Piano

0330
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung i need your phone."

"huh? arasso. Its on the table." AJ said while reading a magazine. Dongho happily skipped to the phone as he dialed a number. AJ curiously looked at Dongho who was giggling along with his phone.

"Gumawo hyung. I labb youuu.." Dongho said happily to him. He went to his room to admire the new piano that his loving hyungs bought for him. "IU will come to play with me~" he giggled happily.

"Donghooooo" A girl hollered from behind. Dongho looked back and smiled when he saw IU.  He ushered IU to sit down on the seat beside him. "Can we play that tune that you tought me?"

"Of course!" They started playing, Dongho playing the first verse and IU playing the second one. The sweet music filled the room. Dongho had never felt so happy before. He and IU were harmonicly playing the piano when Soohyun and Hoon entered the room.

"Dongho, stop playing the piano. I need you to come with me." Soohyun said seriously.

"Hyung! Not now! I am playing with IU!" Dongho whinned. Hoon raised his eyesbrows.

"IU? But-"

"Dont interrupt!" Dongho said madly. Soohyun just glared at the maknae before pulling Hoon out of the room. "I'm sorry IU."

"Oh dont worry. That reminds me, I have to go."

"Already?"

"Yeah, bye dongho." IU cheerily said and squeezed his hands. She then left the room. Dongho smiled to himself.

"I'm gonna ask IU to be my girlfriend someday." He said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter