Remember

0330
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hehe, jjinja? Wow, I can't believe that happened..." Dongho said as he giggled on the phone. All of the hyungs eyed him worriedly. Dongho keeps giggling on the phone. 

"That's it! I have enough of this!" Eli said as he slammed a book on the table. Everyone jumped. "I am gonna tell that boy the truth!" Eli said and walked towards Dongho. Kevin stopped him. 

"Hyung wait!" Eli stopped. "Can't we let Dongho be happy for a second? I mean, he looks really happy.." Eli shook Kevin's hands off his. 

"No, this pabo needs to know that his yeoja chinggu is dead." Eli said firmly as he walked towards Dongho. 

"Hehhehe.. I think so too~" Dongho said. Eli roughly took the phone away from Dongho and hung it. Dongho looked at his hyung, mad. 

"Eli hyung! Chaeboya?!?" He blurted out. Eli looked at him. 

"Accept the fact, Dongho! IU is dead! She can't talk to you anymore!" Eli said. Dongho shook his head. 

"Aniya!! Hyung is lying to me!" Dongho said, his eyes tearing up. The rest of the guys were also there. Hoon placed a hand on Dongho's shoulders. 

"Ani, Dongho-ah. Eli hyung is right. IU is gone." Hoon said softly. Dongho pushed him. 

"NO! HYUNGS ARE LYING TO ME!!" Dongho screamed as tears slid down his cheeks.

"D-dongho... gwenchana?" Kevin asked worriedly. Dongho shoved his hands away. AJ stopped him by grabbing him on the shoulders. 

"Dongho, IU is gone. Accept it." AJ said softly. AJ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter