Confession

You won't leave me, will you?

        Taemin's mother stared at her balcony as she waited for her eldest son. She was thinking about Taemin when she heard a knock on her door.

        "Come in." she said.

        Jinki came in and bowed to his mom. He kissed her cheek. "You wanted to talk to me, mother?"

        "Yes, dear. It's about Taemin. He's been acting weird lately. Like Taemin a hundred years ago."

        Jinki smiled. "I noticed that too."

        "Do you know what happened?"

        "No, mom."

        "Are you sure?"

        "Of course."

        "It's just that, I'm worried, Jinki. Your dad.. he's looking for the ring."

        "ring? As in the time turner ring?"

        "Yes."

        "I thought... why?"

        "He found the map to the burial. I can only assume that he wants it to turn back to when Taemin met the girl. I don't want him to be married to Krystal. I just want him to be happy.. Taemin's attitude... are you sure he's not inlove? Help me, Jinki."

        Jinki held his mom's hand. "I will, mom."

 

 

        JInki went to Taemin's room to wait for him as he went over his clothes from years ago. 

        Father... turn back time.. for Taemin and Krystal?, He shook his head. The door opened.

        "Taemin-ah!" he said.

        "Hyung!" Taemin said.

        "How's Gillian?"

        "She's great."

        Jinki nodded. "You went on a date?"

        "Now? I just did, yeah." Taemin said.

        Jinki nodded again as he watched Taemin hang his coat on his closet.

        "How was it?"

        Taemin looked at his brother and sat with him on his bed. "Hyung... are you spying on me?"

        "No. I'm just curious."

        "Ahhh... Chincha? Are you sure?" Taemin said.

        "Ya!" he said.

        "Ya! Why are you shouting?!" Taemin said.

        "Aish. Just tell me. How was it?"

        "It was.. great but she seemed a little off."

        "Why?"

        "I think she's sick again."

       "Is it serious?" Jinki asked.

        "A little."

        "Taemin..."

        "Would you stop lecturing me!" Taemin said, standing up.

        Jinki held him back. "Taemin... do what you want."

        "What?!"Taemin said, whirling on Jinki.

        "But be careful of dad and Krystal, arasso?"

        "Hyung. I don't understand. Why are you suddenly..."

        Jinki walked to his door. "Just make sure you don't get caught." Then he was gone.

        Taemin frowned and shrugged. "Weird."

        Jinki leaned on the wall beside Taemin's door. I forgot to ask him the question, he thought. I'll just ask him next time.

 

 

        Taemin stood below Gillian's window. He looked at his watch. 8 pm.

        Is she still awake?, he thought. I should take the chance.

        He got rocks and threw them on her window.

        "Gillian! Gillian!" he shouted/ whispered.

        He threw a rock again then heard the window open.

        "Who's there?" Gillian said/ whispered. Taemin stepped on the light and smiled.

        "It's me."

        "Oh... hi." she said. "What're you doing here?" she said, sticking her head out the window.

        "I wanted to see you." he said.

        "Oh." she said and looked at him standing there. "Sorry. Come on in." she said, getting out of the way to let Taemin in.

        Within seconds, he was there. "Hi."

        "Hi." she said again as he offered her a white rose. "Thanks." she said, getting the flower. She got a pot and went to her bathroom. Taemin sat at her study chair and waited for her. 

        "So... what'd you wanna see me for?" she asked as she placed the pot near her window.

        "Just wanted to check up on you." he shrugged.

        "Why?" she said, sitting on her bed.

        "You seemed a little down on the date so I wanted to make sure you weren't getting sick or anything."

        "Aww.. That's so sweet of you." she said.

        Taemin blushed and smiled back. "Are you okay?" he asked.

        "Of course. I'm... ouch." she had pushed a pillow and ended up cutting herself form a cutter hidden on her bed. Taemin looked at the blood and got her hand. 

        "Omo." he said.

        "Mianhae." she said, letting him take her hand.

        "Don't worry. Vampires don't drink unless they need to... except the ones you've met. They.... They're crazy for blood. Unfinished business as we call them." he said.

        "Why?"

        "They didn't get to drink enough of our blood. Pure vampire's blood, that is.. May I?" he gestured at her dripping blood.

        "Sure." she said.

        Taemin got a tissue and wiped the blood off of her fingers. He leaned down and kissed the wound, looking at her. Gillian couldn't help but look back, her heart beating wildly.

        Taemin lifted his mouth but didn't let go of her hand.

        "It healed." she said, looking at her hand.

        "Yeah."

        "Do you have some kind of magic saliva?" she laughed.

        He smiled. "Something like that. Anyway, you need to go to bed now. It's getting late."

        "I should see you out first."

        "I'll see myself out after you sleep." he said.

        "Okay." she said, pulling up her covers and laying her head on her pillow. Taemin turned the lights off and was about to go but Gillian got his hand. She looked at him, then at the window. She let him go. "Run safe." she whispered and went back to her bed, facing her side. She closed her eyes when she heard the window close. A minute later, she felt a hand on her face. She looked up and saw Taemin smiling down at her.

        "I thought..."

        "Shhh.." Taemin said, sitting on her bed. "Sleep." he said, placing her head on his lap as he leaned on the wall and hummed a lullaby. Silently, Gillian reached out and hugged his waist. Taemin hugged her back. She clung on tighter as he took in a deep breath.

        "Gillian-ah.." he said.

        Gillian held her breath. "I feel like this is the right time to tell this to you.." He took as strand of her hair and looked into her eyes. "Ever since I saw you in that club.. I noticed something special in you. Ever since then, I counldn't stop thinking about you. Even though I dreamt of Sulli... I kept coming back to you. So.."

        Gillian blinked and sat up.

        "What I wanted to say was..I.." he said. "I love you."

        Gillian felt herself blink faster than ever. "I... what?"

        "I love you." he repeated, firmer this time.

        "I..."

        "I don't expect you to answer now... I just I,..." he was cut off by Gillian squeezing the breath out of him, hugging him.

        "Minho... he told me he loved me too today, you know. If I tell you I love you too, i'd be... he'd be hurt. I don't want to..." she said.

        "You don't have to explain. I perfectly understand.. I just wanted you to know." he said, smiling down at her. "Now sleep. You need it." he said.

        Gillian tilted her head up and kissed his cheek. 

        "Please don't leave me." she said.

        "I promise." he smiled.

 

 

~~~

Heyyow, i'm back. I hope you all like this chapter, dear readers and yes, I know it was kind of boring but please stay tuned and I'll try my best to update as fast as I can. :D Please subscribe, comment, bookmark, and do... somethings haha :D Give me ideas if you want :D I welcome suggestions :D