First Day of School

Finding True Love

Suzy's POV

 

"Wake up, young lady. Please wake up or you'll be late for school". "Argh, i'm still sleepy. Five minutes more, pleaseee...", i said when hiding my face with my blanket. "No, young lady. You must get up now!", said my maid. "Okay, okay. I get up now!", i said when sit up in my bed. "What time is it now?", i ask her. "6.30 AM, young lady. You must take a bath and eat your breakfast quickly. I'll be waiting for you in the dining room", she answer. "What?! Aigooooo...", i said while running to the bathroom. "Why don't you wake me up earlier?!", i said still running. "I already did that.", i heard my maid said that when i'm about to close the bathroom door. You're really babo, Suzy-ah, i said that to my self in my mind.

10 minutes later

I already finished my qucik bath, and now i'm wearing my uniform. Yup, but today in my new school, i will be different. I wear my nerdy glasses, braid my hair in two side, long skirt, and also i wear make up. Not to look beautiful, but i want to look ugly. Yes, ugly. I want to find my true love and true friend in my new school, that will accept me the way i am now, the ugly me. After i finished dress-up, i take a look at the mirror before walk out from the room. "Mom, dad, please help your little daughter okay. Hwaiting, Suzy-ah!", i said while looking at the mirror. Maybe some of you a little confuse why my parents don't live with me. It's because they are abroad now. They're too busy to stay in Korea. I'm happy that their bussiness is good, but i still feel lonely because i just live with my maids and butlers. After that, i quickly go to the dining room to eat my breakfast. When i arrive, my maids look at me with a shock-look and then asking me,"Why are you look like that, young lady?". "I want to find my true friend and true love who accept me with this ugly look", i answer them with an innocent smile that can't be hide with all those make-up. "But you're still look beautiful, young lady", they said with a shock-look too, but now they look at me like that because they are shock i still look beautiful with all these make-up while i am smiling. "Okay, okay. Now i will eat my breakfast", i said and eat my breakfast immediately. After i finish eating, i take my bag and go outside my house. "Come on, young lady. Hurry up, get inside the car", said one of my butler while he open the car door for me. "No, ahjussi. From now on, i will go to the school by bus", i said while bowing to him and say goodbye. I am very nervous to go to school with this ugly-look, but i need to do this. When i was walking to the bus stop, everyone in the street look at me with a disgust look. I barely hear one of them saying that i am very ugly. Yes, i know that and yet i still hurt hearing them saying that. But i must be strong. Hwaiting, Suzy-ah!, i said it to my self with a weak smile in my face. I already arrive at the bus stop, and when i arrive the bus is arrive too. So, i get to the bus immediately. Huft, i'm so lucky, i said in my heart. The bus is already full of people, so i stand in one of the corner. I still hear people saying that i'm ugly or nerd. Then, i arrive in my school. I quickly go inside the school, because i don't want to be late in the first day of school. I take a look at the notice board and search my name to find my class. 1A, i said in my mind. The school was full with the student. I can feel that everybody look at me with an underestimate look and disgust look. "Look, that girl is so ugly!" "Yes, she is nerd" I hear they said that about me. But i still walk, trying to find my classroom. I finally find it. I take a sit in the back at the corner of the class beside the window. Guess what? In the class, the other students still look at me with that look. Yeah, you know what i mean. I just look outside the window to calm my mind, waiting for the bell.

5 minutes later

*Kringgg Kringgg Kringgg* The bell finally ring and all the students sit in their sit. After that, the teacher come inside the class. He is so young and good looking. I can't believe he is a teacher. "Welcome to the class students. My name is Lee Taemin. I am your homeroom teacher. I am a university student. I hope we will get along well", he said with a really gentle voice that will make every girls heart melt. I heard some girls already talking with each other about him and some others smiling like crazy to him. "Now, we will begin our first day of school with introduce yourself one by one. Okay start from you", he said while pointing to a student that sit in the front line. "Hello, my name is......". It's my turn now, so I stand up and introduce my self. "Hello, my name is Bae Sue Ji, you can call me Suzy." I hear someone said that it would be better to call me ugly girl and all of his friends laughing because of that name. If I wasn't wrong, his name is Yang Yoseob. Well, I don't really care about that. With that, my first day in school ended. Huft, i don't even have a friend. Okay, it's alright Suzy-ah, you will find it, i tried to comfort my self. I walk to the bus stop and waited for the bus. There's no one at the bus stop. Just a minute then the bus come and i quickly go inside the bus and take a seat beside the bus door.

15 minutes later

I already arrive at my home. As usual, at home just my maids and my butlers that welcome me. I immediately go upstairs to my room. And as always, after i enter my room, i walk to my desk. I take a photo from my desk and look at it. I smile without noticing when i look at that photo. Yes, that is my photo with my bestfriend. He was going abroad and school there with his parents. I really miss him. He said that he will back to Korea, but until now he didn't even send me email. I miss him so much. After thinking about him, i take a quick bath and go to sleep. I hope to see him in my dream.

 

 

 

**** Sorry for the late update xD i edited this chapter 10 times already -____- i hope you like it :) please comment and subscribe and keep supporting me :D