Escape

EXONE: The Minor Forces-The Oracle of Fear

 

My first conscious thought was how was I so stupid to blackout for the second time in the same week? At least, I hope it was the same week.

Okay, no, that was probably my first reflection when I finally figured out what was going on. My first conscious thought was probably, where the heck am I?

I found myself being bounced around, staring at the night sky. The breeze ruffled my hair, and tears came to my eyes. I never would take such simple sensations for granted again. I tried to wipe away my tears.

Except, I couldn’t. My arm just wouldn’t move. For some reason I could only feel stuff on my face. I knew I was moving because my head was jerking up and down, but I couldn’t tell how much the rest of my body was being jostled. I opened my mouth to ask whoever was holding me to put me down, but nothing came out of my mouth. Automatically I started to panic. What was going on??? Tears leaked out of my eyes, but I couldn’t wipe them away.

Suddenly I felt myself being put down, positioned where I was sitting. We seemed to be in a garage. I looked up to see Tao hovering over me. He wiped away the tears from my cheeks as he tried to catch his breath. “Are you awake?” He asked softly.

I blinked, hoping he would understand my lack of voice. Frustration built up inside of me as I tried again and again to move, to make a sound.

“Can you speak?” His brow wrinkled.

I blinked twice.

“Are you blinking once for yes, twice for no?”

One blink.

He sighed and crouched in front of me. He lifted my arm, well at least what looked like my arm. I couldn’t feel it, it might as well have been a mannequin’s limb. He took out a pocket knife and started cutting through the armlet, which had seemed to fuse to my skin. He looked up. “Does it hurt?”

I blinked once. I still couldn’t feel anything.

He continued to cut through the leather. When the armlet was finally free, I saw the red raw skin underneath. What had the armlet done to me?

Suddenly I felt exhausted and I fell into a restless sleep. 

[A/N] Hi guys! Sorry it's been so long, I got the stomach flu and then there were exams...-cries-

Yeah that went badly because I was sick and then I had to make up everything without given proper time to study. Oh well, as long as I don't get C's, I think I can still get an A as a final grade...-crosses fingers-

With all of that, who even wants to write? It's a struggle to just live! (I mean, for like three days I didn't even want to EAT. And I LOVE to eat. >.<)

Anyway, all of you should thank me for giving you time to catch up, right? -ducks rotten tomatoes from readers from the beginning- OKAY OKAY SORRY OTL

I have new ideas for this so I hope to update a lot more. In the meantime, all of you guys, take care of your health, okay? Listen to your idols-Henry had an IV a week ago, Lay and Kai have waist injuries again-ugh what a mess >.<

Until next time!