A day in the forest.

How the servant got the love of the princess ...

The Wind was playing with the leaves of the trees and Sungmin's hair which was bound into a ponytail.
Kyuhyun sighed lightly. He couldn't take away his sight from Sungmin. He was really beautiful. Kyu never saw a creature that was more beautiful than Sungmin. He thought that wouldn't possible.
And that's true.

"Kyu? Why did you come to me? What was your request?" the older one asked and looked at his servant. Kyuhyun swallowed. "My request... Yes..uhm... I...wanted to ask you...something important..for me." he stuttered and looked down on the ground. "Do..you love someone, Min?" he asked it!
Kyuhyun really asked about Sungmin's feelings!

Okay. He didn't ask clearly if the blonde-haired guy love him... But he asked, if Sungmin was in love with someone!
Sungmin caught his breath and his heart stood still.

"How can you ask such a thing?! You're a servant! You don't have to ask such things, Kyuhyun!" the princess yelled and bit his lower lip. How could he...?! The blond-haired man couldn't Kyuhyun tell, that he fell in love with him... He would think, that Sungmin was insane.
"Forgive me, that I asked you such a question. But..please Min. Tell me if you love someone.. I really has to know it..." yep, he had. After all Kyuhyun loved Sungmin. If he didn't have a chance, he would like to know it.
The princess sighed.
"Yes... I'm in love with someone... With..a man...you really good know.." Sungmin mumbled shyly and blushed lightly.

"So... It's a friend of me? I know that I don't have a chance... But tell me, who is it." he didn't thought about his last words. Sungmin blinked two times, his eyes got bigger and bigger. "Stop! You don't have a chance? Cho Kyuhyun! I think you have to tell me something really important!!" dammit. Why did Sungmin said that?

"Right.. I have to tell you something..." Kyuhuyn began and pushed Sungmin against a tree. He strocked the cheek of the princess and looked into his eyes deeply. The servant came near and near with every breath.
"I love you, Sungmin. And I can't stop my feelings for you." the brown-haired man whispered and laid down his lips on the soft one of Sungmin.
The princess heart stood still.
Kyuhyun loved him? Really?!
He finally realised the words, closed his eyes and retorted the kiss from his servant.
Some minutes later boith of them had to caught breath, Sungmin smiled lightly.

"Kyuhyun? I love you, too."

Now the trouble began...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

So what do you say? :}
Is this chap okay?
Comment (faster update :D) & Subscribe
<3