Chapter 3

Never Meant To Be

 

“ Hello JeongMin Oppa ? I’m on my way to the bus stop already . Have you eaten your breakfast ? Do you want me to buy some food for you ?“

 

“ I’ve eaten my breakfast already ! Have you eaten ? “ JeongMin said .

 

“ I’ve eaten too already oppa . See you at the bus stop ! Bye ~ “

 

Upon reaching the bus stop , you saw JeongMin playing with his phone and you wanted to scare him so you just sat beside him . You waited for 5 minutes but JeongMin still didn’t realize that you were beside him . You decided to peek at what he was doing and you saw that he was texting Seline .

 

Your heart felt like it was shot with an arrow . You cleared your throat and it was than that JeongMin noticed you .

 

“ Hey Kimberly ! When did you come ? Why didn’t I see you ? You want to have lunch together later ? “ JeongMin said with a smile .

 

“ I just came oppa ! Nah , I have to go home for lunch today as my relatives are coming over . Sorry . “ you tried to say it as apologetic as possible .

 

The fact was that you had nothing on that day . You decided to follow him that day after school . Lessons went by quickly and soon , it was dismissal time . You secretly followed JeongMin to a shopping mall to see who is he meeting with . Finally , he entered a fastfood restaurant and you decided to call him .

 

“ Hello JeongMin oppa ? I’m feeling really bored now . Where are you ? “

 

“ Oh , I’m with my friends right now in school ! I’ve a project coming up so I can’t talk to you for now . Bye ! “ and he hung up .

 

You were very confused . You did not know what to do than so you just waited to see who was he going to meet . After 10 minutes , a familiar face entered the restaurant and sat down at JeongMin’s table . Upon realizing it was Seline , you went home crying .