"What are you both doing? "

*. Living with 'two annoying playboys , prince poker face & the cute maknae. *

Jihee's POV:

 

I prepared breakfast and waited for Kris to come down.  I think i was excited but I had to hide this. I don't want him to know that I like him because I'm still not sure about my feelings towards him. 

I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I turned around and saw Luhan. He looked at me then smiled. This smile was not like the playfull smiles he would give me. This smile was cute. 

'Why are you staring at me? Is there something wrong? " - Luhan spoke. I came back to reality  and shook head.

"N-no! There's nothing wrong. " - I looked away then he came closer and saw the breakfast.

"You are planning breakfast with someone? " - He asked and looked at me. 

"Um.. I made breakfast for Kris and me because I thought you guys aren't here. I thought you're out. " - I thought of an excuse.

"You know. . That's a lame excuse. Why would we be out this early? " - Luhan sighed. I looked away awkwardly.

" I-if you want I can make some more for you. " - I looked at him and smiled a bit. 

"It's okay. I'm going out." - he scoffed and walked out of the kitchen.

 

Luhan's POV: 

I walked out of the kitchen. I wanted to hit something so badly, I wanted to release my anger. 

*So that was what jealousy feels like, huh? * - I kicked the sofa.

"Why are you kicking the furniture?" - I heard Kris' voice behind me. I turned around and looked at him.

"Nevermind. " - I simply said and went out of the house. 

*I just need some fresh air and everything will be okay. * - I was trying to calm myself down.

 

Kris' POV:

I went down the stairs and saw Luhan kicking the sofa. It was weird. Why was he doing that ? I  decided to ask him.

"Why are you kicking the furniture?" - I asked him curiously. I'm not the type that messes everywhere but he is my brother so. . . 

"Nevermind." - He said emotionless and walked out. I stood there dumbfounded thinking of any reason.

I walked to the kitchen and Jihee had already prepared the breakfast. I looked at her and felt that she was a bit awkward. I decided not to tell her that I heard what she said earlier. She smiled and sat on the table.

" Come on, sit. " - she looked at me.

"Oh, umm .. yes. "  - I sat and took a bite. *Her cooking skills are good* - I thought and looked at her.

"What's wrong you don't like it? " - She looked at me worriedly.

"Of course, no. It's delicious! " - I smiled at her then she continued eating. I looked at her one more time and chuckled.

"Why are you chuckling? " - she furrowed eyebrows.

"You have something on your cheek." - I pointed and she tried to remove it but she didn't know exactly where was it. I continued chuckling, she just pouted.

I reached out my hand to remove the food that was on her cheek. I accidentally touched her lips and left my finger on her lips and she looked at me a bit shoked. I felt our faces coming close to each other and she closed her eyes.

"What are you both doing? " - Luhan pushed my hand away from her lips and we both came back to reality. Luhan glared at us. I cleared my throat and looked away. 

"Nothing." - I siply said.

"Well, It didn't seem like nothing." - Luhan rolled eyes.

"Even if it's something you don't need to know anything! " - Kris sighed.

"If it comes to Jihee. I need, I need to know everything." - Luhan shouted.

 

Jihee's POV:

 

 

"Even if it's something you don't need to know anything! " - Kris sighed.

"If it comes to Jihee. I need, I need to know everything." - Luhan shouted.

I was just watching them fighting and I couldn't say anything because I didn't know what's going on between them.

" Why ? Why do you need to know everything? " - Kris shouted back at Luhan.

"Because.. Because. . . - "  Luhan pointed at me " - Because I like her. "  - I gasped.

"Yeah, you like every girl." - Kris glared at him.

"This is different. " - Luhan pushed him away then and looked at me then walked out again. I looked at Kris then I ran after Luhan but I couldn't reach him. I decided to go back home and to wait for him to come back.

I came back home and I saw Kris watching TV calmly,  like nothing happened. I didn't even bother to speak to him. I went to my room and relaxed on my bed letting the thoughts run through my mind.