Epilogue

The Tattoo of the Mafia [remake]

 

Three year later.

In California, Taemin and Hyehee bought an apartment in the apple of the city. Both of them went to the same universities in California and graduated with top results together. They lived together and do a lot of things together; they stuck to each other in school to the extent that no one ever believes when they say they’re not a couple. When one of their friends ask Taemin why he didn’t ask her to be his girlfriend when obviously both of them have a thing for each other, Taemin told him that he don’t think they will be possible. But why not? it’s a pity that none of them is willing to take the first step.

Kim Jonghyun had successfully completed his training and had gotten a certificate for professional agent. He was recruited into MIS two years ago and within a year, he managed to surpass all the others and became the best agent in Seoul. On the other hand, his best buddy, Key, took over L-Phoenix. Key managed the company so well that even though master passed away, it doesn’t affect the business at all. Taemin was glad that he came up with that suggestion in the basement that day because if not for that, Key will not have the initiative to venture into his interests. Occasionally when Jonghyun needed a partner for training, he will look for Key. Strangely, it seems like the mafia world was far behind them now.

Next up, Choi Siwon; soon after he was discharged from the hospital, he announced his departure from the clan and retired. The Dragon’s clan since then was handled by Jiyong; who managed to win people’s heart and everyone who used to hate the Dragon’s are now on friendly term with them. Siwon is now traveling around the world because he said that he had spent too much time in the mafia world that he needs to escape for a while. Anyhow, he just wants to spend the remaining of his life well instead of fighting and dominating. Who knows, he might just meet Taemin in California.

Anyone is curious about Jinki? The one who once joined the Dragon’s due to the interests in pistols but ended up killed by one. The person who pulled the trigger was even his best buddy in the clan – Choi Minho. From the beginning, Jinki had already let Jiyong know about their relationship, about how he came to know Taemin’s true identity. And due to that, Jiyong make an effort to look out for Jinki’s precious sister and his little brother; which is also why Jinki managed to find them that night before he got killed. At least he protected his siblings.

Perhaps, the only mistake that Jinki made in his life was when he decided to join the gang. Because of that, he knows that being involved with the mafia was a mistake; which was why he doesn’t allow Hyehee to get close to Taemin since after all, Taemin is not only a member of the Phoenixes, he was also the son of the Dragon clan. Although Taemin is leading another life in California right now, no one can deny the fact that the sleeping dragon on his back was a sign that he belongs to the Dragon’s.

This is the tattoo of the mafia.