Should I Tell Him The Truth?

Finding True Love

Gikwang's POV

 

I really-really shock at what was i looking now. I don't see that ugly and nerdy Suzy. but i see a really cute girl that have natural beauty. Is it really Suzy? I blink a few times and still see that girl infront of me. I see her already trembling now. I don't know what to say so i just drive my car along the road, don't know where to go. We both just keep quiet until...

 

Suzy's POV

 

Aigoo! He already knew my real face! Eottohke?! Arghhhhhhh. He blinked a few times and still look so shock. Oh God, eottohke? I am too busy to think what should i do now to realize that i'm trembling right now. I don't know where he wanna go. We both keep quiet but i decided to talk. "Gikwang-ssi...", i said in small voice that strong enough to be hear. He didn't answer so i call his name once again, "Gikwang-ssi...". Then he stops his car then look at me. "What?", he said. "I-i..", i said stuttering. He looks a little bit confused then i continue to talk, "Mianhae..". Then i feel that my vision is going darker and darker. And then i passed out.

 

Gikwang's POV

 

"Mianhae...", i heard she said that. I keep look at her with my poker face then suddenly she passed out. I'm really shock that i just shakes her body. "Suzy-ssi, Suzy-ssi!", i yell at her and no answer. I don't know where is her house so i just take her to my house. While driving to my house, i call my maid by phone and tell her to prepare a towel and a room for her. Then when we arrived, i quickly brought her to the room that my maid prepared and wiped the raindrop from her face. I tell my maid to change her cloth into my shirt that look like a pajama when she wears it. I sit beside her bed, wait until her wakeup. I stare at her angelic face. "Why did you hide your beauty huh? But your angelic can't be hide by those makeup you know?", i said and pinch her cheeks. Eh? What did i do?, i said to my self and realize that i am blushing right now. I yawn and just sleep beside her. "I hope you wake up soon,  Suzy-ah", i said and kiss her forehead.

 

 

***Mianhae for not updating for a reallyreally long time!!!! *le bows* I am a little busy and can't continue this story in that time. But now i am free~ xDD What do you think about this chappie? Are you still there my readers? ouo

 

This is my apologize :3

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9200lkzPU1qeyl7jo1_500.jpg

our beautiful Suzy :D forgive me now? *puppy eyes* :3