Freeze

Take Me Away

 

Kiseop felt a lump form in his throat as he glanced up to the relaxed Dongho who lounged in a chair across the garden from him. Peering at his feet, he tugged one wrestlessly, resulting in a cold stab of pain that jarred through his bones. The cold chill of the un-melting ice began to settle in as his legs began to numb off, barely able to tug.

 

 

Shivering on the spot, he could just make out the muffled sound of Dongho giggling, biting back a smile. Scowling at him he felt a pang of anger and began tugging angrily at his un-moving legs. Hopelessly, he felt himself slump against an invisible wall. Feeling his nostrils flair, he tried to calm himself. The colour drained from his already pale face and somehow a calm, mellow feeling grew inside.

 

With one strong tug, he hurled the weight of his body into the ice, shattering it with a sound like the smashing of glass. Dongho's smirk vanished immediately as he glanced between Kiseop and the now melting shards of glass. Pulling a stoic face, he scowled and crossed his arms, thrumming his fingers as he did.

 

 

Kiseop felt a smug smile creep across his once angry face. Dongho pouted and almost slammed out of hi seat. His skin seemed to grow cooler and his eye's held an icy, angry gaze that could of froze even the blood in Kiseops vains. Swallowing back slightly, the mug feeling was quickly crushed. Dongho steamed towards him, almot growling in annoyance. He didn't like it. He didn't like anybody that challenged him,especially some new guy.

 

Kiseop backed off slightly and bumped into a broad, warm body. Kevin jumped slightly as Kiseop slipped againt him. Smiling brightly he led him inide, avoiding Dongho's cruel glare. 'Ignore Dongho...he has...issues...' Kevin laughed slightly and slumped into the sofa, a few of the others had also returned with him. Eli sat on an arm chair, hitting the buttons of a game controller so ahrd he wondered how the thing was still in one piece. Furiously he clicked away, cursing under his breath every so often. His eye's clicked upwards as Kiseop watched him. A harsh firey gaze caught him, locking him to the floor. 

 

'Lesson Two' Eli smirked, throwing to the game control to the side he slammed to his feet. The room suddenly grew warmer, an uncomfortable, hazy heat. Eli stretched one arm out, and a stream of fire burst from his finger towards Kiseop.

 

 

 

 

SO SHORT OMG