First Date

My Whole Heart

First date

Yuri and Jay set up a date the day afterward Hyoyeon’s party. As Jay arrives in front of Yuri’s home, she stood out front waiting patiently. She got in his car and as he drove off, he had a warming smile on his face. While the years he had known her from Hyoyeon he ever thought he had this day.

“You look amazing today,” he said to her as he turns a quick glance at her. She thanked him with a smile. Her light yellow dress that brought her face so much warmth and her curled hair made her look angelic.

“I can’t believe we are having this day,” she explained.

“Same here, I still can’t bring myself to believe this,” he replied back to her.

“I hope Hyoyeon won’t be angry about this,” Yuri said.

“What is there to be angry about, she has no right to be,” he said carelessly.

“But I’m her best friend and you’re her cousin,” Yuri explained.

“I know but love happens for a reason,” he explained his reason.

Once they reached their destination, he walks to her side and opens her door like a gentleman. She gets out slowly and return a smile. He then takes her hand and walk side by side. He can smell her perfume and complimented her how great she smells.

“You smell great yourself,” she told him.

When they got inside the restaurant both were seated to table by the window where they can see the traffic and the beautiful scene of Korea. As their orders were being taken down by a waitress, Jay stared at Yuri with an amazement, not wanting to believe that having a date with Yuri was actually happening.

He waited years and years and afraid of admitting his feelings for her, now that his heart is unable to hold it in any longer. He has been given this day to sit in front of the girl of his dreams.

“You’re constantly staring, is there something on my face?” she asked him.

“No, I am just staring at the girl of my dreams,” Jay answered with the biggest smile.

She giggles with his answer and thanked him. “We have known each other for a few years and I have seen you a few times but this is the first time that we actually got to be together with just us two,” he explained.

“I agree, I wonder what took so long,” she laughs.

“I was afraid you weren’t interested since you never really spoke to me till yesterday,” he answered.

“Not true, I have always wanted to but I was afraid because you and Hyoyeon are cousins,” she told him.

“You should have not let that stopped you or bother you,” he said sadly. “Did you know how long I waited for this day and how long I have been sad thinking that you aren’t interested in me?”

“Is that really true?” Yuri asked.

“Of course,” Jay replied looking deeply into her eyes. He took her hands into his and asked, “Will you be my girlfriend?”

“How can we, this is our first date,” Yuri asked embarrassed.

“It is not our first time meeting,” Jay said desperately.

She nods her head and Jay’s smile turned into a big grin, “I like you so much!”

“I like you so much Yuri and I can say it all day,” Jay said. “Stop it,” she said and her cheeks turn bright pink. “I can make you blush all day.”

“How will we tell this to Hyo,” Yuri asked worried.

“This isn’t something for Hyoyeon to decide upon us, we have feelings for each other; therefore, we ourselves will have to fix that,” Jay answered confidently.

When their orders came, they ate and continue their conversation happily. About twenty minutes later, both ended their night with original cheesecake before heading home. While driving home, he held onto her hand and the other on the steering wheel.

“You should really keep both hands on the wheel,” Yuri told him.

“Holding your hand as always been a goal of mine,” he said.

“You have such charming words,” she exclaimed.

“It is all true,” he said back and brought her hands to his lips and kissed her hand. grew open with surprise as she didn’t expect that from him. “Jay!” she yells. “You’re kissable, be thankful that I have not pulled you in for a real one,” he said.

“I’m shy,” she admits.

“No need to be, I will be myself,” he tells her.

When he dropped her off, he wanted so bad to kiss her but all he got to do was give her a hug and ended his night. He drove off with mix emotions, happy and sad, Jay couldn’t ask for more than to just spend time with the girl of his dreams.