Chapter 1

0330
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DongHo's POV

I walked alone from school that day. I went through the usual tunnel I used to go, and almost had a heart attack when Hoon and Kiseop scared me from the back ! I really suprised ! " ya ! my heart was just about to fall ! jinjja ! " ."sorry Dongho !" Hoon say "I think our maknae areas daydreaming !"Kiseop said to Hoon. Hoon and I just laughed .Then , we walked home together and make a CONVERSATION about current news..

End of DongHo POV

Dorm

"hyung ! catch this !"Kevin threw the pillow to Eli " bo ? - aaaa !! kevinnnn !!" Kevin laughed and ran away. Eli tried to catch Kevin but Kevin just kept running away and laughing at the same time."Kids !!! lets eat" Soohyun  called them from the dining room..  AJ came first , then Hoon , Kiseop and ElVin .. "where's DongHo ?" AJ asking "wait for me !! dont eat without me !!" DongHo screamed while running to the dining room from toilet. "hahahaha ~~" all of them laughed .

  While they are eating , Hoon asked "are you guys free tomorrow ?" . " I am" Elvin said together "me not"soohyun says"me too" AJ replied "not really" kiseop say with sad face .. all of them waited for DongHo to reply. Dongho looked up. "Im not" DongHo say with his mouth full with food.

After eating

"who will  wash the dishes ? " AJ ask "lets play rock,paper,scissor !" Soohyun suggest "ok !" Then they play it . Kiseop and A J were forced wash the dishes."jinjja! Why do I always lose at Kai ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter