Final

Caramel

Anneyeong~ Sorry for the long wait of the fanfic! Please subscribe and comment and tell me what you think!

============================================================================================

"Taemin! I didn't mean to say that! I'm sorry!" Onew yelled after the disappearing figure of the maknae. "What did you do to him hyung!?" Jonghyun asked. "I have never seen Minnie so angry before." Minho added. All eyes fell on the leader, who was still looking at where Taemin left the room. Onew sighed in resignment as the others wait for the explanation. "This all started..."

Flashback

"I'm home!" Onew said after coming back for a photoshoot. Jonghyun was in the living room watching t.v, Key was in the kitchen preparing dinner, while the other two members weren't seen. After dinner was said to be ready, Jonghyun helped prepare the table while Key get the food out. "Onew-hyung can you get the others? They should be in their room." Key said. When Onew opened the door, he saw Minho laying on his bed with a girl with long brown hair. 'Who could that be?' Onew thought. "Minho! Didn't know you had a lady friend over! You should have cleaned up a little." Onew said. Minho's eyes widened when he felt shifting movement next to him. "After you both get ready dinner is ready and I got to find our maknae." With that said, Onew left the room.

End Of Flashback

"You mistaken the person next to me, hyung. That was actually Taemin." Minho said. "I figured that much. When you both actually got out for dinner, Taemin has been giving me the cold shoulder." Onew explained. "Apologizing hasn't worked?" Key asked. Onew sighed and nodded. "This problem is easy to fix. Since, he gets mad at me a lot, I know what to do." Jonghyun said. Everyone looked over at the dino as he pulled out a bag of Caramel candy?

Onew P.O.V

'I really hope this works, the cold shoulder from him doesn't fit him at all.' I thought.

Flashback

"How is this going to work?" Minho asked. Jonghyun gave the bag of candy to Onew and looked at them confusion evident on their face. "Okay, you guys are clueless." Jonghyun sighed. They all took a seat in the living room, while the maknae was in his room. "We all know he likes sweets. The swetest candy is Caramel right? So, all you have to do is give that to him and apologize throughly , so he forgives you." Jonghyun explained. "He won't even stay in the same room as me, this isnt going to work." Onew said. "We'll help you with that." Minho said reassuringly.

End Of Flashback

I got to the meeting place which was actually the dance room and Taemin is there dancing, obviously. 'Now or Never'  I thought. I walked in the room and immediately Taemin stopped dancing and looked over at me. "Hey Taemin. I got you some Caramel." I said.

Taemin P.O.V

'Did he just say Caramel? Jonghyun-hyung probably told him.' I thought. Onew-hyung started walking towards me with a bag of Caramel. "I came by to apologize about my misunderstanding a few days ago." Onew-hyung said. He gave me the candy and I accepted it willingly. "Actually hyung, I wanted to apologize too. I overreacted and gave you the silent treatment." I said. I can see him relax and he smiled at me. "You didn't see me that day the extensions were put in and I took a nap with Minho-hyung that day and I was actually awake when you said that." I explained. I opened the bag and took a candy and ate it, handing one to hyung.

Normal P.O.V

"Were home!" Everyone looked at the door to see a hyper maknae and a relaxed leader. "It worked!" Jonghyun said.

============================================================================================

Here it is!! I really am sorry if SHINee was acting differently than you guys were hoping. Subscribe and Comment and tell me what you thought!(: