Chapter 2

Never Meant To Be

 

“ Ahhhh , that movie was so sweet and romantic , right ? “ JeongMin said while taking a bite of his burger .

 

“ Yeah . “ you replied while you’re in deep thoughts .

 

“ What happened to you babe ? Are you okay ? You’ve been wandering into your own thoughts these few days “ JeongMin replied .

 

At that time , you were wondering whether you should tell JeongMin about what’s bothering you . JeongMin and you were in the same school but JeongMin is in Secondary 3 while you’re in Secondary 2 .

 

JeongMin has everything . He has looks , money , a nice voice , good dancing , he always tops his class and he is athletic . Recently , the classes were changed and there is a beautiful and attractive girl in JeongMin’s class . That girl named ‘ Seline ‘ likes JeongMin and everyone knows that except JeongMin .

 

“ Kimberly Ong ! “

 

“ Huh ? Yeah ? “ you replied after coming back to reality .

 

“ Okay , it’s like this .. You know the girl named Seline in your class ? Yeah , she has a big crush for you and I’m really worried that one day , she may snatch you away from me . “ you said and pouted .

 

“ Don’t be silly sweetie . I won’t ever fall for her ! My heart will always be 100% yours ! “ JeongMin said and gave you a kiss on your forehead .

 

That day , after reaching home , you put down your bag and the computer and you started to write your diary .

 

“ Dear Diary ,

 

I went out with JeongMin today for a movie and lunch . I can’t help worrying one day that he will be taken away from me . He is like the perfect guy for me . He has everything a girl wants . He’s already assured me that he won’t change his heart for me but I can’t help feeling worried because guys are guys right ?

 

Anyways , I’ll just pretend to not care about it and just spend my time happily with him . That’s all for now ! (: Bye diary <3 “