A New Day

Insomnia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi readers~ It's been such a long time since my last update and I apologize. It's just that things have been quite busy for me lately and I really had no motivation towards updating this. The good thing is that I have a sudden desire to update and here it is! Have you watched Flower Power? It's really good and I am still spazzing about SNSD's comeback in January! Holyyyyy, it's been 15 months, crazy isn't it? Anyways, I have a new story called Carribean Bay and it features Tiffany, Kai, Luhan and many other characters. Please check it out if you have time http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/285928/caribbean-bay-myungsoo-snsd-taemin-tiffany-yoona-exo-kai                         Honestly though, thanks so much for not giving up on me and this story and I hope you enjoy this one! I will try my hardest to update but do not expect TOO much from me :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/31485

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/31486

Added the poll! Remember to vote!

 

Awakening to her surroudings, she had to once again grasp the fact that she no longer lived in her cozy, sweet little room anymore. Though it slightly had upset her a tad bit, within seconds, a smile slowly appeared upon her face.

Tiffany beamed, knowing that there were six great people waiting for her outside. She chuckled to herself before skipping down the corridor and made her way to the table where a scent of sausage, eggs, and bacon made its way to her nose.

"Kyungsoo's work, isn't it?"

"Who else could cook an egg without making it look like cat litter?" Sehun joked while carrying the other appetizers to the table.

Giggling, she thought to herself. And here I thought his humour no longer existed. I guess he never really did change after all. 

Snapping out off her daydream, she jolted off from her seat and scurried into the kitchen to help out.

Within minutes, all the food was set and Sehun, Kyungsoo, and Tiffany sighed in satisfaction. When they were about to seat themselves, they noticed that the other four were still asleep.

"I have a plan, why don't we divide ourselves and wake those sleepheads up?" Tiffany suggested.

A sly smile appeared on Kyungsoo's face. A perfect time for revenge. "I CALL SUHO HYUNG!"

The other two arched up their eyebrows. His big pooped out eyes can't be a good sign.

"Who do you want, Sehun?" Tiffany gently asked, her mischevious eyes glinting under the room's lights.

Sehun couldn't believe that he was being put up to this. He sighed before answering. "I'll wake up Baekhyun hyung."

"Why do I have to wake up two? That is worse than taking care of two whining kids in the morning! Espesically since our "happy virus" is "scary virus" in the morning." Tiffany complained, her eyes no longer smiling, instead it was frowning at this moment.

Kyungsoo scoffed. "It was YOUR idea."

Tiffany shot him a glare before accepting her job. "Fine. If I get killed, you are the first one I will haunt when I am in hell."

With that, the three parted away, making a promise to meet up at the table in 10 minutes before the food turns cold.

-----

Tiffany crept into Chanyeol, only to be greeted with a mass of bed hair. No wonder why he takes a shower every morning before coming out to eat. His hair looks like seaweed.

There he laid, his sheets covered every part of him except for his hair. Tiffany made small, light steps before sprinting towards him and planting herself on top of him.

She started to sway back and forth with him on top but it seemed to have no effect. Tiffany frowned before an idea crept into her mind. Smiling for being such a genius, she crept into his bathroom and took out some supplies.

After her work was done, she then placed her phone beside his ear with the loudest ringtone the phone could have mustered. Tiffany had already worn headphones before playing the track but seeing the expression on Chanyeol's face had told her that it was a success.

"What the f-" Chanyeol sputtered out before laying his eyes on the sweetly smiling Tiffany. Groaning, the unpleasant words that he was just about to sputter out had crept away.

"Yeolieeee~" Tiffany pinched his cheeks and smiled. "It's time for food!"

She leaned close and whispered. "Hurry up or Kyungsoo will be mad at you for not appreciating his food!"

Before leaving the door, Tiffany warned Chanyeol. "Oh yeah, Yeol, if you don't want to embarass yourself later, I suggest that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter