffany smiled while reminiscing her past with this mysterious, tanned boy.

With Baekhyun seated across from her, it was impossible for him to not detect any type of tension between the woman of his life and his friend for life. With his usual calm, collected personality, it was impossible for him to burst, but today, was an exception.

He slammed the bowl of spaghett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter