Chapter 4: She’s my sister

Catch Me, I’m Falling

*What’s happening to me? I am going to be late again* Yongjoo run as fast as she can before the bell rang.

 

When Yongjoo entered the gate, she was in a rush so she accidentally bumped onto a person again. “You again?” the girl said, mad. When Yongjoo look at her, she saw that it was Joonmi again. “Joonmi, Mianhae~” Yongjoo apologized and pick up Joonmi’s books that fell on the ground. “WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS MESSING UP WITH ME?!” Joonmi shouts. “Mianhae~” Yongjoo apologized again. On the other side, B.A.P saw that someone was shouting over Yongjoo. Himchan noticed that it was Joonmi “Is it Joonmi?” Himchan pointed.

 

Suddenly, Yonggok walks faster towards Yongjoo and Joonmi.

“Stand up! Don’t pick it!” Yongguk said over Yongjoo. “Yongguk?” Joonmi beamed. Joonmi shoved Yongjoo who is blocking her way towards Yongguk. “Are you free today?” Joonmi asked Yongguk while linking her arms around Yongguk’s arms. Yongguk pulled away from Joonmi’s arms. Joonmi was confused.

“Did you know her?” Yongguk asked Joonmi while pointing Yongjoo. Joonmi nodded “she is just the ugliest girl I knew” Joonmi laughed. “She is not ugly” Yongguk said. “Didn’t you notice my name at her name?” Yongguk continued. “Yongguk..Yongjoo…..Yongguk..Yongjoo” Joonmi said in a low tone. Then Joonmi realized that Yongguk and Yoongjoo have the same name in first syllables. “Don’t tell me……she is your sister?” Joonmi said.

“She is my sister...that’s why I’m here, I’m here to teach you a lesson” Yongguk replied. “In my eyes, you’re the one who is ugly, your attitudes suits you.”

Joonmi was shocked about what Yongguk said “I’m sorry” Joonmi pretended to be sorry and linked her arms again to Yongguk’s.

“We will never ever forgive you” Yongguk said. “What my sister need...is respect……..and understanding” Yongguk continued. Yongguk grabbed Yongjoo’s wrist and walks away.

*Aish~ Yongguk hates me now…because of his ugly sister* Joonmi stomped her foot on the ground, angry.

 

 

 

 

 “Daehyun, take care of my sister” Yongguk said over Daehyun. “Go to your classroom now, you will be late” Yongguk continued. Yongjoo and Daehyun nodded.

 

------------------------------SKIP THE CLASS--------------------------------

 

[At Joonmi’s House]

 

“Joonmi! Are you okay?” Suho asked Joonmi. Joonmi shook her head and walks towards her room.

“Get me a glass of water and I’ll bring it to Joonmi” Suho said to their maid. The maid nodded.

 

[At Joonmi’s room]

 

*That girl? Is his sister? I can’t imagine it* Joonmi thought. *Yongguk hates me now. What will I do?* Joonmi thought again. Suddenly, Suho knocks on the door and open it. “Joonmi, you want to drink?” Suho asked. Joonmi get the water from Suho and drink. “Baekhyun is still there” Suho suddenly said. “You broke up 2 years ago but you’re still in his heart” Suho continued “Really?” Joonmi asked.

 

[Flashback]

 

Joonmi is taking her lunch with her friends when she saw Yongjoo staring at someone. *who is she looking at?* Joonmi thought. *baekhyun?* Joonmi thought again. “That’s impossible” Joonmi said. “huh? Who are you talking to?” One of Joonmi’s friends said.

 

[End of Flashback]

 

[Another flashback]

 

[At the library]

 

While Daehyun is reading some important books, Yongjoo is sitting beside him.

Suddenly, Yongjoo saw Baekhyun with D.O. walking towards outside the library. Yongjoo watch Baekhyun walks until he disappeared.

On the other side, Joonmi saw it again *is she like Baekhyun?* Joonmi thought.

 

[End of Flashback]

 

Joonmi smirked, having a plan. “Why are you smirking?” Suho asked. “It’s none of your business. Just go back to your room” Joonmi pulled Suho outside her room. “Goodnight!” Joonmi shouts.