3. Hyung?

And then, the rain cried

The morning came earlier than expected and the alarm woke me up. I began to change my clothes and got my bag ready for the day. University was no joke. I thought that only high school students have a full bag, but looks like I was wrong.

I was ready to go out when I spotted Chanyeol’s watch.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" I said taking his watch and exiting my apartment.

I stood in front of his door and I pushed the doorbell. I waited for a few seconds before pushing it again.

"Is he still sleeping?" I ringed the doorbell for the third time. Still no response.

*What if he did something again? What if he’s trying to do something crazy right now?* I panicked and started to push the doorbell several times before knocking at his door ready to break it down.

"Chanyeol!! Open up! You promised! You must not do it! Come on we can talk about it! Open up for Goodness sake! You hear me?!" I was desperately knocking on the door with my both hands. My bag fell besides me and I looked like a mad girl.

"Open you bastard! You made a pro-"

My words got cut off when the door opened and there was a sleepy Chanyeol  rubbing his right eye. His bed hair and his sleepy figure got my knees weaken and I gulped at the view.

"-mise." I finished my sentence with my eyes glued on his handsome bare face.

"You were okay?" I asked relieved.

"What are you doing here this early in the morning?" He muttered with his eyes half closed.

"I, I came to return your watch. You forgot it in my bathroom." I said taking his hand and placing the watch in it.

"You scared me!" I finally said letting out a sigh. "I thought…" I shook my head at the thought and looked up to meet his soft gaze.

"Nevermind."

"I’m sorry." He said and my heart melted.

"It’s-it’s okay. Just please keep your promise. I have to go now. " I said as I picked up my bag and started to walk away.

"Sorry for waking you up and see you later. I’m late. " I waved my hand at him and started to run backwards, towards the elevator. But it didn’t work accordingly and after a few steps I stumbled on my own feet and fell on my . His eyes popped out and he came running to me.

"You- you okay? " He asked helping me stand up.

''Yeah, sorry, thanks." I said grinning awkwardly before starting to move away.

He watched me leaving and I felt my blood boiling at his gaze. I pressed the button to call the elevator and I squinted my eyes in pain. Aish, why did I have to fall on my . I slightly touched my damaged area, trying to make it feel less soar when I remembered that he may be still looking at me. I turned around with my eyes as big as saucers to find him smiling for the first time.

"Need me to put some hello kitty band aids on the “injury”?" he smirked half smiling. 

*What the…did he just say that?*

"erted much?" I said as I stomped my feet and got inside the elevator. Before the doors closed I could clearly see him laughing. Like, a real laugh.

My lips curved upwards at the sight. *erted or not, I’m glad I made you laugh.*

After I finished classes I returned home and on my way I stopped in front of Chanyeol’s door. I rang the doorbell and this time waited longer before ringing it again.

After the second ring, an unknown boy opened the door.

*Huh? Did I ring at the wrong door?* I was wondering when the unknown boy smiled at me politely.

"May I help you?"

"Um…I…is Chanyeol home?" I asked confused.

"Oh, yeah. Come in." he said opening the door wider.

"Oh, no. It’s okay, I just wanted to make sure he was okay." I said smiling and bowed ready to leave.

"Thank you Song Yi-ssi." He suddenly said.

"Excuse me?" I asked confused *how does he know my name when I have no idea who he is?*

"For helping Chanyeol last night after our fight." He said lowering his head.

*Our fight? What is he talking about?* and then I noticed the skin colored band aids on his right cheek and above his eyebrow. *So Chanyeol got his bruises from a fight with this guy? I wonder why.*

"Oh, it’s okay. No problem." I said smiling.

"Hyung, has the pizza arrived yet?" I could hear Chanyeol say from inside and just then from behind me I could hear another male voice.

"Your pizza is here,sir. " A delivery man announced.

"Oh, I’ll get going now. It was nice meeting you, um….erm…"

"Baekhyun." He smiled kindly.

"Baekhyun-ssi. " I bowed and went to my door, unlocking it. He paid for the pizza and just before closing my door I could see him bowing at me again. I bowed as well, though I was in the process of closing the door so I’m sure he couldn’t really see me.

*Hyung?* I recalled at the way Chanyeol called for Baekhyun-ssi and I could not help wondering. *Is he his brother? Then I shouldn’t worry too much, I’m sure he will be there for Chanyeol. He seemed really kind, though I don’t get it why they would fight. Oh,well, I should get something to eat. Maybe I shall call for pizza?*

~~~~~~~~

Yo! ^^

Thank you for reading!

Disclaimer: gifs and photos are not mine.

Shoutout to my new subscriber: LulusLullaby .

<3

Ade