You look pretty...~

*. Living with 'two annoying playboys , prince poker face & the cute maknae. *

Your POV:

I was dragging Sehun everywhere. I wanted to buy some new clothes so...

"Sehun, would you like to help me to choose dress and cool clothes?" - I asked him.

"I would love to come." - He winked. We entered in amazing shop.

"Sehun will you help me with this clothes?" - I gave him a bunch of clothes in his hands.

"Do you want to take it to the changing room?" - He smiled.

"Thank you." - I nodded. After few minutes I walked out of the changing room.

"Well. What do you think?" - I asked him.

"It doesn't suit you better try the rest of the clothes." - He said truthfully.

"Thanks for telling the truth." - I smiled at him.

"No problem. Go change." - He chuckled.

After 2 minutes~

"What do you think?" - I asked him again.

"It's perfect." - He beamed.

In continuing of 30 minutes I was changing clothes and asked Sehun for his opinion. Poor Sehun, he seems tired.

"I think it's enough." - I looked at him.

"You don't say." - He laughed.

"I'm gonna stay with that dress by the way." - I told him.

"Yup. It's suits you." - He smiled widely.

"Gomawo for spending the day with me dongsaengie." - I hugged him.

"No problem noona." - He winked. We went to the cash and I payed. After that we left the shop. At that time Sehun's phone started ringing.

"Yaah! Where are you two? " - I heard Kris yelling on the phone.

"Wae? Wae Hyung? Are you worried about Jihee? Huh? " - Sehun smirked and I looked at him.

"Of course I'm worried, she is our guest. But I'm worried about you too, that's why I called you." - Kris explained.

"Yeah, sure." - Sehun answered sarcatic.

"Nevermind." - Kris replied and hung up the phone. Sehun and I giggled.

End of POV~

-------------

Kris' POV:

I called my little brother to see if they are fine and he started teasing me. What the..? Is he out of his mind. He thinks that I like her? I don't like her. I'm pretty sure I don't. Maybe. No...not maybe. I said sure. Ugh!~

End of POV~

-----------

Luhan's POV:

Where are these two? Ugh.. who gave permission to Sehun to take my chick. She gave him permission and she needs punishment.

*Just wait for tonight baby.*

End of POV~

----------

Kai's POV:

I was watching TV, why I saw that Luhan is thinking about something and smirking. That's bad. He has crazy ideas sometimes...well.. almost everytime.

I hope it's not something about our guest because I saw him how he was looking at her.

End of POV.

------------

Your POV:

Kai smiled at me and called Sehun to talk with him. I entred the house.

"We're home." - I shouted.

"It's like I care." - Kris kept his poker face.

"Do you think I was telling you?" - I looked at him.

"Nevermind." - He shrugged.

"Why do you hate me?" - I blurted and I couldn't believe what I asked him.

*Omo! Am I insane? How could I?* I spun around and was about to get up to the second floor but someone grabbed my hand. I spun around. 

"Kris?" - I sighed and continued- " I didn't mean to ask you that. Sorry. Gotta go." - I tried to get off of his grip but he didn't relised me. All he was doing was to glare at me.

"Will you please let me go?" - I asked.

"First, I don't hate you. Second, I'm always serious like that.And third you look pretty in this outfit." - He looked in my eyes and smiled.

* He smiled for the firest time. ..I can't believe..His smile is adorable. *

My heart started beating fast. * What's happening to me?*

"T-Thanks." - I shuttered.

"Hello kids. I'm home." - Their mother (Mrs. Han Ah) opened the door and saw that Kris ~ grabbed my hand.

"Omo! What's going on here?" - She gasped.

"N-Nothing. I was just about to fall and Kris helped me. Thanks Kris." - I explained to Mr.Han Ah.

"Oh, is that so Kris?" - she looked at him.

"Yes. It is." - He returned back to his poker face again.

" I'm going in my room now to change. " - I said and went to the second floor. My room was dark.

* What the? Where is the switch button?*

While I was searching for the switch button someone grabbed me around the waist.

"You.Are.Going.To.Be.Punished." - familiar voice whispered in my ear.

End of POV.

--------------------

I'm almost ready with Chapter 6 , but I'll update it tomorrow.  cheeky

Thanks for the comments and the subscriptions.      

 

I

 

 heart 

YOU.