4.

Your Nickname Is Baozi Boy!!!!

I woke up to my alarm. "Aigoo, another day with those brats." I said to myself. I got up and changed into uniform and walked outside to see Donghae waiting for me. "Yah, why are you here?" I said and looked at Donghae. "I wanna be nice you know!" He said and walked up to me and pushed my back to his car.

As we were driving I could sense someone else's prescence. "OPPA!" I jumped and fell out of my seat and bumped my head on the roof of the car. I looked up to see Krystal pouting and glaring at me. "Krystal why are you here?" Donghae asked her. "Cause oppa! I was bored and wanted to follow you! DUH!" She said and wacked her head. "Uh aren't you supposed to be at work..?" I asked her and rubbed my head. "Oh everything is undercontrol your Sungmin-oppa is helping them."

I stopped and smiled to myself. "Really?" I said and looked at Krystal. "Yep! He was very serious about it to!" As the car drove on Krystal kept talking to Donghae. I sighed to myself when my phone started playing F.Cuz's Wanna Be Your Love. I looked at the caller ID Yejun. I answered the phone, 

"Oppa!" 

"Hey! Eunnie! How are you!" 

"Aww pretty good but a bunch of douches came to work at my shop." 

"Oh! Really?" 

"Yeah..so! How are the others!" 

"Yah! I am talking to you not Jinon,Daegun,Kan,Raehyun, or Leeu! They are doing fine FYI!" 

"Aish quit being a big baby! Why'd you call?"

"Coming to Seoul!" 

"REALLY?!?!?!" I yelled with excitement and yelled. 

"YOU CAN STAY AT MY PLACE!" 

"Aigoo thanks sis! Gotta go Raehyun says he loves you!" 

I heard as the phone hung up I smiled to myself and arrived at the shop. 

As I entered the shop I saw all the cupcakes prepared and everyone at work. I saw Sungmin making some batter and putting it in the oven. I looked around the shop, "Wah dae-" I was cut off when I heard a loud CRASH!

I ran to the back of the room. I saw Xiumin with a bowl on his head and batter everywhere. "YAH XIUMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He jumped up and ran to get paper towels. "I-I'm sorry!" I stared. "THAT IS NO EXCUSE!" I grabbed the bowl and handed it to Tiffany who ran to go clean it . I looked at Xiumin. "Yah why are you so irresponsable? Hmm? Are you meaning to act like this? Or are you just plain out dumb?" He looked up at me and said nothing. "Ugh just get out of the kitchen. Please." He walked out slowly.

Lay went up to me and slapped me. I stared at him in disbelief "What the hell was-" I was cut off when he said. "Cake. Baked. Him. You" He said and left the scene. When everyone left I looked and saw a cake saying 

Best Cupcake Maker! Eunae!! 

Xiumin.