Chapter 1

Never Meant To Be

 

mot kyeondige keuriwaoseo keurae na , haruga neo eop-sin gil-eoseo keurae , hansirado neomaneul nan weonhago , hokshirado nal meoli halkka bwaseo duryeopjiman ~ “

 

“ Hello ? “ you said .

 

“ Hey sweetie , it’s time for your piano class already ! Where are you ? “ JeongMin replied .

 

“ I’m walking to your house already oppa ! Have patience ! A namja should wait for a yeoja right ? “ you replied shyly .

 

“ Okay ! Ppali please ! I want to see you so badly . “ JeongMin replied and hanged up .

 

JeongMin Oppa ! I’ve arrived ! Open the gates for me ! JeongMin immediately rushed to the gates and he tripped over a rock while rushing .

 

“ kekeke . careful oppa ! Don’t hurt yourself ! “  you laughed while saying .

 

JeongMin smiled shyly for a moment and he stood up to open the gates for you .

 

“ JeongMin’s Mummy , Hi ! “ you exclaimed .

 

JeongMin’s mummy was so interested in watching her Korean Drama that she was in her own world . You smiled at the sight of her being so immersed in the show . JeongMin took your bag and hand and proceeded to his room .

 

“ Today , I’ll teach you how to play the piano version of Love Style ! “ JeongMin said with a cheerful smile .

 

“ Finally ! I’ve begged you for a million times to teach me that song “ you stuck out your tongue after saying that .

 

- 1 hour later –

 

“ Mum ! I’m going out with my sweetie for a while ! I’ll be back for dinner ! “ JeongMin said while he closed the door .

 

“ So , where are we going today ? “

 

“ We’re going to watch a romantic movie and have lunch together ! “ JeongMin replied and did some aegyo .

 

When you reached the cinema , JeongMin bought 2 tickets for “ The Vow “ and went in to the theatres with his fingers locked with yours . The movie started and halfway through it , you felt cold . JeongMin saw you warming yourself and he took off his jacket and put it on you .

 

“ How sweet can he be ? “ you thought to yourself after saying thanks to JeongMin .