New Friend

Finding True Love

Suzy's POV

 

*Kringgg Kringgg Kringgg* Argh, it's already morning. I still wanna sleep. Lazily i turn off my alarm and sit on the bed. Even if i still sleepy, at least i won't be late today. So, i go inside the bathroom and take a bath.

15 minutes later

It's very refreshing. I don't feel sleepy anymore. I use my uniform immediately. Like yesterday, i put my nerdy glasses on, braid my hair in two-sides, and put make-up. I take a look at the mirror. "Perfect", i said infront of the mirror. I quickly take my bag and go down to the dining room. Hmm, pancake and milk!, i said to my self. I quickly eat my pancake and drink my milk. I look at the clock and it's still 6.15 AM. I use my shoes on and go outside my house. I already said my goodbyes to my maids and butlers. I walk to the bus-stop with wide smile in my face. I don't know why, but i feel that today gonna be great! I sing my favourite song while walking, it's Bad Girl Good Girl by Miss A. I already arrive at the bus-stop and a few minutes later the bus come. I immediately go inside the bus. It's still too early so there are a lot of empty seat. I sit at one of the seat and beside me is a girl with the same uniform like me. I didn't say hello to her because i think she will disgust by me. So, i just sit quietly. But i feel like someone is poking my left-hand, so i turn to my left and see that girl smile sweetly at me. "Hi, are you a student at Kirin High School too?", she said. "Eh? Yes", i said awkwardly to her. "My name is Park Jiyeon. You can call me Jiyeon. And you?", she said. "My name is Bae Sue Ji. You can call me Suzy", i said to her still awkward. "Friend?", she said while giving her hand to me to shake-hand. I look at her nervously, but then take her hand and shake-hand with her. "Friend", i said while smiling. We've arrived at school. When i was walking to the class, i bump into someone. "Ouch", i said. "Are you okay?", i heard someone said that to me and it was a boy. He offers me his hand and i take his hand. He help me to get up. "I'm so sorry", i said while bowing my head. It's really embarassing. "It's alright", he said with a smile that is so sweet and then walk away. Evidently, he is in the same class as mine. "Do you know him?", Jiyeon said. "No, it's my first time to see him at school. Why?", i said. "You really didn't know him?! He is one of the kingkas in this school, his name is Lee Gikwang. Everybody call him 'The Ice Prince'. You're really lucky, Suzy-ah!", Jiyeon said while jumping beside me like a little girl who get ice-cream from her parents. I just smile to her and then we go inside the class together. Jiyeon is in class 1A too! i'm so happy that today i have a friend, so i won't be alone in class. While walking inside the class, i still thinking about his smile. Lee Gikwang, i thought. Jiyeon sat beside me because nobody want to sit with me. I'm really happy today. I got a new friend and didn't sit alone again in class. During the class, i talk with Jiyeon or sometimes take a look at Gikwang who sit beside Yoseob. Urgh, why he must be one of the kingkas in school and friend with that jerk Yoseob?, i thought. *Kringgg Kringgg Kringgg* The bell was ringing as the sign of the school break. I go to the cafeteria with Jiyeon. Before i go to the cafeteria, i take a short look at Gikwang. What's wrong with you, Suzy-ah? Why are you keep looking at him? He won't even look at you, you're ugly!, i warn my self. With that, i run to catch Jiyeon that already far away from me.

 

Gikwang's POV

 

When i was about to enter the class, i bump into someone. Or that girl bump into me. We're both fall-down. "Ouch", i hear her hissed. "Are you okay?", i ask her while giving my hand to her to help her get up. I see that girl face and realize that she is so ugly. She is a nerd too. "I'm so sorry", she said to me while bowing her head to me. "It's alright", i said to her with a smile because i don't want her to feel guilty. After that i walk into my class and sit beside my friend. His name is Yoseob. "Yo, Gikwang!", he said to me while giving me a high-five. "Yo", i answered him and his high-five. "Do you already see the new girl?", he said. "New girl? You mean that ugly girl?", i said to him. "Yes! She is really ugly and nerd", he said. I just nod my head, sign that i'm agree to him. During the class, i feel someone is looking at me. "Hey, hey. That ugly girl is looking at you!", Yoseob whispered to me. "Shut up!", i said to him while stepping on his leg. "Argh!", he hissed. I just smile and trying to focus on the lesson. *Kringgg Kringgg Kringgg* Finally, the bell is ringing. I want to eat my lunch so badly. I'm so hungry. I want to eat my lunch with BEAST at the cafeteria. But when i'm about to go out, Yoseob hold my hand and whisper to me again,"She is still looking at you." I just look at him with the shut-up look and the he close his mouth. What's wrong with that girl?, i thought. Ah, I don't care, i said to myself. And then we, i and BEAST go to the park and eat our lunch there. We don't go to the cafeteria because we all brought our lunch from home. So, we don't need to buy it from the cafeteria.

 

30 minutes later

 

Suzy's POV

 

The bell is already ringing and all the students already sit on their seat, waiting for the teacher to come in. Then our art teacher, Ms. Park, come in and we greet her, "Good afternoon, Miss." "Good afternoon, students. I have an important thing to tell you. One week again, we will have a singing test. It's a duet and i will pick your partner. Okay, Yoseob with Jiyeon. Eunjung with Hyunseung. Ailee with Dongwoon. Hara with Junhyung. Doojoon with Lizzy. ---- with ----. ---- with ----. ---- with -----. And Suzy with Gikwang." What?! Gikwang?!, i thought. "What?! That ugly and nerd girl with Gikwang?! I can't believe it. I don't think she can even sing", a girl said that and if i didn't wrong, she is the one that call me ugly on the first day at school. I can't even look at her, so i just look at my shoes. "Eunjung, you better close your mouth or you'll get a punishment", Ms. Park said to her and she shut up. I'm so thankful to Ms.Park. But now, what should i do about the duet? Argh. "You're so lucky, Suzy-ah! I'm lucky too because my partner is Yoseob. I have a crush on him since junior high school", she said to while smiling like a crazy because she is too happy. I know it would be great to be Gikwang's partner if i wasn't look like this.

 

Gikwang's POV

 

The bell is already ringing and all the students already sit on their seat, waiting for the teacher to come in. Then our art teacher, Ms. Park, come in and we greet her, "Good afternoon, Miss." "Good afternoon, students. I have an important thing to tell you. One week again, we will have a singing test. I don't really care because i know that my voice is great. "It's a duet and i will pick your partner." What? A duet? Why didn't it a solo instead of duet?, i thought. "Okay, Yoseob with Jiyeon. Eunjung with Hyunseung. Ailee with Dongwoon. Hara with Junhyung. Doojoon with Lizzy. ---- with ----. ---- with ----. ---- with -----. And Suzy with Gikwang." What?! Suzy?! That ugly and nerd girl?!, i said in my heart. "What?! That ugly and nerd girl with Gikwang?! I can't believe it. I don't think she can even sing", Eunjung said. I admit it that she is way more better than Suzy, but i don't like how she look-down at her and said that to her. "Eunjung, you better close your mouth or you'll get a punishment", Ms. Park said to her and she shut up. Eat that, Eunjung. You deserve it. Now, the only thing that i'm thinking about is the duet. I don't think that she is can sing. I don't want to earn a bad score because of her. Argh. *Kringgg Kringgg Kringgg* The bell was ringing and that means the school already end. What should i do with that nerd? Argh, it's better to practice with that nerd than getting a bad score. I walk to her seat and talk to her, "Suzy-ssi, can you come to my place tomorrow for practice?". Well, this is my first time to bring a girl to my house and it has to be that nerd. Oh, i'm so unlucky. "Eh? To your place? Okay", she answered while looking at her shoes. "Tomorrow at 3PM", i said again and left her with her friend. If i didn't wrong her name is Jiyeon. That nerd must be so lucky that she has a friend like Jiyeon. A beautiful and cute girl, not like her. Well, i go home with my friends and while we are in the car, Yoseob tease me again and i just hit his head. When i arrive at home i can't stop thinking about tomorrow. Argh, she gives me a headache. I better sleep.

 

 

 

****Well, sorry for the late update and sorry for the boring chaper :( I hope you guys still support me :D Please comment and subscribe :D

 

And bonus from Gikwang-oppa for you guys :D