We like her~

*. Living with 'two annoying playboys , prince poker face & the cute maknae. *

Kris' POV:

*Am I really starting to like her?* - This question was on my mind all day and I couldn't think of anything else.

I heard that somebody is coming to my room and I pretended to be asleep. That 'someone' knocked.

"Kris, are you here?" - I heard Jihee's voice but I didn't answer. Then she came in.

I hope I'm still good at pretending as before. 

She sat next to me and stared at me.

 

-----------------------------------

Jihee's POV:

I went to ask Kris is he coming for lunch. When I stepped in front of the door my heart started trembling and I wasn't sure if I should go in.

I gathered strenght in my hand and knocked on his door. 

"Kris are you here ?" - I spoke but nobody answered. Then I entered in.

I sat next to him on the bed and stared at his beautiful sleeping face. 

"Kris, what are you doing to me? Am I starting to like you ? Whenever I come near you my heart starts trembling and I can't say anything right. I don't know what's so special about you but I want to be sure about my feelings. But I don't think that the idea that I like you is good. What if you don't feel the same ? What if you reject me? I should stop this feeling before it starts to get stronger." - I spoke quietly and I was about to go out of the room when Kris grabbed my hand and opened his eyes.

"Kris!" - I gasped.

"Hey. What are you doing here" - He said with poker face.

"Did you hear everything I said?" - I asked him shocked.

"No. I just woke up from the noice you did when you stood up from my bed. What should I hear? " - He asked me.

"Oh..Errr..Um.. Nothing- " - I smiled and continued "- Will you come to lunch with me downstairs" - I asked him.

"Sure. Just give me 5 mins to really wake up" - He answered. I nodded and went out. I leaned on the door and I was holding my heart because I had the feeling it will jump out of my body. 

*I'm glad that he didn't hear anything.* - I thought and went to prepare the table.

 

------------------------------------

Kris' POV:

She was about to go out of my room but then I grabbed her hand.

 

"Kris!" - she gasped.

"Hey. What are you doing here" - I said as if I wasn't interested.

"Did you hear everything I said?" - she asked me . She was shocked.

"No. I just woke up from the noice you did when you stood up from my bed. What should I hear? " - I asked her and pretended that I didn't hear anything.

"Oh..Errr..Um.. Nothing- " - she smiled "- Will you come to lunch with me downstairs" - she asked me.

"Sure. Just give me 5 mins to really wake up" - I answered. She nodded and went out.

*I heard everything Jihee. I heard it. I felt the same way before you told me that. So.. should I get closer to you ? Or just to leave this things away and to ignore you. Well... Ignoring you will be hard. * - I thought and messed my hair.

I started preparing for 'our' lunch. I will to hide that I am happy. I'll just watch how the things between us are going.

 

-----------------------------------

Luhan's POV:

I locked myself in my room and laid on my bed.

*Waah, man! Does Jihee really like Kris? I can't let that happen, I just can't. Jihee is the first girl I really like. I want her by my side. Sorry Kris but if you like her , we will have to fight for her feelings.* - I thought and decided to sleep.

 

-----------------------------------

Soooo sorrrryyy guys for not updating T^T . Sooo sorry and for this boring chapter.
I  was just so busy all the summer vacation and now I'm busy at school.
I'll try to update as soon as possible. 
Thank you for subscribing and for commenting.
I love you! ♥