3.

Your Nickname Is Baozi Boy!!!!

I arrived home and threw my keys on the bed. I made a cup of ramyun and sat down slurping it I than heard my phone ring. "Yobseyo?"

"I am deeply sorry." A voice said.

"Who is this?" I answered back

"Your umma and appa has died..."

"MWO!?" I yelled and threw  my phone tears started to swell up.

I ran outside and hopped on my bike. When I arrived at the hostpital the doctor took me to my umma and appa. I stared at ther corspe "U-u-umma...a-a-appa.." I said and started to cry.

I fell on my knees and yelled, "WAE WAE ME!?!?!" I said and started to cry louder. The doctor led me out of the room and I dropped to the gorund and cried with  the rain. 

Xiumin P.O.V 

I was going to the hospital to get Kris's medicine. As I arrived I saw EunAe and she was crying. I stared at her from a distance she looked so sad. I saw that her parents had died and looked at her again.

She ran out of the hospital still crying it started to rain. I walked outside in my raincoat and handed the umbrella to her, "You shouldn't get wet in the rain!" I said and smiled at her. "G-gomawo.." She said while looking down.

saw her sniffing and sneezing, "Here is my jacket. " I said and handed my jacket to her. She got up and shoved the umbrella on me, "Never mind I don't need this." She said in a cold tone and walked away.

"Aigoo! She is so cold~" I said and smiled to myself and walked back to my house. 

Eunae P.O.V 

That baozi boy thought that he could make me feel better. Tch. He wish. I walked back to my house when some guys came to me and pushed me to a wall. They were drunk but they had familiar faces. Oh yes they were my old friends. 

*Flashback* (You are a little child)

"Umma I am going to go play!" I yelled and ran out. I saw Doojoon kicking a soccer ball. "Oppa, Can I play?" I said and looked at him. He patted my head and smiled, "Here!" He kicked the ball to me and we started playing with eachother.

Hyunseung came and told Doojoon something. "Hyung, You do realize she is the one who was mean to your sister.." He whispered. Hyunseung never liked me so I didn't care. "Hyunseung oppa!" I said but before I could bow Doojoon kicked the soccer ball in my face. I started to bleed.

I looked back up and he had a scary look in his eye. "D-D-Doojoon op-" He came and yanked my hair, "You...HURT MY SISTER!" He said and kept pulling my hair. Sister? Doojoon had a sister?

I looked and saw Hyunseung laughing with all his friends he saw me staring and smirked. Doojoon was about to hit me but a hand grabbed his. "

You worm eater! Hurting a girl like this!" I looked up and saw a 5 year old girl. "Annyeong! The name is Tiffany!" She said and held out her hand. "If those faces come to you again come and get me!" She said and laughed. 

*End* 

They were back and coming to get me. "So your little friend Tiffany isn't here eh~!" Junhyung said in a drunken tone.

"Look at you all grown up!" Dongwoon said.

"Do you regret hurting my sister?" Doojoon said with a evil glare. I smiled "You were such a doofus." I said and flicked him in the head.

"YAH!" He screamed and punched me. I smirked "Look at little Doojoonie! All grown up!" He kicked me in the gut.

"Why you little!" He was about to punch me when I caught his hand. "I have grown up too!" I said and flipped him over.

 I smiled and looked at the others. Hyunseung came from behind when I tripped him. Soon the others were on the ground also. I smiled and walked away. Those idiots learned a lesson. I said and spit on the ground.