Chapter 2

Catch Me, I’m Falling

 

-------------RRRIIINNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----------------

 

Suddenly the bell rang, a sign for us to go in the classroom. Our adviser, Miss Park introduced herself and followed by introducing our self in front of the class.

 

-----SKIP-----

 

-------------RRRIIINNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----------------

 

*Recess time* Yongjoo thought. “Can we eat together?” Daehyun suddenly asked. “Sure! Kaja!” Yongjoo replied and walk together at the cafeteria.

 

 

After eating, Yongjoo decided to go to the library but Daehyun will just go to his locker for a while to fix his things. While Daehyun is fixing his things he heard some students talking about Yongjoo “I think the girl who bumped Joonmi a while ago is named Yongjoo. I saw her I.D. at the faculty on Miss Park’s table” girl1 said “How did yousaw it?” girl2 asked. “When Miss Lee called me for a help for our classroom’s decorations, I suddenly saw a familiar face and saw that her name was Bang Yongjoo” girl1 explained. *Why are they talking about Yongjoo?* Daehyun thought. Daehyun decided to fix his locker on the other day and go to library to check Yongjoo.

 

 

[At the Library]

 

While Yongjoo is reading some important books, she heard some students murmuring like “Is that the girl who bumped at Joonmi and spilled her coffee?” “Hey, the unlucky girl is there”. Yongjoo is pretending that she didn’t hear it *so the girl that I accidentally bumped a while ago is named Joonmi?* Yongjoo thought.

 

Then, Daehyun already saw Yongjoo sitting on the other table and noticed that some students are looking and talking about her. Daehyun went to Yongjoo “Yah!! What’s the problem with her?!” Daehyun suddenly shouts at the students who are looking at Yongjoo. Yongjoo was shocked and turned her gaze at Daehyun “Daehyun-ah, we are at the library. Keep quiet. Just don’t mind them” Yongjoo said to Daehyun. “Let’s go, Yongjoo. Explain what’s happening together with the B.A.P” Daehyun said, holding Yongjoo’s wrist while walking going outside the Library.

 

“Let go of me!” Yongjoo shouts. Daehyun let go of Yongjoo “What’s happening? Why are they looking at you? Did anything happen?” Daehyun asked “You don’t need to know” Yongjoo said. “but I need to know, if suddenly Yonggok knows what’s happening and I didn’t tell it to him, he will get mad at me” Daehyun explained “Wae? What did he tell to you?” Yongjoo asked.

 

[Flashback]

 

[At Yoongguk’s house]

 

While the B.A.P are enjoying eating and chatting, Yongguk borrowed Daehyun for a while to tell something.

 

“Daehyun-ah, two weeks to go before the class will start again...I just want to ask a favor” Yongguk said “What is it?” Daehyun asked. “You’re the same year with my sister right? So Yongjoo is your classmate” Yonggook said and Daehyun nodded. “My favor is…befriends with her, our school has many rich people so report if something bad happen to her” “but Youngjae and Zelo is her bestfriends, they can take care of Yongjoo” Daehyun said. “But Youngjae, Zelo and Yongjoo are not in the same year, what if Yongjoo is inside her classroom and her classmates will bully and ? Can Youngjae and Zelo report to me what’s happening?...so please Daehyun” Daehyun nodded in understanding.

 

[End of flashback]

 

“That’s what your brother said to me” “So please tell me why they are looking at you so I can report it to your brother” Daehyun continued. “Because…because…I accidentally spilled the coffee to a girl named Joonmi…I think she’s popular that’ why some students are talking about what happened a while ago” Yongjoo explained. Daehyun is worrying so he holds Yongjoo’s wrist and find Yonggook.

 

 

Daehyun and Yongjoo cannot find Yonggook and decided to go home already. “I think oppa went home already, I told oppa that don’t wait for me, I’ll just find important details about Biology in the library so I think he went home already” Yongjoo explained “Then, let’s just tell it tomorrow” Daehyun replied.