the mysteriously man...

How the servant got the love of the princess ...

"Do you know any man who could be your fiancé, Minnie?" Kyuhyun asked and sat down on the princess' bed. "I wish I would know it, Kyu. I really wish..." Sungmin was afraid. What if it was an old erted king? What should he do than? The blonde-haired man just wanted to live with Kyuhyun in peace since he knew him... "I don't want to think about it. Hopefully this woman was talking ..."

"And maybe she was the maid..of a person I know..."

"Wait! A person you know? Who?!" "I can't tell you, Minnie. I'm really sorry." Kyuhyun sighed and looked at the wall.

How should he tell Sungmin, that he had a brother? An evil Brother, by the way. "I just can tell you, that you have to be careful... He could be everywhere and you won't recognise..." true. Kyuhyun didn't know, what he should do. Should he really tell Sungmin, that it was his brother who was his fiancé maybe? No. He had to be sure that he was it.

Sungmin sighed, but nodded. "I'll be careful, Kyu." he promised and smiled lightly. The princess sat down on Kyuhyuns lap, laid his head on the shoulder of his servant and closed his eyes for some seconds.

It knocked.

"Yes?" Sungmin sighed and looked at the door. A maid came in. "I'm sorry for bothering you, my princess. But there is a man who wants to see you. He said, he would be a friend of your father...and your fiancé." that had to be the man, the other woman speaked of. "I'll be down in some minutes. Just changing my clothes."

"I go and look who he is." Kyuhyun said and kissed his Minnie lightly. The princess nodded, stood up and changed from 'normal'  to his dress. Kyuhyun left the room and went down the hallway, downstairs in the lobby.,

He was shocked.

"You....!" Kyuhyun growled. The other man turned to him and laughed. "Kyuhyun...you're still alive? I'm suprised. My maid didn't kill you in the forest? Pity!"
Kyuhyun wasn't amused.
Because of this man, he could lose everything he had. "Leave! Now!" but no reaction. "I won't leave without MY princess, dear brother."

"Ekyu I told you to leave!" Kyuhyun was the younger one, yes. But he had much self-confidence.

Sungmin showed up and was confused. Two Kyuhyun's? What was wrong?
Kyuhyun went to Sungmin and took his hand. "Let me introduce... My older brother, Ekyu. ...Your fiancé.." the servant sighed and looked on the ground. Sungmin's eyes became bigger and bigger. Kyuhyun had a brother?
A...Twinbrother?

"Hello my princess. It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Ekyu. I'm your fiancé and you have to come with me. Now. Your father told me to bring you to my castle." he didn't, but Sungmin doesn't know that fact.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

let me introduce Ekyu:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think?
Will Sungmin go with Ekyu?
Will he believe in Kyuhyun's twinbrother? 

Comment (faster updates :3) & subscribe! <3
& tell me what you're thinking about my writing and the story so far! :3