A Heated Introduction

Take Me Away

Mwahaha more~ ;D Enjoy! Comment with your thoughts!

 

 

Kiseops stomach tightened as the blonde from the sofa glared up at him heavily on entry. Swallowing back nerves he looked away nerviously. AJ cleared his throat as the man stood from the sofa, flicking the flame sideways as it burned out. ‘This is Eli’, AJ mouthed plainly, pointing at the man.

 

Feeling intimidated by the mans size Kiseop moved backwards slightly as the man stepped forwards swiftly with a grin before nodding at him and leaving the room. Feeling himself calm a little he looked to AJ who waited for him to follow.

 

After stepping into the kitchen he was met with others as they sat around the island playing a game of cards. Amused Kiseop watched them play with a slightly glint in his eyes. That soon disappeared as they all looked to him at the same time and glowered. Flushing with embarrassment he stared at the floor as AJ once again introduced them to him. ‘These guys are Kevin, Dongho , SooHyun and Hoon’ he gestured to each as he spoke. The only one who seemed to smile a little in welcome was the man named Kevin. He swept his slightly wavy hair from his eyes and smiled meekly before returning to the game of cards.

 

It was clear both Dongho and Eli hated him. They both held an aggressive look towards him . Especially Eli. ‘Kiseop will be sharing a room with you for now, Kevin’. A wave of relief crossed Kisoep’s face, atleast it’s the friendlier one. Besides, he had nowhere else to go. He had left everything behind.

 

Sadness engulfed his chest and his eyes stung at the thought of her crumbling away in his hands. AJ patted his back comfortingly, detecting his emotions. Fumbling, Kevin stepped from his seat, fixing his hair as he went ad gestured for Kiseop to follow him to his room. ‘This is our room…’ he whispered quietly with a smooth voice.

 

Kiseop simply nodded in reply before sitting nerviously on the edge of his new bed. He let a hand trail across the material as he looked to Kevin who was standing awkwardly. Like there was something he was itching to ask. ‘So…whats your power?’ he questioned, his eyes lighting up a little.

 

A little stunned, Kiseops eyes widened at the question before he stared at the laminate flooring. ‘I…I guess  can give life back to the dead for a short period of time..’ he mumbled as he stared at his hands. They began to numb at the thought of the grave, as she shrivelled away into ashe floating in the wind…

 

‘That’s an incredible power!’ Kevin bellowed, his mouth slightly open as he smiled ‘Mine seems so boring compared to that!’ he laughed.

 

‘Whats your then?’ Kiseop replied, now curious. Kevin gave him a cheeky grin as his eyes sparkled before he began to change. To transform. Kiseops eyes widened as a man no longer stood infront of him, but a small black crow.

 

‘Whoa…’ he smiled a little as he stretched a hand to the crow. It hopped to his hand and sat there on his finger infront of him before cawing. ‘You…transform?’ he questioned once more, examining the bird. It cawed in reply. ‘I don’t speak bird’ Kiseop smiled before laughing a little.

 

As if to reply the crow flew to where Kevin had once stood and began to change back. . Embarassed. Kiseop turned his head wildly to the side, feeling the heat rise to his cheeks. ‘S-sorry!’ Kevin bawled in embarrassment ‘ It has its problems…Im whenever I change back, I should of warned you at the beginning’ he laughed as he pulled on some tight jeans and a shirt.

 

As he had drifted off to sleep that night many thoughts eclipsed his mind. His chest tightened as she constantly crossed his mind. Tears stained his cheeks as he drifted into sleep.

 

AJ slouched on the sofa as Eli entered and huffed down beside him. ‘So why did you bring him here?’ he mouthed bluntly. Irritated, AJ turned to him and glowered a little before explaining what he saw in the grave yard. Eli simply raised an eyebrow in response before clicking his fingers. A small orb of flames began to dance between his fingers once more.

 

AJ sighed before looking away briefly. ‘I guess its in your nature to have a bad mood, afterall you do embody fire.’ Eli’s eyebrow twitched as he burned the tip of AJ’s hair in reply. AJ yelped as the flame grew closer and kicked an him wildly. ‘’.

 

Kiseop woke abruptly in his bed to bawling in the hallway. Kevin stood lazily in the doorway sighing. From his reaction, whatever was happening was presumed normal. Peeking through the loop in Kevins arm he saw Dongho and Eli screaming at each other, fighting wildly from one end of the hallway, with ice and flames. The heat from Eli’s flames scalded Kiseops face as it burst from his fingers along the hallway, with enough force to burn both his and Kevin’s eyebrows off.

 

‘ing say that again!?’ Eli screeched at Dongho who simply grinned from the other end of the hall, looking rather relaxed. ‘Don’t be so hot headed’ he sniggered as he simply blocked Eli’s flames with a wall of ice. Kevin simply sighed and pushed Kiseop back into the bedroom before shutting the door. ‘You get used to it’ he laughed before falling face first into his bed.

 

Kiseop groaned loudly and made the same action that Kevin had just previously made. Living here will be tough.