Chapter 3: My Hero

Catch Me, I’m Falling

 

“Where is Suho oppa?” JoonMi asked herself as she can’t find Suho in the school.

 

She saw the guard and approached him “Have you seen JoonMyun-oppa?”

“Oh, Ms. Kim. He already went home” the guard said.

“Mwo? Aish~” JoonMi hissed and started to search her cellphone on her bag. When she got it, it got dead battery “Wah~ Why am I so unlucky today?” she stomped her foot on the ground “Eotteokhae?~” she cried.

JoonMi sighed and decided to walk in going home.

 

 

 

 

“Where’s Daehyun?” Youngjae asked. “He’s with my sister” Yonggook replied.

“They are in the library, finding some important details about Biology” Everyone nodded.

The B.A.P we’re enjoying chatting, eating and drinking some beer when they notice JoonMi.

“Yah! That’s Kim JoonMi, right?” HimChan pointed. “It’s the first time I saw her walking on the streets” YoungJae said. “Didn’t her driver fetch her?” Zelo said.

 

A group of guys blocked JoonMi’s way.

“Hey, miss. Wanna hang out with us?” one of them asked.

JoonMi gave them a weird look “I’m not interested” then pushed them aside.

The guys got mad and one of them pulled JoonMi back, grabbing her shoulder.

“Ouch!” JoonMi shouted and turned back “Yah! What’s your problem?!”

“Why are you so disrespectful, huh?!” the leader of the group shouted.

“Can you stop messing up with me?! Such a waste of time” JoonMi turned back and started walking.

“I won’t let this pass” the leader muttered. He ran towards JoonMi and pulled her back again.

JoonMi turned back and rolled her eyes “What is it again~ What do you want? Money? How much?”

“You’re getting on my nerves now” the guy said and pushed her on the ground.

 

B.A.P noticed what is happening.

“Yah! I think that JoonMi is in trouble!” JongUp shouted.

“C’mon, let’s help her. Though she has a bad attitude, she is still a girl” HimChan said.

But before they could run, YongGook is already running towards them.

 

When the guy pushed her on the ground, she tripped on her heals “Yah—ouch...” JoonMi hissed touching her foot.

The gang leader was about to throw JoonMi a punch when someone held his wrist to block his fist.

“YongGook-hyung!” the other B.A.P members ran towards YongGook to help him from fighting.

JoonMi was amazed at YongGook *He’s so cool. He’s like my hero* she thought, daydreaming. She just watched at YongGook until the fight ended.

 

“JoonMi-sshi, are you ok?” Zelo asked moving closer to JoonMi.

JoonMi pushed Zelo aside and looked at YongGook “Gomawo”

YongGook smiled “It’s nothing. Are you ok?”

YongGook and HimChan extended their hands at the same time to help JoonMi stand up. JoonMi didn’t hesitate to grab YongGook’s hand and ignored HimChan’s help.

HimChan gave JoonMi a weird expression *Does she like YongGook-hyung or she just don’t like me?*

JoonMi slowly stood up “Gomawo-- ahh...” she hissed, falling again to the ground.

“Waeyo?” YongGook asked.

“My foot hurts. I tripped over my heels a while ago” JoonMi answered.

HimChan kneeled “Oh, jinjja? May I see?” he asked and touched JoonMi’s foot.

JoonMi shoved HimChan away “Yah! Don’t touch me!” she yelled.

“C’mon, ride on my back. I’m going to send you home” YongGook said and kneeled, JoonMi facing his back.

“Jinjja?!” JoonMi beamed and climb onto YongGook’s back.

“You, guys go home now. I’ll take care of her” YongGook said to s.

“As if we care about her” Zelo muttered and YoungJae nudged him.

JoonMi glared at Zelo “Do you wanna die?!”  she shouted.

HimChan shook his head “Aish~ Such a really bad person”

JoonMi glared at HimChan too “Mwo?! Yah!” she shouted.

 

YongGook already started to walk to stop them from quarrelling “We’ll get going now”