Heart Breaks

My Whole Heart

As their parents break the news to them, everyone broke into tears. Jay’s heart was throbbing as he sat there next to Hyoyeon and having to hear what their parents had to say to them at that very moment. He turns slowly to look at Hyo and see’s the shock expression on her face.

She wasn’t expecting it either, she also turns to look at him and he can her eyes forming tears slowly. She wanted to cry but she held it in. Jay’s head was running thoughts and wanting to tell his parents that he is already in relationship but just as his mother quickly adds.

“We have already purchased your suit, Hyo’s dress, rings and everything,” she said.

“Both of you have to get married,” Junjin said happily. All parents were cheering and crying of happiness. Both Hyo and Jay sat there speechless as their heart is crying out in pain and want to speak up but their mouths were shut tight.

Later that night, Hyo called Yunho and told him the news crying. As expected, he was understanding and knew it was coming all along. He comforted her through the phone and told her that they can still be friends, she can still call him.

Jay told Yuri the news that same night, as he sat there and watch her cry. He couldn’t help but pull her in for a hug. He didn’t want to ever see her cry. “Everything was happening too fast,” he thought to himself.