Caramel Macchiato

Insomnia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys.... it's been a long time, hey? Wow, a year sure passed by quickly, I don't even remember not updating for such a long time! Well, this is a short chapter and I'm sorry for that but great news, I'll update the next soon, I promise~ Anyways, a quick update on my life. I've started dating guys! Though not a story like romance. I'm quite content. He's not the romantic type but he had went to my house to confess on May 20th. I don't know if you guys know this but 520 means I love you LOL so yesh, enjoy this chapter and I love my subscribers greatly and leave comments!

 

She discontinued her movement mid-twirl, setting her lifted foot onto the floor smoothly. “You are absolutely a genius,” stated Tiffany, her face distorted into a slightly peeved smirk. 

 

 

 

"Should I be amazed by the fact that you just realized I'm a genius?" Chanyeol scoffed. The other five rolled their eyes as they continued to glance blankly at the balloons set in front of them, popped. The boss sighed in awe and handed the jumbo sized Totoro to the eye smiling girl herself. 

"This is the first time in 15 years that I had ever had a young fellow pop all 15 balloons with 15 darts. Your boyfriend, without a doubt, must love you."

“Of course, ahjussi!” remarked Chanyeol, allowing his arm to settle around his "girlfriend’s" waist.

Giving him a light smack on the shoulder, Tiffany averted her attention to the owner ahead of her. "Ahjussi, sorry, this kid here might look like he's fine, but truthfully, he hit his head a couple of years back and since then, he turned into an egotistic, delusional young fellow." Tiffany then glanced at Chanyeol, giving a slight wink and ran off, knowing with Chanyeol's temper, he'll be going after her anytime soon.

------

 To be perfectly honest, Tiffany didn’t know why she bothered arguing with Sehun. Once the latter had decided on something, the entire world was compelled to go along with it. 

"Is it an absolute must to meet Myungsoo shi tonight?" Sehun gently sighed.

Tiffany grinned and although it seemed innocent enough, her smiles hardly ever were. She hardly ever appeared that innocent in the first place. "Is our Sehun drinking vinegar? I've hardly ever seen your cheeks this red from anger in such a long time."

(Flashback)

The scowl Sehun wore was out of place on his puerile features. There, right in front of him, was new international student Luhan. Instead of wanting to welcome him to Seoul High, he had to resist his urge to give him a rough beating.

"Your eyesmile is simply adorable! Don't mind if you catch me staring!" Luhan lightly smirked as he watched the cheeks of Hwang Miyoung turn beet red. After all, who can resist the charms of the handsome yet charming Luhan?

Sehun, who couldn't watch the scene anymore, stormed towards those two and immediately dragged Tiffany along with him. Once alone, his dark eyes caused Tiffany to cringe.

"Sehun ah, are you okay?" Tiffany blankly stared at her classmate.

"No." Sehun forcefully stated. "How do you expect me to be fine when the girl I like is flirting with other guys? Before, my like towards you was not as strong, but today, I finally realized how much I like you. Therefore-"

His words were stopped by a pair the soft, plump limps. Sehun blinked in surprise and smiled. I guess she likes me too. 

Laughing dryly, he remarked. "That was years ago, Tiffany. People grow up." After, he simply walked off, leaving Tiffany staring off at his footsteps. To think we all never changed. I guess I was wrong.

---

“You two again?” moaned Jongin as he entered the kitchen to find not only his friend but also the Tiffany perched on the stools, giggling and laughing over the kitchen counter. “Of course. Who else would it be? To compensate, though, I made breakfast. Is kimchi fried rice okay with you?” Baekhyun scoffed at him although he simply wrinkled his nose in response.

  “I’d rather not eat anything you’ve prepared, given what you’ve been doing all morning. I can hear it from my room." Jealousy shown through his eyes. "Cereal’s fine, thanks.” Baekhyun scowled. “You should be grateful that I’m actually nice to you, Kim Jongin. Any other friend wouldn’t have tolerated your ghastly attitude.” Despite his loud protests, Tiffany then spooned a generous amount of the kimchi fried rice Baekhyun had made onto and brought it to his lips. “Eat it.”

There was a silent battle of wits but he accepted the dish in the end. Opening up his mouth wide, Tiffany, without a word, feed him with care and Jongin eyed the latter while his eyes shown to be full of affection.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter